Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    No matter who won we will always still be playing wii ps3 and xbox

Member #
    Friends
    there alll winners
    Last edited by dark maste; 06-03-2009 at 06:38 PM.

Member #
    Friends
    already cant wait till next year
    Last edited by dark maste; 06-03-2009 at 06:39 PM.

Member #
    Friends
    sorry to keep posting my bad

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Jesus :|

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by ElronMac View Post
    Who gives a shit who won, seriously??? Since when did E3 become a contest to be judged by fanboys who have nothing better to do with there paltry lives then criticize the 3 greatest entertainment companies on the planet.
    So criticizing those who criticize is better? No one here has posted anything negative, so by definition, all posts have been constructive criticism, and last I heard, constructive criticism was healthy. Competition is the backbone of capitalism, the very concept that allows more than one gaming giant to exist, thus giving you the pleasure of experiencing the video game world from three different angles. It's our right to criticize and, in actuality, is the reason our capitalistic country has thrived the way it has. Criticism does not equal fanboyism; it equals free expression of thought.
    Nintendo On The Islands

Member #
    Friends
    5273-9078-3043-9505
    Nintendo....more family appeal.

PS3 > sparty4life82976

Member #
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by dodabird View Post
    So criticizing those who criticize is better? No one here has posted anything negative, so by definition, all posts have been constructive criticism, and last I heard, constructive criticism was healthy. Competition is the backbone of capitalism, the very concept that allows more than one gaming giant to exist, thus giving you the pleasure of experiencing the video game world from three different angles. It's our right to criticize and, in actuality, is the reason our capitalistic country has thrived the way it has. Criticism does not equal fanboyism; it equals free expression of thought.
    You missed the entire point and in true critic fashion focused on finding the fault within my statements. It is not your right to criticize anything, it is no more your right to continually find fault within the world then it is to walk up to someone and slap them in the head with fish. It is your right to express your opinion, but doing so does not entitle you to anything. Which brings us to my point, just be happy. It is an inherent belief of today's youth that they are entitled to all the greatness in the world, you are not. Earn it, those before you did and so should you.

As to how criticism has allowed capitalism to thrive, I'm sorry I don't see the connection. I was under the impression capitalism thrived thru free enterprise, collaboration, innovation and a sound infrastructure, perhaps I was wrong. According to your statement it thrives because individuals such as yourself spend their time finding fault with the world they live in. Ok, so if that is true let's think about this for a moment. Let's say their are 20 people in a room carving toothpicks, out of those 20, 1 is actually carving a toothpick the other 19 are criticizing the poor single souls every attempt, you are correct sir I see how under criticism production can increase, allowing for greater quantities of goods to be produced, in turn creating a consistent and even market flow which will allow for continuous growth and investment. Instead of 20 people producing twenty usable toothpicks in an hour, we now have one person producing the perfect toothpick based on the opinions of 19 critics, seriously how could a system like that not thrive. Yes I am taking it to extremes, but once again just trying to make a point. Don't get all bent either I know the point you are trying to make, there has to be opinions in order for innovation and creativity to flow, I get it, but say that, don't make a broad generalization. I probably shouldn't have made the comment about fanboys, but I did, life goes, who gives a shit, move on.

And yes there are negative statements in this post, read it again they are there.

I have no desire to argue the merits of your words over mine, I simply had one thing to say "who gives a shit" seriously. With all that is happening around us does it really matter who the biggest bad ass on the block is? Be happy we still have games, with the way things are going and the advent of liberal protective society in the years to come we may all be reduced once again to pong, by those who wish to save us from ourselves.

If any of you think I am overreacting or being the biggest ass in the world, sorry. All I wanted to say was "who gives a shit who won, we all still have great games to play so be happy and stop worrying about shit that just doesn't matter"
    Ignorance is as ignorance does...

-=Join The Waluigi Fan Club=-

SSBB Friend Code 3609-0705-3564, PM me if you add me and please add me I want to play.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by ElronMac View Post
    You missed the entire point and in true critic fashion focused on finding the fault within my statements. It is not your right to criticize anything, it is no more your right to continually find fault within the world then it is to walk up to someone and slap them in the head with fish. It is your right to express your opinion, but doing so does not entitle you to anything. Which brings us to my point, just be happy. It is an inherent belief of today's youth that they are entitled to all the greatness in the world, you are not. Earn it, those before you did and so should you.

As to how criticism has allowed capitalism to thrive, I'm sorry I don't see the connection. I was under the impression capitalism thrived thru free enterprise, collaboration, innovation and a sound infrastructure, perhaps I was wrong. According to your statement it thrives because individuals such as yourself spend their time finding fault with the world they live in. Ok, so if that is true let's think about this for a moment. Let's say their are 20 people in a room carving toothpicks, out of those 20, 1 is actually carving a toothpick the other 19 are criticizing the poor single souls every attempt, you are correct sir I see how under criticism production can increase, allowing for greater quantities of goods to be produced, in turn creating a consistent and even market flow which will allow for continuous growth and investment. Instead of 20 people producing twenty usable toothpicks in an hour, we now have one person producing the perfect toothpick based on the opinions of 19 critics, seriously how could a system like that not thrive. Yes I am taking it to extremes, but once again just trying to make a point. Don't get all bent either I know the point you are trying to make, there has to be opinions in order for innovation and creativity to flow, I get it, but say that, don't make a broad generalization. I probably shouldn't have made the comment about fanboys, but I did, life goes, who gives a shit, move on.

And yes there are negative statements in this post, read it again they are there.

I have no desire to argue the merits of your words over mine, I simply had one thing to say "who gives a shit" seriously. With all that is happening around us does it really matter who the biggest bad ass on the block is? Be happy we still have games, with the way things are going and the advent of liberal protective society in the years to come we may all be reduced once again to pong, by those who wish to save us from ourselves.

If any of you think I am overreacting or being the biggest ass in the world, sorry. All I wanted to say was "who gives a shit who won, we all still have great games to play so be happy and stop worrying about shit that just doesn't matter"
    Don't forget that games are just for fun and talking about them are also fun. Just like sports are for fun but talking about who's team did better is also fun. Not trying to disrespect you or anybody but this is all just for fun.

Member #
    Friends
    2064-8110-4406-4869
    This is as dumb as it gets.

E3 IS NOT AN AWARD SHOW! Watch the grammys or even some American Idol.
    In 2007 I predicted Wii Fit would sell more than Super Smash Bros. Brawl.

EVERYONE at wiichat.com disagreed with me.

As it stands today:

Super Smash Bros. Brawl: 9.49 Million

Wii Fit: 35 Million

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

Ads