LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 11 to 19 of 19

Thread: water warfare

  1. #11
    slightly amused captainff's Avatar
    Member #
    17836
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    807
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    5537-0855-7535-2075
    Quote Originally Posted by chza View Post
    I haven't actaully played this game, but it looks brilliant. Ive watched dozens of gameplay videos, and this is a game that I could really get into. Looks like alot of fun to play by yourself, online with other people, or playing with others on the same console.
    The one player game quickly gets a bit easy (although some of the mission levels are challenging) but online .. .. .. oh yes! online is why you must download this!! You won't be disappointed (hides in case you are!!)

    ....................


  2. #12
    WiiChat Member Disciple's Avatar
    Member #
    55586
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    72
    Friends
    1
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    I didn't play this for too long so my comment might not be valid. Just had two or three matches in a friend's home but I dunno, I didn't find it that good, nor did they. Don't know if it is because I've been playing other fps lately and that made this one look not so good. The controls were kinda stiff, but guess it's alright for a wiiware game. I prefer Onslaught though, but it doesn't have a 1 vs 1 mode I think, so having that mode gives this a big plus imo.

  3. #13
    slightly amused captainff's Avatar
    Member #
    17836
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    807
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    5537-0855-7535-2075
    Quote Originally Posted by Disciple View Post
    I didn't play this for too long so my comment might not be valid. Just had two or three matches in a friend's home but I dunno, I didn't find it that good, nor did they. Don't know if it is because I've been playing other fps lately and that made this one look not so good. The controls were kinda stiff, but guess it's alright for a wiiware game. I prefer Onslaught though, but it doesn't have a 1 vs 1 mode I think, so having that mode gives this a big plus imo.
    Not every game appeals to every gamer so if you don't like it it's good that you said so and given a reason why you didn't enjoy it. You've played it so your opinions carry the weight of actual experience.

    I've got both Hudson FPS's and I don't think the control system is that different between the two .. .. .. although when I started playing Water Warfare I kept on trying to shake the wiimote to reload The thing that I found was that the lack of 'extra clips' of ammo meant that I had to plan my tactics differently .. .. .. being less charge around getting stuck in and more careful with my water supplies. It took a couple of hours of play to adjust to that.. .. .. if you were to persevere a little longer you might find that the same thing happens for you. You might not.

    ....................


  4. #14
    WiiChat Member chza's Avatar
    Member #
    61873
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    32
    Friends
    1
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by captainff View Post
    The one player game quickly gets a bit easy (although some of the mission levels are challenging) but online .. .. .. oh yes! online is why you must download this!! You won't be disappointed (hides in case you are!!)
    This is what I have heard. Single player isn't too in depth, and not very difficult or long. But like you said, I would agree that the online would most likely make up for the single player. Thank you for the response

  5. #15
    Banned Twilight Hero's Avatar
    Member #
    25299
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    302
    Friends
    12
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    I love this game. It's cute AND deep. The only thing I'm disappointed about is that you can't make parties online. You can't play random people with your friends. Still a very solid game.

  6. #16
    slightly amused captainff's Avatar
    Member #
    17836
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    807
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    5537-0855-7535-2075
    Quote Originally Posted by Twilight Hero View Post
    I love this game. It's cute AND deep. The only thing I'm disappointed about is that you can't make parties online. You can't play random people with your friends. Still a very solid game.
    What happens if you choose free > national > ?

    In my experience the majority of players play in the world rather than national and when we play online we struggle to get in a room together unless we create a friend room. If we choose national then we are rarely joined by other players.

    We'd like somewhere in between .. .. ..

    ....................


  7. #17
    Banned Twilight Hero's Avatar
    Member #
    25299
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    302
    Friends
    12
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Are you saying you can playing other random people with your friends if you play national?

  8. #18
    slightly amused captainff's Avatar
    Member #
    17836
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    807
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    5537-0855-7535-2075
    Quote Originally Posted by Twilight Hero View Post
    Are you saying you can playing other random people with your friends if you play national?
    Yes.

    If you choose free battle then the servers will put you with other people choosing free battle as opposed to inviting friends to a room.

    As most people choose 'world' over 'national' then you are more likely to be matched to your friends for you all to play together, then if anyone else from your region chooses 'national' then they'll stumble into you and your friends playing.

    ....................


  9. #19
    Banned Twilight Hero's Avatar
    Member #
    25299
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    302
    Friends
    12
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Cool! Thanks for the heads up!

Ads

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Search tags for this page

invite friends water warfare wio

,

water mortal wae fair game

,

water warfare download codes

,

water warfare is retarded

,

water warfare multiplayer

,

water warfare multiplayer tips

,

water warfare thread

,

water warfare wii tips

Click on a term to search for related topics.