LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]

[[official]] stop making casual games nintendo! **thread**

nintendo seems to forget the hardcore crowd. even high voltage and [omg] sega had to step up for us. fxk nintendo's kiddy games! NO IM NOT TALKING ABOUT MARIO, MARIO KART, SSBB, ZELDA etc bcuz those have been hardcore since the 80's and up.

does anybody agree?....anyone tired lyk me?

Member #
    Friends
    8420-0141-9022-6948
    Shouldn't that be "stop focusing on casual games"? Which is of itself pretty silly advice for a busness (sp?), "please cut out a massive market so that you can focus on pleasing me and my other gaming friends".

Overall, if you don't like casual games don't buy them. And Nintendo is a games company which takes its time on games to make them as good as possible (well, most of the time), so Iwould advise you be patient and allow Nintendo to work their magic on their next franchise. In the meantime, many 3rd parties' games are very much playable. Capcom usually does very good games. Sega is hit and miss, but as a publisher, they're gathering steam.

Mail me if you want to add me on either the Wii or the 360.

Member #
    Friends
    5537-0855-7535-2075
    Quote Originally Posted by batman-kid View Post
    nintendo seems to forget the hardcore crowd. even high voltage and [omg] sega had to step up for us. fxk nintendo's kiddy games! NO IM NOT TALKING ABOUT MARIO, MARIO KART, SSBB, ZELDA etc bcuz those have been hardcore since the 80's and up.

Which Nintendo games are you referring to with the 'kiddy' comment? The majority of bad games on the Wii come from third party developers.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Squall7 View Post
    Shouldn't that be "stop focusing on casual games"? Which is of itself pretty silly advice for a busness (sp?), "please cut out a massive market so that you can focus on pleasing me and my other gaming friends".

Overall, if you don't like casual games don't buy them. And Nintendo is a games company which takes its time on games to make them as good as possible (well, most of the time), so Iwould advise you be patient and allow Nintendo to work their magic on their next franchise. In the meantime, many 3rd parties' games are very much playable. Capcom usually does very good games. Sega is hit and miss, but as a publisher, they're gathering steam.
    i do agree w/you on terms of the market piece, BUT how could they ignore the hardcore who made them who they r now...that a little more clear?

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by captainff View Post
    Which Nintendo games are you referring to with the 'kiddy' comment? The majority of bad games on the Wii come from third party developers.
    example...wii music. it got a 4 outta 10.

horrible game play yet little kids still support nintendos wii's worse game

Member #
    Friends
    4627-4261-3182-4550
    Quote Originally Posted by captainff View Post
    Yeah, this is the main point, at least when Nintendo makes a casual game it is generally good. It's the Third Parties that make the splash-dash-give-me-the-cash party games that aren't even good enough to whip an ass with.

Now Playing
    -Sin and Punishment: Star Successor- -DJ Hero- - Goldeneye 007- -Call of Duty Modern Warfare Reflex- -Dead Space: Extraction- -Muramasa: The Demon Blade- -Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands- -Resident Evil: Darkside Chronicles- -Red Steel 2- -Monster Hunter Tri-
    Goldeneye 007 FC :1371-0470-9201
    Modern Warfare Reflex FC: 0724-1130-4548

Member #
    Friends

Perhaps because the Hardcore abandoned Nintendo? Why the hell do you care if they make casual games? Is it because you have an issue with your image? The idea that you could supporting a console with games that don't appeal to you?

Consider the following games that got reviews
    -Punch-Out!!! sold .32 million copies.
    -No More Heroes only sold .40 million copies.
    -Madworld only sold .24 million copies.

Also, you poor spelling would get you rejected from more mature Nintendo forums such as www.**********.com.

Wii Music got a 4/10? 1UP gave Wii Music an A-.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Godwind View Post
    Perhaps because the Hardcore abandoned Nintendo? Why the hell do you care if they make casual games? Is it because you have an issue with your image? The idea that you could supporting a console with games that don't appeal to you?

Consider the following games that got reviews
    -Punch-Out!!! sold .32 million copies.
    -No More Heroes only sold .40 million copies.
    -Madworld only sold .24 million copies.

Also, you poor spelling would get you rejected from more mature Nintendo forums such as www.**********.com.

Wii Music got a 4/10? 1UP gave Wii Music an A-.

YES WII MUSIC IN [[FACT]] DID GET A 4 OUTTA 10, NOT BY YUR "NOBODY" INFORMANT BUHH BY (THE NUMBER ONE) [DATS A FACT BTW] NUMBER ONE GAME REVIEWER IN THE COOUNTRY.......GAMEINFORMER.

BAM! THEY SPEAK TRUTH, UN BIASED REVIEWS.

but yu did make a point about those games [their sales] its just parents wud NOT buy games lyk "madworld" rated m for there kids. come on....i agree w/yu on some points bcuz im un-biased...so be un-biased bak...yu kno i aswell have good points.

Bringer of meaty goodness DBloke's Avatar
    WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    Friends
    8041-7231-3447-6164
    More of this hardcore nonsense.

How about.

NINTENDO STOP MAKING SHITE GAMES!

Or
    The op stop worrying if as game is hardcore and start worrying if a game is good.

NO IM NOT TALKING ABOUT MARIO, MARIO KART, SSBB, ZELDA etc bcuz those have been hardcore since the 80's and up.
    WOW SMASH BROTHERS AND MARIO KART WUZ OUT IN T 80's!!!!!

*Remembers seeing a adult buy the game*
    So somebody who's age is probably higher than your IQ is a kid?
    Quote Originally Posted by Godwind View Post
    Also, you poor spelling would get you rejected from more mature Nintendo forums such as<VIRAL ADVERTISING>
    Sage for viral advertising

You new? See this!
    W
    ii U FAQ

Spoiler Alert!

@D_Bloke - My inane prattle

Member #
    Friends
    1111-1111-1111-1111
    YES WII MUSIC IN [[FACT]] DID GET A 4 OUTTA 10, NOT BY YUR "NOBODY" INFORMANT BUHH BY (THE NUMBER ONE) [DATS A FACT BTW] NUMBER ONE GAME REVIEWER IN THE COOUNTRY.......GAMEINFORMER.

BAM! THEY SPEAK TRUTH, UN BIASED REVIEWS.

but yu did make a point about those games [their sales] its just parents wud NOT buy games lyk "madworld" rated m for there kids. come on....i agree w/yu on some points bcuz im un-biased...so be un-biased bak...yu kno i aswell have good points.
    Honestly, if you feel the need to type in all caps here, and write so poorly, you'll get little if any respect.

Your screen name having "kid" as part of it is a telling sign...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Ads