LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0000-0000-0000-0000

Whos gonna buy Ghostbusters? might do reviews.

How's going to buy "Ghost busters the video game"? I might.

I also might do reviews on the following upcoming wii games: Ghostbusters, Indiana Jones and the Staff of Kings, Virtua tennis 2009, grand slam tennis, tiger woods '09 (even thought i hate golf i might still review it), and the Conduit and maybe the Resident Evil Archives. so far more might come down the road.

These will be my first reviews..so give me some credit here.

I'm also gonna buy wii motionplus

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    5273-9078-3043-9505
    From what I have heard I am down!

PS3 > sparty4life82976

Member #
    Friends
    4627-4261-3182-4550
    Where do we post reviews now that there is no "Official" reviews forum

Now Playing
    -Sin and Punishment: Star Successor- -DJ Hero- - Goldeneye 007- -Call of Duty Modern Warfare Reflex- -Dead Space: Extraction- -Muramasa: The Demon Blade- -Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands- -Resident Evil: Darkside Chronicles- -Red Steel 2- -Monster Hunter Tri-
    Goldeneye 007 FC :1371-0470-9201
    Modern Warfare Reflex FC: 0724-1130-4548

Member #
    Friends
    1234-1234-1234-1234
    <----- Huge Ghostbusters fan here. I'm definately going to be getting Ghostbuster: The Video Game. But not on the Wii...

I've been following information on this game like a religion. And trust me, if you also have a PS3 or 360, get it for that. I usually detest Wii bashing, so please know that's not what I'm doing here. I'm bashing the developers for just slapping together a Wii version without much effort. Why do they do such? Anyway, if you only have a Wii, don't get it unless you a huge Ghostbusters fan. If you have the other two, get it for that.

Plus, whether the Wii version is a good game or not, it's going to have a kick-ass story in it. The story was written up by Dan Akroyd and Harold Ramis THEMSELVES!!! [/giddy GB fan]

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Quote Originally Posted by Dzapper View Post
    Where do we post reviews now that there is no "Official" reviews forum
    I have no idea, i guess under wii games i guess. I'm gonna post a "Reviews thread" on the gaming section.

also whoever hasn't played the wii punchout i might review that, all in my opinions of course.
    Last edited by castlezelda; 06-04-2009 at 01:22 AM.

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodine View Post
    <----- Huge Ghostbusters fan here. I'm definately going to be getting Ghostbuster: The Video Game. But not on the Wii...

I've been following information on this game like a religion. And trust me, if you also have a PS3 or 360, get it for that. I usually detest Wii bashing, so please know that's not what I'm doing here. I'm bashing the developers for just slapping together a Wii version without much effort. Why do they do such? Anyway, if you only have a Wii, don't get it unless you a huge Ghostbusters fan. If you have the other two, get it for that.

Plus, whether the Wii version is a good game or not, it's going to have a kick-ass story in it. The story was written up by Dan Akroyd and Harold Ramis THEMSELVES!!! [/giddy GB fan]
    The wii version looks descent, I imagine it to be like to the "Real ghostbusters"
    cartoons from the 80s. But yes the ps3 and 360 versions do look like sweeter graphic but I like shooters and godfather type games on the wii cus the aiming sensor, just "point and shoot" thats so easy and cool to me. Yeah, just look at how sweet of graphics HOTD Overkill is. why can't the company who made the ghostbusters game for wii do something along likes of that i mean graphic wise, HOTD Overkill proved the wii could handle very spiffy graphics.
    Last edited by castlezelda; 06-04-2009 at 01:26 AM.

Member #
    Friends
    im buying it on the PC. I would have got the Wii BUT i dont like how it looks.

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Quote Originally Posted by golfisfun View Post
    im buying it on the PC. I would have got the Wii BUT i dont like how it looks.

I'm gonna pre-order it for wii and sooner or l8r buy it also for pc or 360, i might get 360 for my christmas gift.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by castlezelda View Post
    I have no idea, i guess under wii games i guess. I'm gonna post a "Reviews thread" on the gaming section.

also whoever hasn't played the wii punchout i might review that, all in my opinions of course.
    Giantbomb.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by castlezelda View Post

Giantbomb. You can place your review there.

Ads