LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    For the first time in a while I'm genuinely excited about some upcoming games!!

I have to say too that online co-op is a FANTASTIC idea - I'd go as far as saying that I enjoy co-op games more than straight deathmatch...

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Maximo View Post
    I still really enjoyed Dead Rising Wii though LOL
    Not that Dead Rising doesn't offer some enjoyment but Capcom could only get about 12 zombies onscreen as once with poor textures, where as HVS have already got to the point of up to 65 enemies onscreen at once with much higher quality textures and they still have up to a year of development time left. That is rather embarrassing for Capcom I think.

The Grinder really interests me more than The Conduit does (obviously still buying The Conduit), probably because of the vampires/werewolves/zombies setting and more varied multiplayer modes (having both online co-op and splitscreen). The only thing that could make it better is if they named one of the characters 'Buffy'.
    Wii games - SMG, Zelda TP, Mario Kart, SSBB, Wii Sports, Wii Play, Endless Ocean, Blue World, Wii Fit, Super Monkeyball, Rogue Trooper, Shaun White, NMH, NMH2, GH: WT, Aerosmith, Zack&Wiki, Okami, RE4, Force Unleashed, Clone Wars, Scarface, PES, Tenchu, Trauma Centre NB, Madworld, Rune Factory, Wii Sports Resort, Metroid Prime Trilogy, Muramasa, COD Reflex, Obscure, Silent Hill, Rabbids Go Home, NSMB, Bully, Tatsunoko vs Capcom, Red Steel 2, Monster Hunter Tri

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by ResEvilWii View Post
    I would like a RTS similar to Halo Wars.
    Halo Wars isn't a true RTS game as there is not true strategy. PC gaming is where you want to play RTSes.

Quote Originally Posted by raisinghelen View Post
    Not that Dead Rising doesn't offer some enjoyment but Capcom could only get about 12 zombies onscreen as once with poor textures, where as HVS have already got to the point of up to 65 enemies onscreen at once with much higher quality textures and they still have up to a year of development time left. That is rather embarrassing for Capcom I think.

The Grinder really interests me more than The Conduit does (obviously still buying The Conduit), probably because of the vampires/werewolves/zombies setting and more varied multiplayer modes (having both online co-op and splitscreen). The only thing that could make it better is if they named one of the characters 'Buffy'.
    Don't let the screenies fool you. High Voltage Software went from promising 16 man PVP to 12 man PVP and went from deciding to use Wii motion plus to removing it. People are going to grind out as many numbers as they can to gain attention.

Quote Originally Posted by hencam[uk] View Post
    And everything else has been blind fanboyism?

Quote Originally Posted by Maximo View Post
    it looks good ,but i was hoping for it to be an action adventure game similar to god of war ,or ninja gaiden.
    I heard somewhere it was going to be a fighting game. Although take that statement with a grain of salt as I really can't confirm it.

Member #
    Friends
    3239-0851-6759-1030
    Wow, both of these games look excellent. The Grinder has a lot of potential it seems like, and Gladiator should be awesome.

Co-op should be nice.

Playstation Network: yanks96
    Steam I.D: yankees96
    Xbox LIVE: dotKev
    Xfire: yanks96
    My Twitter Account

Member #
    Friends
    Conduit & Grinder look awesome.

Gladiator does not look very good. It looks too generic.

Notice that Grinder has splitscreen multiplayer. I wish they had that in Conduit as that is my only complaint about that game so far.

If Conduit releases soon...it should sell well. It needs to hit before Metroid Prime Trilogy etc. Right now the Conduit could do quite well.

Member #
    Friends
    2064-8110-4406-4869
    Quote Originally Posted by Godwind View Post
    Don't let the screenies fool you. High Voltage Software went from promising 16 man PVP to 12 man PVP and went from deciding to use Wii motion plus to removing it. People are going to grind out as many numbers as they can to gain attention.
    But those ideas came BEFORE they found a publisher. Remember the publishers set the deadlines and say, "we don't care if you need more time I need MORE money NOW!!!"

The good news is that The Grinder will use MotionPlus.
    In 2007 I predicted Wii Fit would sell more than Super Smash Bros. Brawl.

EVERYONE at wiichat.com disagreed with me.

As it stands today:

Super Smash Bros. Brawl: 9.49 Million

Wii Fit: 35 Million

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Caliko View Post
    But those ideas came BEFORE they found a publisher. Remember the publishers set the deadlines and say, "we don't care if you need more time I need MORE money NOW!!!"

The good news is that The Grinder will use MotionPlus.
    Most of the game was completed before it was presented at E3 08.

Member #
    Friends
    yeah, this game and the other vampire shooter are great!!

Congratulations HVS, I surely buy your games!!

And I looking Kotaku, IGN and Gamepro, I find some of these xbox360/ps3 owners complaint saying this game's graphics looks like a PSP or PS2 graphics without arguments and trying to defend their consoles, NO stupids xbox360/ps3 vastards: The Wii will show better and better hardcore games that gradualy beat the games that your consoles are offer.

Member #
    Friends
    2064-8110-4406-4869
    Quote Originally Posted by Godwind View Post
    Most of the game was completed before it was presented at E3 08.
    They were still working on it last month...
    Plus they wanted to incorporate MotionPlus but were restricted by time.
    They shouldn't have spoke too soon though.
    In 2007 I predicted Wii Fit would sell more than Super Smash Bros. Brawl.

EVERYONE at wiichat.com disagreed with me.

As it stands today:

Super Smash Bros. Brawl: 9.49 Million

Wii Fit: 35 Million

Member #
    Friends
    4627-4261-3182-4550
    Quote Originally Posted by hencam[uk] View Post

I have to say too that online co-op is a FANTASTIC idea - I'd go as far as saying that I enjoy co-op games more than straight deathmatch...
    Yeah definitely...with the right execution an online co-op mode can be far more exciting than an online deathmatch or team deathmatch mode.

Now Playing
    -Sin and Punishment: Star Successor- -DJ Hero- - Goldeneye 007- -Call of Duty Modern Warfare Reflex- -Dead Space: Extraction- -Muramasa: The Demon Blade- -Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands- -Resident Evil: Darkside Chronicles- -Red Steel 2- -Monster Hunter Tri-
    Goldeneye 007 FC :1371-0470-9201
    Modern Warfare Reflex FC: 0724-1130-4548

Ads