I kinda expect a new Starfox soon.

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    4627-4261-3182-4550
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodine View Post
    I kinda expect a new Starfox soon.
    I feel ya! Man I have been wanting a new Star Fox for so long. That DS game Star Fox Command really wasn't that good and its time to come out with an amazing Star Fox game. With no on-foot battle, just space dogfights, that would be awesome! With wii motion plus, updated visuals, and online play (hopefully 12+ players) that would be great!

Now Playing
    -Sin and Punishment: Star Successor- -DJ Hero- - Goldeneye 007- -Call of Duty Modern Warfare Reflex- -Dead Space: Extraction- -Muramasa: The Demon Blade- -Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands- -Resident Evil: Darkside Chronicles- -Red Steel 2- -Monster Hunter Tri-
    Goldeneye 007 FC :1371-0470-9201
    Modern Warfare Reflex FC: 0724-1130-4548

Member #
    Friends
    2074-2792-9947-3334
    my most anticipated games right now now are the conduit and metroid prime trilogy. i'm hoping the announce a new star fox game at e3.
    Wii Friend Code: 2074-2792-9947-3334

Super Smash Bros. Brawl Friend Code: 4296-3159-2109

Mario Kart Friend Code: 1590-5298-2594

Member #
    Friends
    I'm going try to expect very little so I won't be disappointed. I'm trying NOT to think it's gonna be great but that's pretty hard.
    I own a Wii and a PS3.

WiiChat Writer
    WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    Friends
    0409-5781-9484-0073
    Hoping they'll reveal some footage of Pikmin 3. Loved the first two games and would definitely by the third day one. Any other Nintendo franchises would be nice, but I'm going in with very low expectations, as I expected too much last year during e3.

Xbox Live: RivalDestiny
    PSN: RivalDestiny
    Wii FC: 0409 5781 9484 0073

Member #
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by RivalDestiny View Post
    Hoping they'll reveal some footage of Pikmin 3. Loved the first two games and would definitely by the third day one. Any other Nintendo franchises would be nice, but I'm going in with very low expectations, as I expected too much last year during e3.
    Agree 100%, last year I was excited and anticipating all kinds of greatness and instead got Wii Music... Anything has to be better then that so the odds are good I will be impressed with whatever they show. I would also really like to see another developer step up and make some noise, but I doubt that will happen, but who knows someone could surprise us, I do have to say I was impressed by NFS Nitro.

What I really want to see is a Zak and Wiki sequel and Elebits 2, that would be good.

Anyway, Tuesday will be here soon enough and we will know for sure what the future holds.
    Ignorance is as ignorance does...

-=Join The Waluigi Fan Club=-

SSBB Friend Code 3609-0705-3564, PM me if you add me and please add me I want to play.

Member #
    Friends
    2064-8110-4406-4869
    Quote Originally Posted by ElronMac View Post
    Agree 100%, last year I was excited and anticipating all kinds of greatness and instead got Wii Music... Anything has to be better then that so the odds are good I will be impressed with whatever they show. I would also really like to see another developer step up and make some noise, but I doubt that will happen, but who knows someone could surprise us, I do have to say I was impressed by NFS Nitro.
    No offense but you were disappointed by announcements such as Wii MotionPlus yet got peppy over a new NFS game?

I thought Nintendo's E3 was magnificent. They made announcements without giving too much away. Hopefully they were setting up the stage for better ways to utilize MotionPlus and WiiSpeak(Zelda MotionPlus, F-Zero Online). MotionPlus is the greatest thing to happen to Wii since the Wiimote!
    In 2007 I predicted Wii Fit would sell more than Super Smash Bros. Brawl.

EVERYONE at wiichat.com disagreed with me.

As it stands today:

Super Smash Bros. Brawl: 9.49 Million

Wii Fit: 35 Million

Ads