Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    2810-2655-6636-3175

What is your Review of The Conduit?

i know it isnt out till July over here in poor little Europe but i wana No your personal reviews of The game so i wont waste my money getting it, i also have a Question...

is the Disc Duel Layer like BRAWL???
    Last edited by Andy247; 06-26-2009 at 06:59 PM. Reason: i wanted to add a few more bits

Member #
    Friends
    i bought the conduit today....i'm from trinidad...we get stuff fast down here... LOL

dont know how to tell if its dual layer but what i CAN say is that its worth it...indeed the best first person shooter for wii right now....EXTREMELY similar to halo but with better graphics and more detail...

graphics are very kool for a wii game...the only thing i'd recommend is customizing the sensor's sensitivity because the default settings for it is way too sensitive...when correctly set...u got flawless handling yo!!!...

VERY GOOD GAME FROM WHAT I PLAYED OF IT SO FAR!!!

Member #
    Friends
    im desperately wanting to buy the conduit, just because it looks cool. but i have to save my money for the ghostbusters game. I need to buy it on Wii, 360 and DS. Just so i can have all 3 experiences. I'm a total fanatic when it comes to ghostbusters.

Member #
    Friends
    ^^^dont waste ur money to buy ghostbusters for all the platforms u mentioned there...it is EXTREMELY short....no replay value whatsoever...if u absolutely have to get it...just get it for DS and wii cuz the xbox version will be dull cuz of it's less innovative controlling than the wii

Let's Go Mountaineers! Band geek's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by SiLeNt1 View Post
    ^^^dont waste ur money to buy ghostbusters for all the platforms u mentioned there...it is EXTREMELY short....no replay value whatsoever...if u absolutely have to get it...just get it for DS and wii cuz the xbox version will be dull cuz of it's less innovative controlling than the wii
    The Conduit's single-player campaign is extremely short as well, with only nine missions. The online component has been worthless for me, not working at all. Right now, because of my experience with The Conduit, I'd suggest not purchasing it.
    Montani semper liberi

For there is naught to fear
    the gang's all here
    so Hail to West Virginia, Hail!

Member #
    Friends
    As much as I hate to say this, rent it first :/

Conduit FC : 240729025177

Member #
    Friends
    2652-0001-8231-6800
    Renting can never hurt, but I love the multiplayer so much. It was worth it completely for me. The single player is nothing special although I'm still enjoying the later levels (I upped the difficulty to 4/5, default is 3/5). It's definitely the best pure FPS on wii. (I haven't really played anything other than metroid though, which is a different animal).

If you've enjoyed multiplayer FPS games like goldeneye or perfect dark then the Conduit is right up your alley. But I can only speak for myself and again renting can never hurt.

(It does feel similar to Halo at times, but it has a different atmosphere and the controls are far smoother than dual analog)

WiiChat Writer
    WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    Friends
    0409-5781-9484-0073
    Quote Originally Posted by SiLeNt1 View Post
    From what I've read, there isn't anything innovative with the Ghostbusters game on the Wii. This innovation crap is really bothering me, gah.

Will give the Conduit a rent this weekend and see how it goes. I might give it a purchase down the road if I do enjoy it.

Xbox Live: RivalDestiny
    PSN: RivalDestiny
    Wii FC: 0409 5781 9484 0073

Member #
    Friends
    Well my time with The Conduit has been interesting.

When i first got it i liked it but i had 2 problems with it. First the graphics were not what i expected. Second was the controls were tough to get used too.

Neither is a problem anymore for me.

First of all i was useing a STV on 480i, ewww. I have just bought a brand new 32in LCD HD TV. Its killer now...The game looks AMAZING!

Second of all i found out a little thing the game has called lock-on. Its not auto aim at all but it helps the game controls come together nicely. Its kinda like a screen lock-on control. You still have to aim but it helps you steady the camera. Dont bother making fun of me for not knowing this right away, im aware lol.

I love this game now...I wont give a number grade because my time with the game has been very limited. But Im having a lot of fun.

Member #
    Friends
    The Conduit is a good game. The only issues I have with the game is that it's a little too short for my taste. However, the online mode makes up for that issue so overall its a solid game. The graphics are great, although it may depend on the television you use. The controls are very well put together, and I love all the customization features as well.

Letter grades and percentages are always a pain in the rear to come up with, but this game is in the:

80%-86% range

Feedback?
    My words float like the ganja smoke I toke, I tote dictionaries and I spit till my throat chokes.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Ads