LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    4627-4261-3182-4550
    I can't wait for this game to be released. I know I may be practically alone, but I really enjoyed the first game. Besides the controls (which were spotty and buggy at times) the game was awesome. The new art direction looks very good and with Wii Motionplus and (hopefully) online multiplayer this game should be amazing.

Now Playing
    -Sin and Punishment: Star Successor- -DJ Hero- - Goldeneye 007- -Call of Duty Modern Warfare Reflex- -Dead Space: Extraction- -Muramasa: The Demon Blade- -Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands- -Resident Evil: Darkside Chronicles- -Red Steel 2- -Monster Hunter Tri-
    Goldeneye 007 FC :1371-0470-9201
    Modern Warfare Reflex FC: 0724-1130-4548

Member #
    Friends
    0558-5461-4916-6731
    i understood from what i read on Gonintendo that online multiplayer was out ,but it was possible for it to be a DLC.
    My Wifi games (ASK ME FOR MY CODES)

Rock Band 2,Call of Duty W@W,Mario Kart,Nights,Tetris Party,Dr.Mario,WWE Smackdown VS Raw 09,Battalion Wars 2,Mario Strikers,Smash Bros Brawl,Quantum of Solace,Medal of Honor Heroes,Excitebots,The Conduit,and Call of Duty Modern Warfare

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by =Sixpack= View Post
    Apparently there using a process called cell shading for the graphics,thats what it should look like,heres hoping
    It's not supposed to look THAT good, the Wii isn't able to do that. No More Hereoes is cel-shaded and doesn't look nearly as good.
    Mod Edit: Image removed. Some users may find it offensive and inappropriate.
    SSBB FC: ????-????-???? (New Wii, so I gotta check)
    Gamertag: T3kNi9e
    Been playing alot of WarCraft III lately, anyone up for game? Just message me, my account is the same as here and GT.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by T3kNi9e View Post
    It's not supposed to look THAT good, the Wii isn't able to do that. No More Hereoes is cel-shaded and doesn't look nearly as good.
    No More Heroes is more a case of artistic excellence rather than technical excellence though, it certainly isn't the best looking Wii game.

I think that the trailer was in HD but Red Steel 2 is undoubtedly Ubisoft's flagship Wii title and one of the first to be released under their boast of 'Nintendo-like quality', so it could look almost that good (just in 480p not HD).
    Wii games - SMG, Zelda TP, Mario Kart, SSBB, Wii Sports, Wii Play, Endless Ocean, Blue World, Wii Fit, Super Monkeyball, Rogue Trooper, Shaun White, NMH, NMH2, GH: WT, Aerosmith, Zack&Wiki, Okami, RE4, Force Unleashed, Clone Wars, Scarface, PES, Tenchu, Trauma Centre NB, Madworld, Rune Factory, Wii Sports Resort, Metroid Prime Trilogy, Muramasa, COD Reflex, Obscure, Silent Hill, Rabbids Go Home, NSMB, Bully, Tatsunoko vs Capcom, Red Steel 2, Monster Hunter Tri

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Dzapper View Post
    I can't wait for this game to be released. I know I may be practically alone, but I really enjoyed the first game. Besides the controls (which were spotty and buggy at times) the game was awesome. The new art direction looks very good and with Wii Motionplus and (hopefully) online multiplayer this game should be amazing.
    Wow, I thought I was alone. Nice to meet you.

Member #
    Friends
    0558-5461-4916-6731
    Dzapper ,and Twilight you guys arent alone i'm with ya guys as well. I really enjoyed the original. It was the second game i purchased for my Wii the first was Zelda (wow i remember those days lol)
    My Wifi games (ASK ME FOR MY CODES)

Rock Band 2,Call of Duty W@W,Mario Kart,Nights,Tetris Party,Dr.Mario,WWE Smackdown VS Raw 09,Battalion Wars 2,Mario Strikers,Smash Bros Brawl,Quantum of Solace,Medal of Honor Heroes,Excitebots,The Conduit,and Call of Duty Modern Warfare

Member #
    Friends
    Yea the graphics look way too good. If it actually does look like that then WOW. But I doubt it... It looks like that was in HD when we all know the Wii has no HD. But none the less it looks cool and I will be looking into this.
    Wow! I can't believe it. A Wii game that finally caught your interest. The world is coming to an end.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Maximo View Post
    Dzapper ,and Twilight you guys arent alone i'm with ya guys as well. I really enjoyed the original. It was the second game i purchased for my Wii the first was Zelda (wow i remember those days lol)
    I guess you guys don't really read posts in threads.

Member #
    Friends
    looks good for a wii game.

Gamertag/PSN ID=SensesFailxWiix if you add me send me a message via console or wiichat

Member #
    Friends
    Yea the graphics look way too good. If it actually does look like that then WOW. But I doubt it... It looks like that was in HD when we all know the Wii has no HD. But none the less it looks cool and I will be looking into this.
    It is a trailer. It is most likely not the final product. The trailer was designed to look cool.
    Last edited by Godwind; 05-07-2009 at 01:53 PM.

Ads