LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    8480-0209-2306-3955
    i'm playing on a 50" samsung plasma, and i've been pretty disappointed with the visuals. sigh.

Currently Playing:
    The Conduit
    Call of Duty: World at War

Member #
    Friends
    Game is a single layer DVD and the graphics even at 480P are not that great but hey its a wii game. Haven't gone online cause i have heard of the problem but the single player is awesome. It is in NO WAY comparable to halo 3 graphics.

Member #
    Friends
    Seriously? The graphics are FAR better than any other Wii game in this genre. If you're not using component video cables with your HDTV, it would look like hell I'm sure. I can't believe anyone is compaining about the graphics, its one of the few things I have zero complaints about with this game.
    The Conduit:
    1333-5483-7967

PM me if you want me to add you.

Member #
    Friends
    All im saying is for the wii, the graphics are great but it is not on par with ANYTHING thats on the HD systems, and it shouldn't be. Its an unfair comparison. The reason i brought up halo was because someone in this thread SAID it had halo like graphics and it DOES NOT.

Member #
    Friends
    1254-9433-9791-1069
    great graphics but gameplay is decent. team objective over wifi is alotta fun
    My Friend Codes.... You got to ask me for them...

NOW AN XBOX 360 OWNER!

RETURNING CALL OF DUTY PLAYER (Wii)

Member #
    Friends
    8480-0209-2306-3955
    Quote Originally Posted by vchizzle View Post
    Seriously? The graphics are FAR better than any other Wii game in this genre. If you're not using component video cables with your HDTV, it would look like hell I'm sure. I can't believe anyone is compaining about the graphics, its one of the few things I have zero complaints about with this game.
    i do use component cables on my plasma, but the game still appears somewhat pixelated. again, i feel that world at war looks and feels better overall.

first the disappointment with brawl's online, and now this...not to mention both games were delayed multiple times. if red steel 2 or monster hunter don't end up living to my expectations, that'll be strike three, and the wii is going up on ebay.

Currently Playing:
    The Conduit
    Call of Duty: World at War

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by snurtle112 View Post
    All im saying is for the wii, the graphics are great but it is not on par with ANYTHING thats on the HD systems, and it shouldn't be. Its an unfair comparison. The reason i brought up halo was because someone in this thread SAID it had halo like graphics and it DOES NOT.
    I wasn't directing the comment toward you personally. There's no way, at 420p this game can technologically hit the quality of the other HD systems. Its just not physically possible. But for a Wii game, its the best I've encountered.

Quote Originally Posted by AoWFraggit View Post
    i do use component cables on my plasma, but the game still appears somewhat pixelated. again, i feel that world at war looks and feels better overall.

first the disappointment with brawl's online, and now this...not to mention both games were delayed multiple times. if red steel 2 or monster hunter don't end up living to my expectations, that'll be strike three, and the wii is going up on ebay.
    Odd, I don't see that at all. Your TV is 8" bigger than mine though. The graphics on the Conduit look much better for me. I think WaW game play seems smoother when using the zapper. I seem to have some issues on the Conduit with that. Maybe I need to tweak the controller settings more though.
    The Conduit:
    1333-5483-7967

PM me if you want me to add you.

Member #
    Friends
    I think that the graphics are good, but they aren't mind blowing. For example, when I play this game I don't comment on how good they are, but I don't have any gripes with it if that makes sense to anyone who hasn't played the game.
    My words float like the ganja smoke I toke, I tote dictionaries and I spit till my throat chokes.

Member #
    Friends
    Vchizzle, I agree it is probably thebest looking wii game IMO next to mario galaxy, and like i said you can't even compare non HD against HD systems, your right. I think SMG is1 of THE best games this gen if not THE best.

Member #
    Friends
    First of all the TV i have is 32in. I have been told the Wii dont look as good on the big TV's so maby thats why it dont look as good on your 50in. I am going to be having a game night over a friends house soon. He has a 50in TV, so im ganna bring my Wii over there and see whats what on that kind of TV.

This game is a great looking game no doubt but its not the same at all to the HD systems. But hey thats what you payed for. The reason the Wii is the cheapest is partly because of it not having HD built into it.

You knew buying a Wii you would not get the graphics of the other 2 HD systems so that argument is pointless. But as far as what i have seen on the Wii the games looks great on my 32in LCD.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Ads