LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Ducati View Post
    All you who are talking about fan boy's, are a fan boy yourself. Seriously who cares?

All this hate on Microsoft, at least they came out with something new that might actually end up being the next step in gaming.
    People probably care because there was so much trash talked about the Wii and how stupid motion controls were, yet when Microsoft/Sony announce theirs they are hailed as being great. We've had to put up with the bashing so it's only fair to point out the hypocrisy of it all.

A lot of people seemed to be praising Natal, but then it's revealed that half of the demo was a mock up with someone controlling it backstage, which isn't so impressive. I don't see it being that new of a concept either, seems rather like an updated Eyetoy or countless other PC cameras to me.
    Wii games - SMG, Zelda TP, Mario Kart, SSBB, Wii Sports, Wii Play, Endless Ocean, Blue World, Wii Fit, Super Monkeyball, Rogue Trooper, Shaun White, NMH, NMH2, GH: WT, Aerosmith, Zack&Wiki, Okami, RE4, Force Unleashed, Clone Wars, Scarface, PES, Tenchu, Trauma Centre NB, Madworld, Rune Factory, Wii Sports Resort, Metroid Prime Trilogy, Muramasa, COD Reflex, Obscure, Silent Hill, Rabbids Go Home, NSMB, Bully, Tatsunoko vs Capcom, Red Steel 2, Monster Hunter Tri

Bio
    Member #
    Friends
    Miyamoto, you are crazy. Sony's Wiimote is way more promising than your wii motion plus.
    Brawl Code: 3566 3531 3273

Official Recordkeeper of the 1v1 League
    Want to compete in Smash Bros. on WiiChat? Join the League now! =)
    (I am NOT accepting Friend codes.)

Member #
    Friends
    5537-0855-7535-2075
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Ducati View Post
    All you who are talking about fan boy's, are a fan boy yourself. Seriously who cares?

All this hate on Microsoft, at least they came out with something new that might actually end up being the next step in gaming.
    I think I was the only person to mention fanboys. Did you not read all of my post? I went on to say

Whether Microsoft and/or Sony have a better product or implement it better will become apparent once it is actually released. If the products are better then they will drive the whole gaming market forward.

See? Not bashing at all. I just think it's hilarious that the companies that slated the wii for having motion control are now investing in motion control. If they do it better then it's a good thing.

Ads