LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]

resident evil archives

I want to buy resident evil archives when it comes out, but I am curious what game (or games) it is. Is it resident evil zero? Thanks!

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    0558-5461-4916-6731
    its the gamecube remake of Resident Evil 1.
    My Wifi games (ASK ME FOR MY CODES)

Rock Band 2,Call of Duty W@W,Mario Kart,Nights,Tetris Party,Dr.Mario,WWE Smackdown VS Raw 09,Battalion Wars 2,Mario Strikers,Smash Bros Brawl,Quantum of Solace,Medal of Honor Heroes,Excitebots,The Conduit,and Call of Duty Modern Warfare

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    i dont have the re1 for gamecube but i'll buy re: archives.

Member #
    Friends
    4627-4261-3182-4550
    I like that they are doing this...I wil definitely get it. Everyone always talks about how awesome the original Resident Evil was. But when the Playstation version came out I was too young to get it (5 years old) and when the Gamecube version came out...I was STILL too young to get it (11 years old). But now I am old enough to go into Gamestop and buy a copy of Resident Evil and play it (18 years Old). So I can't wait for this remake.
    Last edited by Dzapper; 05-31-2009 at 07:55 PM.

Now Playing
    -Sin and Punishment: Star Successor- -DJ Hero- - Goldeneye 007- -Call of Duty Modern Warfare Reflex- -Dead Space: Extraction- -Muramasa: The Demon Blade- -Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands- -Resident Evil: Darkside Chronicles- -Red Steel 2- -Monster Hunter Tri-
    Goldeneye 007 FC :1371-0470-9201
    Modern Warfare Reflex FC: 0724-1130-4548

Member #
    Friends
    I am stoked to buy it. I just want them to make resident evil 5 for wii now. I guess I will just have to borrow my buddies ps3 to play it.
    Last edited by csmith87; 06-01-2009 at 02:06 PM.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by csmith87 View Post
    I am stoked to buy it. I just want them to make resident evil 5 for wii now. I guess I will just have to borrow my buddies ps3 to play it.
    The original Resident Evil was much more scary than RE:5. I'm not too bothered about RE:5 coming to the Wii because it was a let down for me, just another action game.

I wonder if they will release the whole series of RE as remakes under the Archives label.
    Wii games - SMG, Zelda TP, Mario Kart, SSBB, Wii Sports, Wii Play, Endless Ocean, Blue World, Wii Fit, Super Monkeyball, Rogue Trooper, Shaun White, NMH, NMH2, GH: WT, Aerosmith, Zack&Wiki, Okami, RE4, Force Unleashed, Clone Wars, Scarface, PES, Tenchu, Trauma Centre NB, Madworld, Rune Factory, Wii Sports Resort, Metroid Prime Trilogy, Muramasa, COD Reflex, Obscure, Silent Hill, Rabbids Go Home, NSMB, Bully, Tatsunoko vs Capcom, Red Steel 2, Monster Hunter Tri

Member #
    Friends
    0558-5461-4916-6731
    Quote Originally Posted by raisinghelen View Post
    The original Resident Evil was much more scary than RE:5. I'm not too bothered about RE:5 coming to the Wii because it was a let down for me, just another action game.

I wonder if they will release the whole series of RE as remakes under the Archives label.
    I honestly hope they do because i never played Zero,and 2. Then i only somewhat played 3 ,and CV on Dreamcast.
    My Wifi games (ASK ME FOR MY CODES)

Rock Band 2,Call of Duty W@W,Mario Kart,Nights,Tetris Party,Dr.Mario,WWE Smackdown VS Raw 09,Battalion Wars 2,Mario Strikers,Smash Bros Brawl,Quantum of Solace,Medal of Honor Heroes,Excitebots,The Conduit,and Call of Duty Modern Warfare

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Quote Originally Posted by csmith87 View Post
    there's an entire thread dedicated to the arguement of RE5 on the wii. go read that then call all the people who are thinking it'll happen idiots. RE5 will never be on the wii

Member #
    Friends
    1234-1234-1234-1234
    Yup, REmake was still the best of the series. I need to finish it though, I was too scared to play it when I first got it =P

Member #
    Friends
    1234-1234-1234-1234
    Quote Originally Posted by raisinghelen View Post

Too true.
    I can't stand Resident Evil 5.
    he old ones were so much better where youd explore a big house, hear dodgy things like doors opening and stuff, and then you'd meet someone and the whole time you're with them you'd be like shit is this guy a zombie omgz.

But yeah I'm pretty stoked about this.

Ads