LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]

Bring Modern Warfare 2 to wii

i think call of duty modern warfare needs to come out on the wii too. its only fair. maybe if enough people post in this thread infinity ward will see it and hten theyll HAVE TO bring it to wii.

Everything in this signature except for this text was made by Wiired, he is my creator and almighty.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Sovieto View Post
    i think call of duty modern warfare needs to come out on the wii too. its only fair.
    Activision must have heard you! They took it verbatim though as it is Modern Warfare that is releasing.

Now if you can just post asking Capcom to port Street Fighter 4 and RE:5 there would be lots of happy people.
    Wii games - SMG, Zelda TP, Mario Kart, SSBB, Wii Sports, Wii Play, Endless Ocean, Blue World, Wii Fit, Super Monkeyball, Rogue Trooper, Shaun White, NMH, NMH2, GH: WT, Aerosmith, Zack&Wiki, Okami, RE4, Force Unleashed, Clone Wars, Scarface, PES, Tenchu, Trauma Centre NB, Madworld, Rune Factory, Wii Sports Resort, Metroid Prime Trilogy, Muramasa, COD Reflex, Obscure, Silent Hill, Rabbids Go Home, NSMB, Bully, Tatsunoko vs Capcom, Red Steel 2, Monster Hunter Tri

Member #
    Friends
    And this ladies and gentlemen is an example of unrealistic expectations.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Sovieto View Post
    i think call of duty modern warfare needs to come out on the wii too. its only fair. maybe if enough people post in this thread infinity ward will see it and hten theyll HAVE TO bring it to wii.
    It will come out next year.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by raisinghelen View Post
    Activision must have heard you! They took it verbatim though as it is Modern Warfare that is releasing.

Now if you can just post asking Capcom to port Street Fighter 4 and RE:5 there would be lots of happy people.
    He already did it, in the Capcom twitter site the producers anouncce a secret game based on a franchise starting with "Five", I'm sure that is RE5 port to the Wii coming the next year!!

Thank you Sovieto, you really make this possible!!

Member #
    Friends
    how old are you sticky, you sound like a kid that gets everything he wants by whining about it.
    Wii Games: Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess, Heatseeker, Excite Truck, Wii Play, NHL 2k9, Super Mario Galaxy, Super Strikers Charged, Shaun White Snowboarding, The Bigs, Guitar Hero: World Tour, Ghost Squad, Call of Duty: World at War, Wii Sports Resort, Punch-out!

VC: Wave Race 64

Homebrew Channel

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by rukus View Post
    how old are you sticky, you sound like a kid that gets everything he wants by whining about it.
    I'm 22 years old, maybe this would be true but in the end works. We got all the hardcore titles we want to appear on the Wii.

This is the link, as you can see some people suspect that's RE5 coming for the Wii:

http://www.nintendoeverything.com/?p=21147

Member #
    Friends
    Last I checked on RE5 and the Wii I believe I read the Wii couldn't handle it, couldn't even handle the intro cinematics to the game. . On the plus side, you probably won't have to pay for that craptacular Versus mode DLC Capcom had the nerve to charge people for.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by stickmode View Post
    I'm 22 years old, maybe this would be true but in the end works. We got all the hardcore titles we want to appear on the Wii.

This is the link, as you can see some people suspect that's RE5 coming for the Wii:

http://www.nintendoeverything.com/?p=21147
    You should try to act more presentable. It is sometimes hard to take you seriously.

Ads