Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    4627-4261-3182-4550
    Quote Originally Posted by CrocoLylee View Post
    Too true.
    I can't stand Resident Evil 5.
    he old ones were so much better where youd explore a big house, hear dodgy things like doors opening and stuff, and then you'd meet someone and the whole time you're with them you'd be like shit is this guy a zombie omgz.

But yeah I'm pretty stoked about this.
    Yeah I played Resident Evil 5 and I was not impressed at all. The art style was weird and the visuals weren't the best. But the main gripe is that after more than a decade this series has transformed from a scary survival horror game, to a boring shooting gallery style game with clunky controls. The only suspense from the game comes from the fact that you can't turn fast enough to see anything, the characters control like tanks and the co-op idea was poorly executed.

Now Playing
    -Sin and Punishment: Star Successor- -DJ Hero- - Goldeneye 007- -Call of Duty Modern Warfare Reflex- -Dead Space: Extraction- -Muramasa: The Demon Blade- -Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands- -Resident Evil: Darkside Chronicles- -Red Steel 2- -Monster Hunter Tri-
    Goldeneye 007 FC :1371-0470-9201
    Modern Warfare Reflex FC: 0724-1130-4548

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    why are you guys hating RE5? i thought it was excellent. yes they don't turn fast enough and standing still to shoot is a stupid idea but other than that that game was great. not as 'scary' (if you call any RE scary) as the others but still a great game. the visuals were impressive, the co-op was excellent (except for the CPU partner continually running into your guns way) and story is awsome. Why do you guys not like this game when you like the others? i thought it was an improvement to the RE gameplay style

Member #
    Friends
    5273-9078-3043-9505
    The previews I read for it look good.

PS3 > sparty4life82976

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow*91 View Post
    there's an entire thread dedicated to the arguement of RE5 on the wii. go read that then call all the people who are thinking it'll happen idiots. RE5 will never be on the wii
    I have actually read that thread. If the game can be made for the wii or not doesnt change the fact that I want it to be.

Ads