LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]

MotionPlus Game Plan

I don't know about you guys but I'm kind of confused on what to buy when all this MotionPlus Madness drops. All I know is that I need at least two WiiMotionPlus peripherals. The confusing part is what games to buy and I can only afford two. Anyone else on the same boat? I'm thinking about WiiSports Resort since the jetski part reminds me of WaveRace 64 and it comes w/ a WM+ and Tiger since it's supposed to be Sports Game of the Year according to IGN but I also want one of the Tennis games. Tough choice, but choice is good since the Wii haven't had none in a while.

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by bruceleroy View Post
    I don't know about you guys but I'm kind of confused on what to buy when all this MotionPlus Madness drops. All I know is that I need at least two WiiMotionPlus peripherals. The confusing part is what games to buy and I can only afford two. Anyone else on the same boat? I'm thinking about WiiSports Resort since the jetski part reminds me of WaveRace 64 and it comes w/ a WM+ and Tiger since it's supposed to be Sports Game of the Year according to IGN but I also want one of the Tennis games. Tough choice, but choice is good since the Wii haven't had none in a while.
    I'm kind of in the same boat. I'm thinking that Wii Sports Resort is a must for the jet ski alone, plus it may have golf and table tennis so it kind of covers everything.

Tiger Woods interests me too even though I don't like real golf, but I think I might pick it up later. I want a full blown tennis game with great controls though, so it'll be either Virtua Tennis or Grand Slam Tennis depending on which one gets better reviews.
    Wii games - SMG, Zelda TP, Mario Kart, SSBB, Wii Sports, Wii Play, Endless Ocean, Blue World, Wii Fit, Super Monkeyball, Rogue Trooper, Shaun White, NMH, NMH2, GH: WT, Aerosmith, Zack&Wiki, Okami, RE4, Force Unleashed, Clone Wars, Scarface, PES, Tenchu, Trauma Centre NB, Madworld, Rune Factory, Wii Sports Resort, Metroid Prime Trilogy, Muramasa, COD Reflex, Obscure, Silent Hill, Rabbids Go Home, NSMB, Bully, Tatsunoko vs Capcom, Red Steel 2, Monster Hunter Tri

Member #
    Friends
    I'm not a big gamer myself. I got the Wii mainly for my wife (Fit) and the kids. But the one game I am really excited about getting is the Tiger Woods 10 with the Motion Plus. I think I'll REALLY like it!

Member #
    Friends
    4627-4261-3182-4550
    Well to tell you the truth...no Motion Plus games as of yet have really peaked my interest. But I'm sure 2010 will see a slew of Motion Plus support so I'm gonna wait till then. I may still buy one when it comes out, cause when Wii Sports Resort comes out that thing will be sold out for the next 2 years.

Now Playing
    -Sin and Punishment: Star Successor- -DJ Hero- - Goldeneye 007- -Call of Duty Modern Warfare Reflex- -Dead Space: Extraction- -Muramasa: The Demon Blade- -Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands- -Resident Evil: Darkside Chronicles- -Red Steel 2- -Monster Hunter Tri-
    Goldeneye 007 FC :1371-0470-9201
    Modern Warfare Reflex FC: 0724-1130-4548

Member #
    Friends
    im eyeing the sports resort (will probably preorder), and then one of the tennis games,
    Wii Games: Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess, Heatseeker, Excite Truck, Wii Play, NHL 2k9, Super Mario Galaxy, Super Strikers Charged, Shaun White Snowboarding, The Bigs, Guitar Hero: World Tour, Ghost Squad, Call of Duty: World at War, Wii Sports Resort, Punch-out!

VC: Wave Race 64

Homebrew Channel

Member #
    Friends
    I don't want to buy this, but I know I will end up buying it with of course, Wii Sports Resort.
    http://www.vgboxart.com/boxes/Wii/15...re-v2-orig.jpg

Too big for picture, best fake kirby art i've seen

Member #
    Friends
    Will the Sports Resort be coming out the 2nd week of June too?

Member #
    Friends
    4627-4261-3182-4550
    Quote Originally Posted by Brien View Post
    Will the Sports Resort be coming out the 2nd week of June too?
    I'm pretty sure it got delayed until a later date.

Now Playing
    -Sin and Punishment: Star Successor- -DJ Hero- - Goldeneye 007- -Call of Duty Modern Warfare Reflex- -Dead Space: Extraction- -Muramasa: The Demon Blade- -Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands- -Resident Evil: Darkside Chronicles- -Red Steel 2- -Monster Hunter Tri-
    Goldeneye 007 FC :1371-0470-9201
    Modern Warfare Reflex FC: 0724-1130-4548

Ads