LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 16
  1. #1
    WiiChat Member stickmode's Avatar
    Member #
    56140
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    333
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]

    Modern Warfare 2 secrets revealed

    Hello, the last issue of Gameinformer reveals the MW2 secrets, here in this link you can see the magazine screenshoots:

    http://www.giantbomb.com/forums/gene...inks/242063/#1

    This is for the xbox360/ps3/PC versions, this probably means that other development team makes the Wii version, but I hope Infinity War does the Wii version too instead Treyarch.

    If not, I will start to send emails to Jason West CEO of IW asking what happen with the Wii version, you can do the same.

  2. #2
    WiiChat Member Godwind's Avatar
    Member #
    55571
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    417
    Friends
    11
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    It is only worth my time if you can give me an address to send the letter to.

  3. #3
    WiiChat Member Lewi T's Avatar
    Member #
    25688
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    1,549
    Friends
    13
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    There's a 95% chance you won't get a reply, a 4% chance you'll get a courtesy reply, and a 1% chance you'll get a reply saying "no, we cannot do the same". No other outcomes are possible.

  4. #4
    WiiChat Member Bob#4's Avatar
    Member #
    55756
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    53
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by Lewi T View Post
    There's a 95% chance you won't get a reply, a 4% chance you'll get a courtesy reply, and a 1% chance you'll get a reply saying "no, we cannot do the same". No other outcomes are possible.
    Yup.

  5. #5
    Motard 1337endo's Avatar
    Member #
    36025
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    New Jersey, USA
    Posts
    2,803
    Friends
    83
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    3239-0851-6759-1030
    Yeah, Lewi nailed it.

    Face it stickmode, Wii won't ever get an Infinity Ward Call of Duty game. Just buy it for another platform.


    Playstation Network: yanks96
    Steam I.D: yankees96
    Xbox LIVE: dotKev
    Xfire: yanks96
    My Twitter Account


  6. #6
    WiiChat Member rukus's Avatar
    Member #
    23541
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    928
    Friends
    4
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    i highly doubt we will get MW2
    Wii Games: Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess, Heatseeker, Excite Truck, Wii Play, NHL 2k9, Super Mario Galaxy, Super Strikers Charged, Shaun White Snowboarding, The Bigs, Guitar Hero: World Tour, Ghost Squad, Call of Duty: World at War, Wii Sports Resort, Punch-out!

    VC: Wave Race 64

    Homebrew Channel

  7. #7
    Banned Twilight Hero's Avatar
    Member #
    25299
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    302
    Friends
    12
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    IW said they were doing a MW2 for the Wii.

  8. #8
    WiiChat Member Lewi T's Avatar
    Member #
    25688
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    1,549
    Friends
    13
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Quote Originally Posted by Twilight Hero View Post
    IW said they were doing a MW2 for the Wii.
    If that's true, then the keyword is in bold.

    Fair enough like, good on them, and good for Wii owners. But still, it'll be a fraction of the real game.

  9. #9
    WiiChat Member Wiinus's Avatar
    Member #
    58169
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    107
    Friends
    1
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dHlWWuU4oqU[/ame]
    uploaded today shows that in the trailer there is a possiblility of a:
    hip toss move,
    gps,
    ak 103,
    improved ragdoll physics,
    russian snow vehicle
    and more watch it i was amazed

  10. #10
    WiiChat Member Godwind's Avatar
    Member #
    55571
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    417
    Friends
    11
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    It is coming to the Wii.

Ads

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts