LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    2652-0001-8231-6800
    If you have an XBOX and a PS3 then I can see why it would be nothing to be excited about. Except for the fact that the motion controls make it a much more immersive experience. I have used wiispeak in a private game and it worked well once I got a little closer to the TV. I haven't tried any of the other online FPS games though.

If you've got low expectations then it won't disappoint. But I still think once you try the multiplayer for a few games you'll enjoy it.

Member #
    Friends
    I bought the Conduit the day it came out. It's a pretty solid game. It's not groundbreaking or original in any way but its a great game with a decent online mode, which is great to play to pass the time every now and again. The single player mode is actually pretty difficult, which surprised me. I'm stuck on a portion of part 3 haha.
    My words float like the ganja smoke I toke, I tote dictionaries and I spit till my throat chokes.

Member #
    Friends
    4877-3286-3608-7887
    Is it not out in the UK yet??

Member #
    Friends
    According to this website it was delayed until July 26th:
    http://videogamesrepublic.com/?p=5090

Sorry mates.
    My words float like the ganja smoke I toke, I tote dictionaries and I spit till my throat chokes.

Member #
    Friends
    8480-0209-2306-3955
    to be honest, the game's online feels a little clunky. the customization is great though, and i haven't experienced any lag yet, but i feel like world at war's online just seems smoother and more polished. oh, and the conduit's visuals were overhyped to say the least. i find it hard to believe that people were mistaking this for a 360 game. not to say it doesn't look pretty, but i feel world at war's visuals also trumped those of the conduit.

disappointing...looks like my world at war won't be collecting dust like i thought it would. sigh.

Currently Playing:
    The Conduit
    Call of Duty: World at War

Ads