Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0409-5781-9484-0073
    Quote Originally Posted by Andy247 View Post
    2 more yearsto go for the Wii2
    wii is a 5 year play
    Xbox was a sh!t plan
    PS3 was a 10 year plan
    We'll probably be seeing upgrades of the console before we hear any talks about a Wii2.

And explain to me why Xbox was a crap plan?

Xbox Live: RivalDestiny
    PSN: RivalDestiny
    Wii FC: 0409 5781 9484 0073

WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    Friends
    3881-9484-9041-5848
    Quote Originally Posted by RivalDestiny View Post
    We'll probably be seeing upgrades of the console before we hear any talks about a Wii2.

And explain to me why Xbox was a crap plan?
    Was a typo, he meant to say shit hot plan. Clearly.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Andy247 View Post
    2 more yearsto go for the Wii2
    wii is a 1 year play
    Xbox was a 1337 plan
    PS3 was a 10 year plan
    Fixed.

If anything the PS3 will outlast the others if developers ever do unlock the full potential of that system. Maybe that'll be done with MAG. Who knows...

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Shady41 View Post
    Fixed.

If anything the PS3 will outlast the others if developers ever do unlock the full potential of that system. Maybe that'll be done with MAG. Who knows...
    Not sure what you think you fixed as it made no sense.

The Wii and 360 were probably supposed to have a 5 year life span but I can see both of them going past that. The Wii due to its success and the 360 because it parallels the PS3 for multiplatform titles. Maybe there will be new consoles announced at the end of 2011 or 2012 though.

The PS3 was supposed to have a 10 year life span. I doubt that it will though because Sony wont want to be in last place for another 7 years, plus the PS3 tech will probably be exceeded by Nintendo and Microsoft in the next few years when they release their next gen consoles. Sony's plan just wasn't a good one.

MAG will have to be a lot better on release than the last SOCOM game was, especially as its main hook is the amount of players online.
    Wii games - SMG, Zelda TP, Mario Kart, SSBB, Wii Sports, Wii Play, Endless Ocean, Blue World, Wii Fit, Super Monkeyball, Rogue Trooper, Shaun White, NMH, NMH2, GH: WT, Aerosmith, Zack&Wiki, Okami, RE4, Force Unleashed, Clone Wars, Scarface, PES, Tenchu, Trauma Centre NB, Madworld, Rune Factory, Wii Sports Resort, Metroid Prime Trilogy, Muramasa, COD Reflex, Obscure, Silent Hill, Rabbids Go Home, NSMB, Bully, Tatsunoko vs Capcom, Red Steel 2, Monster Hunter Tri

Member #
    Friends
    4627-4261-3182-4550
    Quote Originally Posted by Godwind View Post
    It really doesn't matter, you can add all the technologies you want, the conduit doesn't even look that great for a Wii game. Of course, Graphics aren't a big deal but there is gameplay, which still sucks. The game controls beautifully, everything else about the game was poorly done. There were some cool weapons but it really isn't the saving grace of a bad game.
    Are you serious!!!? Have you ever played the game in person! Well I must admit that the game isn't artistically pleasing to the eye, but as far as raw processing power it is completely amazing. If someone used Quantum 3 with a great art style it would be amazing. I'm lookin at Gladiator A.D. and The Grinder to really deliver on the artistic aspect.

Now Playing
    -Sin and Punishment: Star Successor- -DJ Hero- - Goldeneye 007- -Call of Duty Modern Warfare Reflex- -Dead Space: Extraction- -Muramasa: The Demon Blade- -Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands- -Resident Evil: Darkside Chronicles- -Red Steel 2- -Monster Hunter Tri-
    Goldeneye 007 FC :1371-0470-9201
    Modern Warfare Reflex FC: 0724-1130-4548

WiiChat Writer
    WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    Friends
    0409-5781-9484-0073
    Quote Originally Posted by raisinghelen View Post
    Not sure what you think you fixed as it made no sense.

The Wii and 360 were probably supposed to have a 5 year life span but I can see both of them going past that. The Wii due to its success and the 360 because it parallels the PS3 for multiplatform titles. Maybe there will be new consoles announced at the end of 2011 or 2012 though.

The PS3 was supposed to have a 10 year life span. I doubt that it will though because Sony wont want to be in last place for another 7 years, plus the PS3 tech will probably be exceeded by Nintendo and Microsoft in the next few years when they release their next gen consoles. Sony's plan just wasn't a good one.

MAG will have to be a lot better on release than the last SOCOM game was, especially as its main hook is the amount of players online.
    The Wii will most definitely live on for quite a while due it's brand popularity. If they keep on doing what they're doing, they'll make money.

I'm just hoping the 360 or PS3 won't go down that same route.

Xbox Live: RivalDestiny
    PSN: RivalDestiny
    Wii FC: 0409 5781 9484 0073

Current Games : SSBB COD5 phalxor's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    8498-9952-4976-3756
    why cant they licence older game engines like q3 engine, which is still being used alot today with ioq3 for standalone mods. Peep urban terror, tremulous, smoking guns... i could name 50
    CODE'Z
    Wii-> 8498-9952-4976-3756
    SSBB-> 4596-9172-8848
    COD5-> 4210-9356-0475
    Nitrobike -> 4940-6432-6508

West Coast Unite!
    COD5 _ SSBB

Member #
    Friends
    I'm still playing quake online does that still use the Q3 Engine?

If it does then developers could probably still squeeze some life out of it for the Wii.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Remove Ads

Ads