LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 36 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 ... LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    added #40.

#40. from Snoopwiius I have just found when on the main menu on Wii Play were you select which game you want to play you can click on various places on your Mii and he/she will perform different poses and facial expressions.

Member #
    Friends
    very useful i have printed a copy and been testing these tips out very kl.

Member #
    Friends
    3357-7987-3467-9829
    Pretty awesome stuff (despite the current issues, which are being worked on)...

http://www.redkawa.com/mediacenters/wiimediacenterx/
    -Kev

Proud Wii Owner
    Message me if you add me...

Wii Name: Mentok
    Wii #: 3357-7987-3467-9829

Member #
    Friends
    3331-5194-7403-6341
    Quote Originally Posted by vizionblind
    8. Register and Extend Warranty: Register your Console on Nintendo.com, get a free 90 day extension to your warranty.

9. Get Free Nintendo Power: Register 3 Nintendo products on Nintendo.com, and get 3 months of Nintendo Power free.
    is this true in UK?

i've registered the console with the pin # and some games too, got the stars and everything but it doesnt say anything about extended warranties or 'nintendo power'

Member #
    Friends
    8369-4797-3917-0441
    you have to register 3 nintendo consoles or w/e (wii,gamecube,gba,ds) and then you get it

Member #
    Friends
    5686-6517-3806-6752
    in the globe view in the weather forecast channel, if you grab the world and give it a quick flick the world will go spinning (it works better if you zoom out with the - button) you can only really spin it east or west cause it gets stuck on the poles. This has no real value unless you wanted to choose some random city in the world.

Member #
    Friends
    added:

40. from scorpio369 in the globe view in the weather forecast channel, if you grab the world and give it a quick flick the world will go spinning (it works better if you zoom out with the - button) you can only really spin it east or west cause it gets stuck on the poles. This has no real value unless you wanted to choose some random city in the world.

41. from kwarp If you're winning in Wii Sports Baseball by 4 or 5 points, the pitcher on the other team will start sweating.

42. from avidlinuxuser On the Beta Version of Opera, there are 2 files. One is in the Wii channel for the browser itself. The other is in the same area as game saves. If you delete the file, it clears the cache and cookies resulting in keeping the experience snappy.

43. from albino_vulpex When viewing photos in the photo channel, press B to create a pixilated circle for censoring The size of the circle depends on how close your remote is to the TV

Am I Losing Friends? +Maniacal=Maniac+'s Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    4516-7863-9846-6018
    Quote Originally Posted by vizionblind
    added:

40. from scorpio369 in the globe view in the weather forecast channel, if you grab the world and give it a quick flick the world will go spinning (it works better if you zoom out with the - button) you can only really spin it east or west cause it gets stuck on the poles. This has no real value unless you wanted to choose some random city in the world.

41. from kwarp If you're winning in Wii Sports Baseball by 4 or 5 points, the pitcher on the other team will start sweating.

42. from avidlinuxuser On the Beta Version of Opera, there are 2 files. One is in the Wii channel for the browser itself. The other is in the same area as game saves. If you delete the file, it clears the cache and cookies resulting in keeping the experience snappy.

43. from albino_vulpex When viewing photos in the photo channel, press B to create a pixilated circle for censoring The size of the circle depends on how close your remote is to the TV
    Its Not B, Its Up Or Down On The D-Pad

Meh

Member #
    Friends
    24. Omie When looking at your messages press a+b and you can move the messages around. If you have A LOT of messages like me then you can arrange them in this manner or you can just delete them
    I tried this and doesn't seem to work. When ever i press A+B together the message opens up. Is there any settings or should i be any other page other than reading mails page ?

Thanks

Member #
    Friends
    added

44. from joeydarkfire Wii Tennis: When you get to the screen (in 1 player) where there is a picture of 2 yous and 2 "?" press on them and they will change between "?" and u so u can play against yourself or just watch a match

45. from duckols Also in bowling when the bowling game is loading you can press different directions on the D-pad to change the color of your ball.

Ads