Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodine View Post
    "Hey Bodine, this kid hates video games."

Me: "Shoot him..."

"And he's a pirate."

Me: "...Hang him!"
    lol

anyways i agree, video games are a waste of time. thats good cause i'm a wasteful person.

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    An 11 year old who has graduated college clearly has no free time, especially given his other listed endevours. Of course he will think video games are a waste of time, he would rather be studying something he considers meaningful and that will help him in his chosen career.

Video games are a leisure activity that should be enjoyed by those who can afford to , yes, waste some time. Not siomething that takes time out of the day when you should be doing your job, homework, chores, etc.

I bet part of it is also overbearing parents who have imposed their own standards upon him from birth.

Legendary Super Saiyan The Storm's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Wow... What has the world come too... overrun with nerds. Understand I dont mean that offensively to any of you, but nerd being those who think they are superior to others just because of the strength of their mind. It traces back to the old beleif that people who were the strongest were superior. Im not sure what to make of this, but if an 11 year old can graduate college, maybe they dont have the classes hard enough. Just because he graduated so very early does not give him any merit.

If people want to act like he is superior because of that, one could say that everyone older than him is better because they have matured more and have had more experiences.

On that topic, what the hell is the point of going to college at 11? No parties, no girls, no drinking, no nothing. I can guarantee you that kid had no friends. With "superior" intellect like his, im sure nobody would want to hang out with him. Seems like the type of person who was forced by their parents to exceed expectations all their life.

Honestly, I feel sorry for him, because not only has he missed out on all of his childhood experiences, but he has missed out on all teenage life and possibly messed up his entire future. Think about it, he has no experiences to fall back on, no childhood memories, will most likely never get a date because he has lost the oppurtunity to make any childhood friends and connect with people.

This is a true version of a sob story.
    Quote Originally Posted by Splash_King View Post

EVERY TIME ALTARIA IS MENTIONED YOU SHOW UP WTF IS THIS BULLSHITragetext

Member #
    Friends
    I didn't know you could get a degree in astrophysics from a community college.

An Instant Classic LevesqueIsKing's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Quote Originally Posted by castlezelda View Post
    If "he thinks these "video games are a waste of time and it isn't helping humanity, is martial arts helping humanity? is Acting helping humanity? is Wars? NO they don't.
    11, I give him that but... what have hatred on video games. And its Whatever you like to do. if I meet him i'd tell him "sure it's your opinion but that doesn't make you smart"
    its like "whoopeety doo you graduated college so now you think your smarter than everyone"
    Are grammarz? Clearly grammar aren't.

Quote Originally Posted by castlezelda View Post
    who is?
    Generally when someone doesn't quote anyone or provide an arrow in their post they are responding to the OP, but some people don't, so I'll tell you: I was responding to the OP—specifically, the quote that was provided there. Gaming isn't helping improve humanity, and, for all intents and purposes, it is a waste of time. I don't really care how offended or stubborn any of you are. He's right.

Not to fit a mold,

Not to join a trend,

Not to follow a crowd

Member #
    Friends
    1566-4364-6085-0798
    Your are right Storm about having a childhood, and etc. Not everybody is not like him. And you r right about no chicks(WHY!!!) no parties, NOTHING! Who could possibly(besides the kid) could survive without them! To me it's all good! So what happen to that Kid anyway. Did he went somewhere or what?

Legendary Super Saiyan The Storm's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Idk... But I really see it as sad. And how the authorities should see it as the worst kind of torture, bc those who took care of him deprived him of his childhood
    Quote Originally Posted by Splash_King View Post

EVERY TIME ALTARIA IS MENTIONED YOU SHOW UP WTF IS THIS BULLSHITragetext

Muddy MudSkipper #1 Fan ! Gigon's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    0635-5160-2319-3200
    LoL, I found the whole thing very funny, their's nothing wrong with anything as long as it dosen't hurt anybody...

As for 'wasting time', well that's a matter of opinion. Tryin' to help humanity may be a waste of time for some people!! LoL

The Conduit FC : 1118-8035-4857 Onslaught FC : 4082-0957-2143

Member #
    Friends
    1254-9433-9791-1069
    I mean seriously video games have been everyone's life. I'm been playing since I was 4 or 5. Video games are definetly something that keeps me busy.... The kid-adult thing is 11 and he graduated from college? He's a nerd.... all he will do is study.... Like what Storm said what has the world come to?!?
    My Friend Codes.... You got to ask me for them...

NOW AN XBOX 360 OWNER!

RETURNING CALL OF DUTY PLAYER (Wii)

An Instant Classic LevesqueIsKing's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Quote Originally Posted by KingBowser View Post
    Your are right Storm about having a childhood, and etc. Not everybody is not like him. And you r right about no chicks(WHY!!!) no parties, NOTHING! Who could possibly(besides the kid) could survive without them! To me it's all good! So what happen to that Kid anyway. Did he went somewhere or what?
    I vote this for post of the year.

Note the commentary that he interjects into his own piece of writing, no doubt to avoid tainting the rest of the post with subjectivity; the use of et cetera in his first sentence after providing only one example; the double negative (presumably for extra emphasis) in the second sentence; the way that he occasionally and randomly puts the same word twice (although he tried to trick us with his first sentence, "Your [sic] are"); the emotion that he shows, both through smiley faces and CAPITALIZATION; the respect he shows the Kid by capitalizing "Kid" in the second-to-last sentence; and then, to top it all off, he blows your mind with the staggeringly insightful, "Did he went somewhere or what?" irregardless of the fact that the child's future endeavors (or movements(?)) were nowhere mentioned in the article. This boy—no, this man—is not afraid to stand up and ask the tough questions in the face of logic.

All who disagree, propose opposition. All who agree, say I.

Not to fit a mold,

Not to join a trend,

Not to follow a crowd

Ads