LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by Squall7 View Post
    I meant it in a cheeky way, not a serious one. Everyone is entitled to their own opinions (obviously). I also like the idea of supporting mature (bloody) titles for the Wii. I think over the past year or so (and especially with High Voltage Software's new announcements) that the "kiddie image" of Nintendo is well and truly broken in regards to overall software (obviously Nintendo will still go for the "any-age" market).

I don't know why everyone makes a big deal over the "kiddie image". Just play the games you enjoy. I think people's detestment to the Wii isn't so much of an issue of whether it has good games or not but people bitching about the image.

Quote Originally Posted by Dzapper View Post
    Alright...calm down dude. I wasn't trying to attack you personally I was just using your comment to make a reference to the general "I hate rail shooters" population. I'm basically saying just because you don't like rail shooters, don't just write this game off as a quick cash in. And I was just addressing the overall negative perception that people automatically have about rail shooters. In fact when I went into one thread and proclaimed about how I like rail shooters, I was immediately attacked and one user said I only "liked" rail shooters because I suck at regular FPS's. So if my comment came off as a personal gripe with you it wasn't intended that way, I respect your opinion and want it in this thread.
    How is my post even remotely related to hating rail shooters. If I own 3 games that are rail shooters, that isn't a clear sign of hate for the genre. I never said "Its a rail shooter, its gonna suck."

I never called it a quick cash-in either. It can only be a quick cash-in if

As for the FPS comment made by that loser, just tell him he needs control over his character because he needs more resources to complete a game. Because having a game where you only get 6 rounds of bullets between reloads, 3 lives for 4 hours, time restrictions and having 3 seconds to shoot the target before getting hit is so much easier than what FPSes do. It is evident how much harder FPSes are with regenerative health, unlimited retries, 60 bullets per a round, camping, 4 different weapons at your disposal, in addition to melee attacks for limitless attacks. It is clearly evident that FPSes are so much harder. Remember back in the day with arcade machines when you were paying $.50 every 2 minutes to keep yourself alive because some noob got a cheap shot you.

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    4627-4261-3182-4550
    Quote Originally Posted by Godwind View Post
    How is my post even remotely related to hating rail shooters. If I own 3 games that are rail shooters, that isn't a clear sign of hate for the genre. I never said "Its a rail shooter, its gonna suck."

I never called it a quick cash-in either. It can only be a quick cash-in if

Yeah I know you didn't, but those were the people I was addressing originally in the post. So those were the people I was really talking to (not knowing whether or not you fell into that category) just using your comment to make a bit of a point.

Also yeah I remember those old days in the Arcade with .50 per life. That was much harder than any Halo/COD campaign.

Now Playing
    -Sin and Punishment: Star Successor- -DJ Hero- - Goldeneye 007- -Call of Duty Modern Warfare Reflex- -Dead Space: Extraction- -Muramasa: The Demon Blade- -Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands- -Resident Evil: Darkside Chronicles- -Red Steel 2- -Monster Hunter Tri-
    Goldeneye 007 FC :1371-0470-9201
    Modern Warfare Reflex FC: 0724-1130-4548

Member #
    Friends
    5292-8413-5491-5395
    i got it for the PC and I am enjoying It Dearly
    Wii Code 5292-8413-5491-5395

Spoiler Alert!

Best Video Ever \/
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3KANI2dpXLw

The Master Of Rick Rolling