LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]

HVS next game - Gladiator A.D. Revealed

IGN have an exclusive on one of High Voltage Software's next Wii games. It is a brutal fighting game called Gladiator A.D., scheduled for a Q1 2010 release.

http://wii.ign.com/articles/986/986261p1.html

From the screens it looks pretty good and if they can successfully incorporate motion plus then it could be something special.
    Wii games - SMG, Zelda TP, Mario Kart, SSBB, Wii Sports, Wii Play, Endless Ocean, Blue World, Wii Fit, Super Monkeyball, Rogue Trooper, Shaun White, NMH, NMH2, GH: WT, Aerosmith, Zack&Wiki, Okami, RE4, Force Unleashed, Clone Wars, Scarface, PES, Tenchu, Trauma Centre NB, Madworld, Rune Factory, Wii Sports Resort, Metroid Prime Trilogy, Muramasa, COD Reflex, Obscure, Silent Hill, Rabbids Go Home, NSMB, Bully, Tatsunoko vs Capcom, Red Steel 2, Monster Hunter Tri

Member #
    Friends
    2576-9848-2040-2882
    looks good, cant wait for some more info
    <insert hilarious signature here>

Member #
    Friends
    Wow, this game looks great. HVS is like Wii's guardian angel.

Member #
    Friends
    0558-5461-4916-6731
    it looks good ,but i was hoping for it to be an action adventure game similar to god of war ,or ninja gaiden.
    My Wifi games (ASK ME FOR MY CODES)

Rock Band 2,Call of Duty W@W,Mario Kart,Nights,Tetris Party,Dr.Mario,WWE Smackdown VS Raw 09,Battalion Wars 2,Mario Strikers,Smash Bros Brawl,Quantum of Solace,Medal of Honor Heroes,Excitebots,The Conduit,and Call of Duty Modern Warfare

Member #
    Friends
    IGN is revealing HVS's other Wii game tonight...

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by ResEvilWii View Post
    IGN is revealing HVS's other Wii game tonight...
    Yes it'll be interesting to see what sort of game the other one is. They seem to be purposely choosing genres that they believe are under represented or weak on the Wii.

It is kind of strange but quite a while ago I was thinking of what type of games I would make if I was a Wii developer. The first thing that came to mind was a FPS along the lines of Perfect Dark, the second was a fighting game featuring gladiators, the third was a street racing game with a bit of a RPG twist. HVS are now producing the first two (The Conduit and Gladiator A.D.) that i'd thought of so maybe the next one will be a racer. If it is then I might get a little paranoid that they are reading my mind!
    Wii games - SMG, Zelda TP, Mario Kart, SSBB, Wii Sports, Wii Play, Endless Ocean, Blue World, Wii Fit, Super Monkeyball, Rogue Trooper, Shaun White, NMH, NMH2, GH: WT, Aerosmith, Zack&Wiki, Okami, RE4, Force Unleashed, Clone Wars, Scarface, PES, Tenchu, Trauma Centre NB, Madworld, Rune Factory, Wii Sports Resort, Metroid Prime Trilogy, Muramasa, COD Reflex, Obscure, Silent Hill, Rabbids Go Home, NSMB, Bully, Tatsunoko vs Capcom, Red Steel 2, Monster Hunter Tri

Member #
    Friends
    I would like a RTS similar to Halo Wars.

Member #
    Friends
    Well the next game was revealed to be another FPS - The Grinder. It does sound impressive though, vampires, werewolves, zombies, 4 player online co-op and already 65 enemies on screen at once.

Even in its early stages it is making Capcom's efforts with Dead Rising: CTUD look pathetic.

http://wii.ign.com/articles/986/986663p1.html

Member #
    Friends
    0558-5461-4916-6731
    I still really enjoyed Dead Rising Wii though LOL
    My Wifi games (ASK ME FOR MY CODES)

Rock Band 2,Call of Duty W@W,Mario Kart,Nights,Tetris Party,Dr.Mario,WWE Smackdown VS Raw 09,Battalion Wars 2,Mario Strikers,Smash Bros Brawl,Quantum of Solace,Medal of Honor Heroes,Excitebots,The Conduit,and Call of Duty Modern Warfare

Member #
    Friends
    Omg.. The Grinder looks and sounds awesome already! Just think how much things will improve by 2010!!

Ads