+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Metroid Other M

PLAYIN CONDUIT SMASH LATR DOMINOE's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    3291-9342-0327-3144
    no new zelda but metroid the other m go team ninja!!!!!! next lets see ninja gaiden in a smash bros game

Member #
    Friends

Member #
    Friends
    4627-4261-3182-4550
    Quote Originally Posted by Frog View Post
    LOL! Yeah that Vitality Sensor thing was weird. It seems like it may be interesting, but with nothing to really show it off with I think they revealed it too early.

Now Playing
    -Sin and Punishment: Star Successor- -DJ Hero- - Goldeneye 007- -Call of Duty Modern Warfare Reflex- -Dead Space: Extraction- -Muramasa: The Demon Blade- -Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands- -Resident Evil: Darkside Chronicles- -Red Steel 2- -Monster Hunter Tri-
    Goldeneye 007 FC :1371-0470-9201
    Modern Warfare Reflex FC: 0724-1130-4548

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Dzapper View Post
    LOL! Yeah that Vitality Sensor thing was weird. It seems like it may be interesting, but with nothing to really show it off with I think they revealed it too early.
    I was watching the live broadcast from www.gonintendo.com and the guy doing the broadcast laughed outloud when they said that!

Member #
    Friends
    4627-4261-3182-4550
    Quote Originally Posted by Frog View Post
    I was watching the live broadcast from www.gonintendo.com and the guy doing the broadcast laughed outloud when they said that!
    Well I'm sure they have something up their sleeve with the announcement of it. Looking at it I can see it being a great asset to fitness games. Or maybe you can strap it on during a shooter, and the faster your haertbeat gets the more your character will shake. There are lots of possibilities with this since our nerves and heartrate become so tied to a videogaming experience. But yeah, to unviel it and show nothing with it was (quite frankly) dumb as hell.

Now Playing
    -Sin and Punishment: Star Successor- -DJ Hero- - Goldeneye 007- -Call of Duty Modern Warfare Reflex- -Dead Space: Extraction- -Muramasa: The Demon Blade- -Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands- -Resident Evil: Darkside Chronicles- -Red Steel 2- -Monster Hunter Tri-
    Goldeneye 007 FC :1371-0470-9201
    Modern Warfare Reflex FC: 0724-1130-4548

Member #
    Friends
    1234-1234-1234-1234
    O_O

DUN DUN DUN!

Guys, I, I, I think I just thought of a way to use that thing in a totally kick ass way.

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    WELL?! Go on...

Member #
    Friends
    1234-1234-1234-1234
    Okay, a horror survival game that requires you to wear that thing. First off, make the game scary as hell. So this thing checks your heartbeat right? Okay so you see creepy invironments and things in the corner of your eye and you might get a little freaked out. Something moves and you might jump a little. The faster your heart gets to beating the more your character starts to panic. He starts seeing things thats not there and the camera gets a little shakey, etc.

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodine View Post
    Okay, a horror survival game that requires you to wear that thing. First off, make the game scary as hell. So this thing checks your heartbeat right? Okay so you see creepy invironments and things in the corner of your eye and you might get a little freaked out. Something moves and you might jump a little. The faster your heart gets to beating the more your character starts to panic. He starts seeing things thats not there and the camera gets a little shakey, etc.
    Lmao, so like what zapper said then?

Nah, I know it's different. Yeah that could be very good. They'd have to make it SHIT scary though or it would be pointless on a lot of people.
    I know this won't be on the Wii, but this could be good on Heavy Rain, which already makes things difficult when big decisions have to be made. Your speech options are displayed on screen and you have to choose which one, and if you're under pressure (e.g. a knife to your throat, you're lying, etc.) then the options become fuzzier and move around the screen faster, making it harder to focus on the best decision. Imagine them basing that on your heart rate! That would be cool.

Member #
    Friends
    1234-1234-1234-1234
    Quote Originally Posted by Lewi T View Post
    Lmao, so like what zapper said then?

Nah, I know it's different. Yeah that could be very good. They'd have to make it SHIT scary though or it would be pointless on a lot of people.
    I know this won't be on the Wii, but this could be good on Heavy Rain, which already makes things difficult when big decisions have to be made. Your speech options are displayed on screen and you have to choose which one, and if you're under pressure (e.g. a knife to your throat, you're lying, etc.) then the options become fuzzier and move around the screen faster, making it harder to focus on the best decision. Imagine them basing that on your heart rate! That would be cool.
    Yes it would. I had another idea, but I lost it.

Ads