Here are their top exclusives that was showcased at E3 2009
1. Project Natal - hopefully inexpensive, accurate, n gets developers support
2. Halo Reach- Can't go wrong w/ Halo unless you don't like FPS or tired of em.
3. MGS - Sony fanboys all over shed some tears.
4. L4D2 - More zombie madness
5. Alan Wake - About damn time.
6. Mass Effect 2 - Should be better than the 1st one.
7. Splinter Cell - Haven't played series b4 but this has potential.
8. Halo ODST - Seems like Metroid Prime in HD minus wiimote
1. Wii Sports Resort - Working motion control today.
2. Metroid - Nintendo can't get anymore hardcore than this.
3. Mario Galaxy 2 - 1st one was great but easy, this is supposed to be harder.
4. Red Steel 2 - Closest thing to slicing n shootin some1 unless uve done it b4
5. Grinder - L4D but with the Wiimote
6. No More Heroes 2 - 2 lightsabers, blood, and decapitation
7. Super Mario Bros Wii - 4 Marios running around at the same time = madness
8. Sin & Punishment 2 - Gameplay reminds me of Starfox
1. New Motion Control - HD graphics + wiimote controls
2. God of War 3 - Never wanted that demo to end.
3. Gran Turismo 5 - Best looking racing game ever.
4. Uncharted 2 - 2009 GOTY candidate
5. MAG - Did he say 200 something players?
6. FF 14 online - Sony fanboys all over shed some tears again.
7. Agent - Made by Rocktar North(GTA4)
8. The Last Guardian - That dog/eagle/fox thing looked sick, reminded me of Never Ending Story in HD.
Some would say MS won because of Natal but I think it's too early for that tech. Some say Sony won because of their exclusives but all 3 has theirs. Some say Nintendo won because they're the current leading system w/ working motion controls today and everyone else is just trying to catch up but I think that may change in a few years. I don't think anyone lost or won because all 3 systems are having an impressive E3 showing so far.
Who do you think won and why?