LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Thanks for posting this info castlezelda, I was wanting to know all the games this game will have. I am very looking forward to getting it but don't think I'll be preordering. When I did so with the Conduit I saw that its price was lower like 2 days after the release. Do you guys think it is more likely to decrease its price during the preordering period of after it? I have not preordered too many games so I don't know a lot of that.

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Quote Originally Posted by Disciple View Post
    Thanks for posting this info castlezelda, I was wanting to know all the games this game will have. I am very looking forward to getting it but don't think I'll be preordering. When I did so with the Conduit I saw that its price was lower like 2 days after the release. Do you guys think it is more likely to decrease its price during the preordering period of after it? I have not preordered too many games so I don't know a lot of that.
    Your very welcome for the info Disciple for ghostbuster its a good game as much as it last but ghost busting gets old quick especially on the wii my arm was im pain.

Member #
    Friends
    Defiently going to buy this at some point. A few more days before I pick up my new wii with the original wii sports, and then hoping to pick up WSR.

I think it will be great

Member #
    Friends
    5381-6822-1655-4361
    Most of the time I do wait a while on the price to be lowered on games. However, Mario Kart's price has pretty much been steady since released, same with Wii Play. Some stores may have it at $5 off, but not a significant discount. Seems to be the norm for those Nintendo licensed games. I really don't expect this one to be lowered any time soon, if at all.

Wonder if it will become difficult to get like Mario Kart did in the beginning?? I never really thought about it until now. I just preordered so I could make payments. lol

Ads