LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
Results 31 to 39 of 39
  1. #31
    WiiChat Member batman-kid's Avatar
    Member #
    61293
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    33
    Friends
    2
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by Godwind View Post
    I would hardly consider what he did has qualified him to say that he nailed me.

    Every argument he made was debunked and there have been no solid refuted points. It wasn't just by me. It was done by every person in this thread and there has yet to be a person who has supported what he had to say. So in response all he has done was to come up with a few petty insults which are irrelevant to the topic. He has no intelligent input on the thread he created and still has yet to create a concise argument to support what he has said.
    well i agree

  2. #32
    WiiChat Member Godwind's Avatar
    Member #
    55571
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    417
    Friends
    11
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by batman-kid View Post
    well i agree
    That made my day. Thanks for the free laughs.

  3. #33
    WiiChat Member batman-kid's Avatar
    Member #
    61293
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    33
    Friends
    2
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by Godwind View Post
    That made my day. Thanks for the free laughs.
    well its true. i havent and i cant. the moment i post my opinion...i git insulted...therefore my thread doesnt get the chance for it to be what it is meant for. sucks alott

  4. #34
    Gaming Enthusiast Phlow's Avatar
    Member #
    62158
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    2
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0213-2123-5341-4214
    I did once complain about how Nintendo solely focuses on casual gamers/focuses on bringing new gamers into gaming, but I gave up on that. Instead of complaining about that, I just the 360 or Ps3. Lol, I just play whatever console fits my needs instead of trying to put all my loyalty in one console.

  5. #35
    WiiChat Member Godwind's Avatar
    Member #
    55571
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    417
    Friends
    11
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by batman-kid View Post
    well its true. i havent and i cant. the moment i post my opinion...i git insulted...therefore my thread doesnt get the chance for it to be what it is meant for. sucks alott
    A lot of people probably wouldn't mind having a conversation about such an issue. The real problem is your rhetoric method of conveying your thoughts onto others. It felt too immature and poorly informative.

  6. #36
    Psychedelic Snail Monsteroids's Avatar
    Member #
    14011
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    BC, Canada
    Posts
    2,791
    Friends
    10
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    6069-9016-3559-6279
    *facepalm* Gaming is an industry! A business! They follow the dollar JUST LIKE EVERYONE ELSE! How do they get the dollar... They feed the majority what they want. See the connection here... It's your peers, your people! Game companies are not dream factories that run on nonsenseoleum from happyland! They like you and I are slaves to the dollar. They require money. It's all just like in real-life.

    Sorry... I've been trying to get a job recently, but yeah. I agree that the games on the shelves seem mindless, but believe me that's not the only thing fading away.


    Brawl Punching Bag


    Chibi Asuka!!
    ------


    Spoiler Alert!


  7. #37
    WiiChat Member batman-kid's Avatar
    Member #
    61293
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    33
    Friends
    2
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Im looking forward to metroid prime: Other m

  8. #38
    Not Here Shadow*91's Avatar
    Member #
    55593
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Another site.
    Posts
    1,915
    Friends
    38
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    wow this thread is funny. the arguement between Godwind and batman-kid should go down in history for one of the biggest whippin's in history. btw bat, Godwind clearly won because unlike you, he's actually intelligent.

    now as for the original topic for the thread:
    Nintendo hasn't been doing much for it's 'hardcore' fans but it's been doing enough that i wouldn't say they're failing us. true around 90% of Wii games are shitty shovelware but the other 10% are usually pure gold. SSBB, Okami(even though its just a port), Mario, Metroid, Madworld(though I personally don't like it), CoD(hate the series) and House of the Dead(i'll stick to the arcade version in my basement) all are great games meant for the 'hardcore' audience yet how do the fans reply? "Nintendo has let us down" no they haven't. true they aren't giving as much attention to the hardcore crowd as they should, but they have not let us down. saying Nintendo let us down is like saying any 360 game that isn't Halo sucks. it just isn't true.

  9. #39
    WiiChat Member batman-kid's Avatar
    Member #
    61293
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    33
    Friends
    2
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow*91 View Post
    wow this thread is funny. the arguement between Godwind and batman-kid should go down in history for one of the biggest whippin's in history. btw bat, Godwind clearly won because unlike you, he's actually intelligent.

    now as for the original topic for the thread:
    Nintendo hasn't been doing much for it's 'hardcore' fans but it's been doing enough that i wouldn't say they're failing us. true around 90% of Wii games are shitty shovelware but the other 10% are usually pure gold. SSBB, Okami(even though its just a port), Mario, Metroid, Madworld(though I personally don't like it), CoD(hate the series) and House of the Dead(i'll stick to the arcade version in my basement) all are great games meant for the 'hardcore' audience yet how do the fans reply? "Nintendo has let us down" no they haven't. true they aren't giving as much attention to the hardcore crowd as they should, but they have not let us down. saying Nintendo let us down is like saying any 360 game that isn't Halo sucks. it just isn't true.
    there we go again. someone who doesnt know me judging me, even so he doesnt know me. thx

    hey evry 1 ! im stupid bcuz i kno how to type lyk a 15yr old. im stupid bcuz i kno how to argue. im dumb for not being my age wen i wrote godwind.

    all my life achievements are pointless now tht he clearly pointed out my stupidity.

    funny thing is i didn care wut godwind said cuz i kno he doesnt care. im pretty sure both he and i are on par. dont let simple typing and a phenomenal arguement **kudos to godwind** tht we made, in which i found hilarious, fool yu.

    me n godwind need to write scrips for a tv show lol

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Ads

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Search tags for this page

is nintendo wii stop making games

,

nintendo stop making casual games fit

,

nintendo stops making wii games

,

what is the reason behind nintendo stop manufacturing wii>

,

will nintendo stop making the white wii

,

will nintendo stop making wii games

Click on a term to search for related topics.