Eh-herm. Vesperia gets:
    * Full voice acting
    * Flynn as a playable character
    * Ties-In with "Tales of Vesperia: The First Strike" movie
    * New playable character, a pirate girl called Patty Fleur
    * New Cutscenes
    * New Subplots
    * New Costumes
    * New Bosses (Including the Sword Dancer)
    * New Dungeons
    * New Hi Ougi/Mystic Artes
    * New Skits
    * New Animated Scenes
    * New Sidequests
    * New Songs
    * New Artes
    * New Monsters
    * Repede as a selectable on screen avatar

I was exagerating a lot with Eternal Sonata, but it just pissed me off even more really. Such minimal tweaks made a re-purchase all that much more frivolous.

Brawl Punching Bag

Chibi Asuka!!
    ------

Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    4627-4261-3182-4550
    My only prediction is that this E3 Conference will be MUCH better than last years (which shouldn't be too difficult).

Now Playing
    -Sin and Punishment: Star Successor- -DJ Hero- - Goldeneye 007- -Call of Duty Modern Warfare Reflex- -Dead Space: Extraction- -Muramasa: The Demon Blade- -Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands- -Resident Evil: Darkside Chronicles- -Red Steel 2- -Monster Hunter Tri-
    Goldeneye 007 FC :1371-0470-9201
    Modern Warfare Reflex FC: 0724-1130-4548

Member #
    Friends
    New starfox is very unlikely, which honestly breaks my heart because I loved the series and I thought SF: Assault was an awesome game (SF: Adventures was a joke, though). SF's head of design stated in an interview that they wouldn't like to make a game on the Wii because "It's become more of a toy than a game console." The guy's a bastard, an Assault-like system with vastly improved controls and online play has insane potential.

E3 will always have a bombshell, even if it's lackluster or expected. Something big will get revealed. Even with the lame E3s we've had so far that happens. Wiispeak. Motion plus. MAG. GoW 3. New footage of games we've only had teasers of/haven't heard of in a long time. It always happens, and you can expect those things to happen for sure.

The lovely thing is that this time, E3 is being buffed and they're bringing back the fans. So what they talk about needs to appeal the core gamer or else tomatoes and pig heads will be tossed onto the stage, this goes for all consoles, not just the Wii.

Don't forget the various E3 booths and meetings of major third party companies where they reveal new projects outside of the big 3's exclusives (Ninty, Micro and Sony).

Now for my Nintendo E3 predictions:
    - One of the company's heads walks onto the stage, applause.
    - "We've done so much to expand the audience blah blah blah our console prints money blah blah blah look at these graphs our bars are bigger than everyone's else's blah blah blah"
    - Pikmin 3 footage. C'mon, they revealed it last E3, they should talk about it this year.
    - Possibly a new zelda teaser.
    - Gameplay footage of major upcoming titles such as Sin & Punishment 2, Red Steel 2, or No More Heroes 2 (2 2 2 2 2 2 lol).
    - Reveal of at least 1 new core title.
    - Wii Motion + and Sports Resort are discussed, they talk about what they've added since last E3.
    Now for the boring half no one cares about:
    - LIEK ZOMG THE DSi SOLD THIS MUCH AND OMG
    - UPCOMING GAMES FOR THE DSi
    - NEW GAME REVEALS FOR DSi OMG FORGET THE WII IT'S A SINKING SHIP LET'S MAKE SURE THE DSi GETS A ZILLION CORE GAMES.
    Conclusion:
    - So yeah that's all the stuff we did. Have a nice day.
    - Possible, but unlikely with the pattern of the last few E3's: OH WAIT, WE HAVE ONE MORE THING TO SHOW YOU.
    *freaking megaton. I'm talking like, epic game in the making that no one saw coming, or epic update to the Wii system.*

Note: If the epic megaton is done for the DSi, I'm selling my Wii. They've been shifting their focus towards it slowly throughout 2008 and this year. If they make it their main thang and just throw a bone at the Wii owners every now and then, I've lost all hope.

E3 sucks, period. It's not casual, not hardcore. It's an event for moneybags to show their overhyped crap. I'M NOT INTERESTED IN Resistance 3 or Wii Air Guitar etc. I'm interested in good games! Good games that get missed because of all of this half-done overhyped crap.
    If you're not interested, skim gametrailers and IGN once E3 is done, if you have the patience. Either way, most major titles and projects are announced at E3. Yes, of course half of it is gloating, but the other half is the reveal of new titles.
    Last edited by Bob#4; 05-16-2009 at 02:06 PM.

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    To be honest I don't really care, unless Nintendo releases get a truly great game worth my 50 dollars that I can't pass up. Otherwise I couldn't careless about the motion plus or the new mario sports game.

I've played my wii maybe 4 times since december and I'm tired of the shit being released on this console.

Member #
    Friends
    1234-1234-1234-1234
    Let's not forget about the new Metroid thing from the Space Pirates point of view.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodine View Post
    Let's not forget about the new Metroid thing from the Space Pirates point of view.
    The..what? lmfao

Member #
    Friends
    6069-9016-3559-6279
    Mass Effect 2 makes me but a tad happier.

Brawl Punching Bag

Chibi Asuka!!
    ------

Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by KaosAssassin View Post
    Don't forget about Pokemon heart Gold and Soul Silver, that will be one of the biggest announcements.
    ah stupid nintendos
    theres soon gonna be pokemon glasscrystal or mystery dungeon explorers of the....EARTH
    or pokemon POWER ranger...
    ugh emerald was the best to me

Member #
    Friends
    2064-8110-4406-4869
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob#4 View Post
    New starfox is very unlikely, which honestly breaks my heart because I loved the series and I thought SF: Assault was an awesome game (SF: Adventures was a joke, though). SF's head of design stated in an interview that they wouldn't like to make a game on the Wii because "It's become more of a toy than a game console." The guy's a bastard, an Assault-like system with vastly improved controls and online play has insane potential
    What?? I thought ALL consoles were toys!
    In 2007 I predicted Wii Fit would sell more than Super Smash Bros. Brawl.

EVERYONE at wiichat.com disagreed with me.

As it stands today:

Super Smash Bros. Brawl: 9.49 Million

Wii Fit: 35 Million

SSBB 0688-4932-4039 BAM- bamblakopz's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    5768-6741-0422-9558
    Here is my prediction:

Nintendo discuss sales information, the fact that more people 30 and over are playing games today then ever before, girls are playing more then ever before, etc. etc. etc...

Then they will show a video of all the upcoming games that we know about...

Then Iwata will come up on the stage and talk about the DSi and DS games... The a DSi video.

Next they will discuss Red Steel 2 and Wii Sports Resort and Wii Motion Plus

Finally they will announce a few new Nintendo titles like Star Fox, Zelda, Mario, etc... They will probably at least show a video of a new Zelda or Mario, even if those games won't come out for another 2-3 years...

Then Retro studios will announce METROID DREAD FINALLY!

Over....

VideoGameCountdown (Youtube)

!QUOTE OF THE DAY!

Spoiler Alert!

Ads