LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    well after seeing a few videos on ign.

im sad the wii version has cartoon faces instead of the real ones on the ps3/360

however the gameplay seemed more fun to me. i will be getting this.
    Wii Games: Mario Glaxay 1&2, Smash Bros Brawl, Mario Kart wii, wii sports, wii play, Wii Party, Force Unleashed 1, Godzilla Unleashed, indiana jones:SoK Wii, Metriod:Trilogy, TMNT:Smash-Up, CoD:Reflex&black ops,NSMBwii, Link's zapper training,goldeneye,tomb raider anniversary,metroid otherM.

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    1234-1234-1234-1234
    After watching enough gameplay videos to fill the whole containment unit [/bad Ghostbusters pun] I see I was wrong about the Wii edition. It looks very fun, but still a bit too limited. I might buy both PS3 and Wii versions.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodine View Post
    <----- Huge Ghostbusters fan here. I'm definately going to be getting Ghostbuster: The Video Game. But not on the Wii...

I've been following information on this game like a religion. And trust me, if you also have a PS3 or 360, get it for that. I usually detest Wii bashing, so please know that's not what I'm doing here. I'm bashing the developers for just slapping together a Wii version without much effort. Why do they do such? Anyway, if you only have a Wii, don't get it unless you a huge Ghostbusters fan. If you have the other two, get it for that.

Plus, whether the Wii version is a good game or not, it's going to have a kick-ass story in it. The story was written up by Dan Akroyd and Harold Ramis THEMSELVES!!! [/giddy GB fan]
    ohhh emmmm geeee why join wii forum is u just bashez da wii. like wtf gtfo of forum if u dont think wii is best console evarrr!!11 and any rational reasoning is forbiddd!!! love liveee nintendo, my fathers company!

Everything in this signature except for this text was made by Wiired, he is my creator and almighty.

Member #
    Friends
    I've been following information on this game like a religion. And trust me, if you also have a PS3 or 360, get it for that. I usually detest Wii bashing, so please know that's not what I'm doing here. I'm bashing the developers for just slapping together a Wii version without much effort. Why do they do such? Anyway, if you only have a Wii, don't get it unless you a huge Ghostbusters fan. If you have the other two, get it for that.
    The few reviews that i've seen so far have been quite close. The 360 version seems to be scoring around an 8.0 and the Wii a 7.0.

Both versions seem to be fun, it just comes down to a choice of graphics or controls.
    Wii games - SMG, Zelda TP, Mario Kart, SSBB, Wii Sports, Wii Play, Endless Ocean, Blue World, Wii Fit, Super Monkeyball, Rogue Trooper, Shaun White, NMH, NMH2, GH: WT, Aerosmith, Zack&Wiki, Okami, RE4, Force Unleashed, Clone Wars, Scarface, PES, Tenchu, Trauma Centre NB, Madworld, Rune Factory, Wii Sports Resort, Metroid Prime Trilogy, Muramasa, COD Reflex, Obscure, Silent Hill, Rabbids Go Home, NSMB, Bully, Tatsunoko vs Capcom, Red Steel 2, Monster Hunter Tri

Member #
    Friends
    <----- Huge Ghostbusters fan here. I'm definately going to be getting Ghostbuster: The Video Game. But not on the Wii...

Plus, whether the Wii version is a good game or not, it's going to have a kick-ass story in it. The story was written up by Dan Akroyd and Harold Ramis THEMSELVES!!! [/giddy GB fan]
    You're confused my friend, I don't like the cartoonish style but with this game is an exception, RedFly along with Ubisoft are the only developers that perfectioning this type of cel-shaded/cartoon technique and got excellent results. Ghosbusters for the Wii will be the DEFINITIVE VERSION, is like one of these games on the Wii that is far better than the xbox360/ps3 versions.

This game is fun, the gameplay is great thanks to the Wii controls, have Co-op features, you can select female caracters and of course has the same history and features of the others versions. Enought for a great game.

I will buy this game after purchase The Conduit!!

Member #
    Friends
    1234-1234-1234-1234
    Did nobody read my second post?

And I'm not your friend stickmode. And don't say I am. I have a reputation here to keep about myself.

Member #
    Friends
    I love when stickmode posts.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by raisinghelen View Post
    The few reviews that i've seen so far have been quite close. The 360 version seems to be scoring around an 8.0 and the Wii a 7.0.

Both versions seem to be fun, it just comes down to a choice of graphics or controls.
    Lol. Video games are only composed of... graphics and controls?

Everything in this signature except for this text was made by Wiired, he is my creator and almighty.

Legendary Super Saiyan The Storm's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Definately getting it on 360. Looks way better.
    Quote Originally Posted by Splash_King View Post

EVERY TIME ALTARIA IS MENTIONED YOU SHOW UP WTF IS THIS BULLSHITragetext

Member #
    Friends
    Im not going to be getting ghostbusters. Sure it looks good, but I am more of an online competitive player. Thats why The Conduit is my no. 1 right now. Next is tiger woods PGA 10 or 09 whatever it is, heard it is pretty fun with wmp.

Ads