Or you can go to Target and get a DVD for .01 and then print a cover from here The Cover Project > Wii Sports (Wii) and you will be ALL set.Originally Posted by vizionblind
the wii cover thing is cool...
here is one.. in wii photo when pasting something you copied you can shange its size by moving your remote towards/away from the screen. you can also rotate it
add me and pm me with your code~
oh thanks for the link to the cover for wii sports i just had to change it too landscape and cut a few pieces off and wallah it fit like a charm and looks pretty good too.
is these any different between the ball colors? different weight?
Last edited by lynn; 11-29-2006 at 07:13 PM.
Hrmm.. Anyone know why it doesnt work ( External HD @ wii )
And can it be patched ( to be recognized? :P )
Windows? Or Channels?2. Hold a and b down and you can move the windows on the main menu around.
Next tip is for Zelda
If you ask the fortune teller about love, she'll give you a hint about heart peices.
26. In the Photo Channel, you can catch the evil cat that runs across the screen to get tips! It appears in the Fun option, and you can grab the cat with the A and B button.
27. You can have a 194 piece puzzle by holding down the 1 button before selecting any piece amount.
28. when you get an e-mail, not only does the disc drive light up and pulsate blue, but your Wiimote sends out a little chirp
29. when you’re in the Mii channel and you don’t use the Wiimote for a little bit and your Mii’s start walking around, if you then suddenly use the Wiimote, all the Mii stop and follow the ‘hand’ for about 3 seconds….
30. On hole 3 of Wii Sports Golf, there is a small section of fairway at about a 45 degree angle to the left from the tee box. It is a small patch surrounded by Out Of Bound-ness. If you can land your ball on there, you can easily make it on the green in 2, to Eagle the course.
31. Classic controller has analog shoulder buttons. With the GC “click” at the bottom
32. If you hold the SYNC button down on the Wii for 15 seconds, it will clear all synced Wii Remotes from the console.
#31 is the same as #16
*Image Removed By Moderator*