LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]

Super Mario Galaxy 2 Announced for 2010

Just saw on the press conference. Looked amazing.
    Last edited by ResEvilWii; 06-02-2009 at 02:34 PM.

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    yeah that video looked great! i cant wait to run around on yoshi. Im shocked that this is a direct sequeal to a mario game, i dont think thats ever happend before??

Member #
    Friends
    3175-9467-6599-1772
    How can something we've already seen look amazing? It looks like the same game.

Member #
    Friends
    Miyamoto said in the Round Table that it's 95% new and much harder than the 1st one because the 1st one was tailored for the casual so this new one is for the OGs. If this game turns out to be anywhere as fun as the 1st one then it's going to be a great game. One of the best things out of E3 2009 out of all 3 systems.
    Last edited by bruceleroy; 06-02-2009 at 10:41 PM.

Member #
    Friends
    3175-9467-6599-1772
    Quote Originally Posted by bruceleroy View Post
    Miyamoto said in the Round Table that it's 95% new and much harder than the 1st one because the 1st one was tailored for the casual so this new one is for the OGs. If this game turns out to be anywhere as fun as the 1st one then it's going to be a great game. One of the best things out of E3 2009 out of all 3 systems.
    He admitted it was "tailored for the casual"?

Member #
    Friends
    counting down to this game

Member #
    Friends
    looking forward to it!
    Nintendo On The Islands

Member #
    Friends
    4627-4261-3182-4550
    Quote Originally Posted by Nihilism View Post
    How can something we've already seen look amazing? It looks like the same game.
    Ok this is a complete double standard toward Nintendo gamers. Looking at the trailer I saw new puzzles, a new item (that top spinning thing), and new bosses. That should be enough for a sequel. I mean when Sony showed of God of War 3 it was pretty much the same game as God of War 2 just...different. You don't hear any PSfanboys saying "AH MAN! Its the same thing!! I'm not excited" No! They saw the subtle upgrades they needed to see and they were excited.

Honestly I think a lot of you are just so used to hating Nintendo at this point that they can do no right. They unvieled 3 new major projects for Wii, and have a slew of quality content coming from third parties, why are you all still so bitter.

Now Playing
    -Sin and Punishment: Star Successor- -DJ Hero- - Goldeneye 007- -Call of Duty Modern Warfare Reflex- -Dead Space: Extraction- -Muramasa: The Demon Blade- -Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands- -Resident Evil: Darkside Chronicles- -Red Steel 2- -Monster Hunter Tri-
    Goldeneye 007 FC :1371-0470-9201
    Modern Warfare Reflex FC: 0724-1130-4548

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Dzapper View Post
    Ok this is a complete double standard toward Nintendo gamers. Looking at the trailer I saw new puzzles, a new item (that top spinning thing), and new bosses. That should be enough for a sequel. I mean when Sony showed of God of War 3 it was pretty much the same game as God of War 2 just...different. You don't hear any PSfanboys saying "AH MAN! Its the same thing!! I'm not excited" No! They saw the subtle upgrades they needed to see and they were excited.

Honestly I think a lot of you are just so used to hating Nintendo at this point that they can do no right. They unvieled 3 new major projects for Wii, and have a slew of quality content coming from third parties, why are you all still so bitter.
    I agree, a lot of people seem very negative no matter what Nintendo do. Two new Mario games and a new Metroid should be enough to satisfy any gamer, yet they'll complain that there was no new Zelda on show (despite it being announced) or F-Zero or Starfox (yet they'll ignore the awesome looking Sin & Punishment 2). If those games had been on show then they would have been complaining about no new Mario or Metroid. There's just no pleasing some people.
    Wii games - SMG, Zelda TP, Mario Kart, SSBB, Wii Sports, Wii Play, Endless Ocean, Blue World, Wii Fit, Super Monkeyball, Rogue Trooper, Shaun White, NMH, NMH2, GH: WT, Aerosmith, Zack&Wiki, Okami, RE4, Force Unleashed, Clone Wars, Scarface, PES, Tenchu, Trauma Centre NB, Madworld, Rune Factory, Wii Sports Resort, Metroid Prime Trilogy, Muramasa, COD Reflex, Obscure, Silent Hill, Rabbids Go Home, NSMB, Bully, Tatsunoko vs Capcom, Red Steel 2, Monster Hunter Tri

Member #
    Friends
    im stoked it looks great and I saw some new gameplay mechanics as well. yoshi is gonna be awesome!! I don't mind if the basic idea is the same as long as the worlds are bigger, the stars are harder to get and there are new techniques etc. hell i would have loved for them to come out with mario 64 2 with the same exact premise except have more castles to explore or something.
    join nintendoforums to experience everything nintendo in a whole new way. http://www.nintendoforums.net/commun...?referrerid=19
    virtua tennis wii : 0474-5216-1988

Click here to level up my card!

Ads