LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 35
  1. #1
    WiiChat Member Andre's Avatar
    Member #
    2128
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    107
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    8353-8554-1989-9427

    For People Who Have Red Steel

    for the people who have red steel how far have you gotten,right now i just flew down to Tokyo....anyways post where you guys are at and how you find the game so far,and if you think they'll make a sequel to it?
    Wii,RE4,Dewy's Adventures,Wii Sports,Link's Crossbow Training w/ Zapper,Cruis'n,No More Heroes,Metal Slug Anthology,Super Paper Mario,Mario Galaxy,Bomberman Land, WarioWare:Smooth Moves,Spider-man Friend or Foe,Battlion Wars 2, SSBB(Japan Version).


    Xbox 360 Gamertag:CyclingAndre,360Pro,DMC4,The Club,Turok,SVR'08.

  2. Ads


  3. #2
    WiiChat Member mackiain's Avatar
    Member #
    4091
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    67
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    how is Red Steel, my buddy might buy it tomorrow worth the 59.99?

  4. #3
    WiiChat Member Andre's Avatar
    Member #
    2128
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    107
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    8353-8554-1989-9427
    too be completly honest with you there has been mixed feelings towards the game and it only got 5.5 from gamespot but i mean its great for a party if u got 4 wiimotes and nunchucks then that would be the perfect game to play(like golden eye)really i think it is worth the moent i dont see any faults weith it and its a long game as well im probably only 20% thru the game and the actions you have to use with the wiimote and nunchuck is awesome i just learned 3 new moves one witht he sowrd how to strike with two at the same time and how to disarm a man with his weapon and how to kill time(in other words slow down time)then u taraget their heads and then a red dot appears and u move the nunchuck side to side then he'll shoot the gun side to side and clean them all out not to mention you gotta throw the gernade urself so make sure u got a good arm so i would say go for it and tell ur buddy to get it and if u got a wii or getting one anytime soon then get one urself hope that was a help for ya
    Wii,RE4,Dewy's Adventures,Wii Sports,Link's Crossbow Training w/ Zapper,Cruis'n,No More Heroes,Metal Slug Anthology,Super Paper Mario,Mario Galaxy,Bomberman Land, WarioWare:Smooth Moves,Spider-man Friend or Foe,Battlion Wars 2, SSBB(Japan Version).


    Xbox 360 Gamertag:CyclingAndre,360Pro,DMC4,The Club,Turok,SVR'08.

  5. #4
    WiiChat Member Seibar's Avatar
    Member #
    4220
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    College Park, MD
    Posts
    314
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    3674-4969-0601-4340
    Quote Originally Posted by Andre
    too be completly honest with you there has been mixed feelings towards the game and it only got 5.5 from gamespot but i mean its great for a party if u got 4 wiimotes and nunchucks then that would be the perfect game to play(like golden eye)really i think it is worth the moent i dont see any faults weith it and its a long game as well im probably only 20% thru the game and the actions you have to use with the wiimote and nunchuck is awesome i just learned 3 new moves one witht he sowrd how to strike with two at the same time and how to disarm a man with his weapon and how to kill time(in other words slow down time)then u taraget their heads and then a red dot appears and u move the nunchuck side to side then he'll shoot the gun side to side and clean them all out not to mention you gotta throw the gernade urself so make sure u got a good arm so i would say go for it and tell ur buddy to get it and if u got a wii or getting one anytime soon then get one urself hope that was a help for ya
    i'm about where you are, I'm chasing the woman that I need to sword fight 3 times, paused on the 3rd fight atm cause shes pissing me off.

    i really like this game, all my friends have fun playing it and pick it up pretty quick too. the sword play is great, especially with the new moves it picked up a lot.

    worth buying IMO but a lot are bashing it.

  6. #5
    WiiChat Member Andre's Avatar
    Member #
    2128
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    107
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    8353-8554-1989-9427
    Quote Originally Posted by Seibar
    i'm about where you are, I'm chasing the woman that I need to sword fight 3 times, paused on the 3rd fight atm cause shes pissing me off.

    i really like this game, all my friends have fun playing it and pick it up pretty quick too. the sword play is great, especially with the new moves it picked up a lot.

    worth buying IMO but a lot are bashing it.

    do you know how many missions are in it??like maybe 30 or so you think?
    Wii,RE4,Dewy's Adventures,Wii Sports,Link's Crossbow Training w/ Zapper,Cruis'n,No More Heroes,Metal Slug Anthology,Super Paper Mario,Mario Galaxy,Bomberman Land, WarioWare:Smooth Moves,Spider-man Friend or Foe,Battlion Wars 2, SSBB(Japan Version).


    Xbox 360 Gamertag:CyclingAndre,360Pro,DMC4,The Club,Turok,SVR'08.

  7. #6
    ₪ ۩ ₪ vagrant's Avatar
    Member #
    2707
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Cedar Rapids, Iowa
    Posts
    3,249
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    8573-5327-9660-0097
    hmm I took a break from red steel to finish up zelda, but I believe my status on it is like 60 something percent.

    Dreamcast Fan Fo Lyfe

  8. #7
    Stepmania God Xepher__'s Avatar
    Member #
    3871
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    113
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0529-9620-6806-4914
    The game is not bad, but like everyone says, the controlling is really...unbalanced, and you find yourself shooting at ceilings and walls more often than you do people...without the mild auto-aim it gives you, the game would be impossible..



    Add my Wii online number, and then PM me.


    Pro At Stepmania? Check Out My Vids



    www.youtube.com/watch?v=udQvcwJwuDc
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=0mXA5BZ_Ke0
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=7KuVfUpAwZo


  9. #8
    WiiChat Member Seibar's Avatar
    Member #
    4220
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    College Park, MD
    Posts
    314
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    3674-4969-0601-4340
    my accuracy always comes up terrible. 20-25% usually but I like the uzi.

    not sure how many missions. but there isnt much in the replay level list so i guess you could count those up.

    that crazy halloween/christmas/insane kitty level was rediculous.
    theres alot of knife moves to learn between missions with respect points i guess. some are nice and do very nice dmg. the fights are getting harder and harder which is nice but scary since im not even half done.

    wii 3674-4969-0601-4340
    ssbb code: 0001-2980-0768
    Mario Srikers: 206265 910034


  10. #9
    WiiChat Member Andre's Avatar
    Member #
    2128
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    107
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    8353-8554-1989-9427
    Quote Originally Posted by Seibar
    my accuracy always comes up terrible. 20-25% usually but I like the uzi.

    not sure how many missions. but there isnt much in the replay level list so i guess you could count those up.

    that crazy halloween/christmas/insane kitty level was rediculous.
    theres alot of knife moves to learn between missions with respect points i guess. some are nice and do very nice dmg. the fights are getting harder and harder which is nice but scary since im not even half done.

    lol same my accuracy leis horrible too but oh well i just finsihed the fish factory mission when u gotta save that dude now i gotta either floow him and keep talkin to him or w/e or go back to the bar for another mission
    Wii,RE4,Dewy's Adventures,Wii Sports,Link's Crossbow Training w/ Zapper,Cruis'n,No More Heroes,Metal Slug Anthology,Super Paper Mario,Mario Galaxy,Bomberman Land, WarioWare:Smooth Moves,Spider-man Friend or Foe,Battlion Wars 2, SSBB(Japan Version).


    Xbox 360 Gamertag:CyclingAndre,360Pro,DMC4,The Club,Turok,SVR'08.

  11. #10
    Stepmania God Xepher__'s Avatar
    Member #
    3871
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    113
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0529-9620-6806-4914
    I'm doing the missions for those four Yakuza leaders, inside the Americans club. I've finnished the crazy gambling one, with the freaky people dressed up as women/"rabbits", and now I am on the one where you have to find this old guy in his corporate building, and you have to protect him while he messes around on his comp...very annoying...



    Add my Wii online number, and then PM me.


    Pro At Stepmania? Check Out My Vids



    www.youtube.com/watch?v=udQvcwJwuDc
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=0mXA5BZ_Ke0
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=7KuVfUpAwZo


+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Ads

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Similar Threads

  1. Interview on red steel 2 & ask questions to the developers!
    By castlezelda in forum Nintendo Wii Gaming
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-06-2009, 01:13 PM
  2. bland steel
    By zraductus in forum Nintendo Wii Gaming
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 12-05-2006, 02:01 PM
  3. IGN reviews Red Steel: 6 out of 10
    By Flay in forum Nintendo Wii Gaming
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 11-22-2006, 07:06 AM
  4. Red Steel Info Update.
    By BlightedArt in forum Nintendo Wii Gaming
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-12-2006, 04:52 PM
  5. Red Steel *Interview*
    By Homicidal_Gamer in forum Wii News
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 08-21-2006, 02:58 PM