Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    WiiChat Writer
    WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0409-5781-9484-0073
    Quote Originally Posted by darklordle View Post
    so will we get Modern warfare 2 a little later as well because i was thinking of purchasing a new system for the sole reason of purchasing Modern warfare 2 cause i need to know if i shuld buy a new system or not
    Yes, Modern Warfare 2 will most likely be released in the future.

Xbox Live: RivalDestiny
    PSN: RivalDestiny
    Wii FC: 0409 5781 9484 0073

Member #
    Friends
    thankyou for clearing that up for me but shuld i still purchase another system for modern warfare 2 or wait for the wii version
    CoD 5 FC:1032-5965-7744

Wii#:7474-6009-8940-9159 add my wii # and invite me to add u on Conduit and ill accept just pm me ur wii #

Pm me ur FC and/or wii # when u add me so i can also add u

Member #
    Friends
    darklord personally i think you should buy a new system(ps3). cuz not only is the online free the exclusive fps M.A.G is also coming out soon.

COD FC: 317995424928

Mod Edit: No External Links

WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    Friends
    3881-9484-9041-5848
    I say go for the Xbox 360, then make some friends who own a PS3

Member #
    Friends
    Just get an xbox360. :P

Member #
    Friends
    xbox 360 is garbage just get the ps3

WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    Friends
    3881-9484-9041-5848
    Quote Originally Posted by deadpool11 View Post
    xbox 360 is garbage just get the ps3
    Please go ahead and justify that post

Member #
    Friends
    first technical issues. the 360 will overheat redring of death and have these errors in which u have to send it in for a few weeks which is crap.ive never in my life ever had a problem playstation systems.

second. you have to pay to play online??? that is abserd. ps3 is free and the money u pay for live could be spent on dc (downloadable content) for other games.

and another thing the cool things sony does with the controllers and ALL ps3 games.
    like the smoked(see through) controllers for ps3 and its the same thing with the disc. just hold it up to the light and look at the back. you can see the frontside of the disc.
    the rechargeable controllers=no more batteries
    Last edited by The_Mitch; 08-05-2009 at 01:26 PM.

WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    Friends
    3881-9484-9041-5848
    first technical issues. the 360 will overheat redring of death and have these errors in which u have to send it in for a few weeks which is crap.ive never in my life ever had a problem playstation systems.
    The 360 itself is a fine reliable console now as updated hardware has been preventing the technical issues. Using this point shows you're a fanboy, obviously you haven't been following it and you're beating a dead horse. Saying this is like saying that the PS3 has no games, both comments are obviously false. The PS3 also has had technical issues as well you know, and for the price you'd expect more reliable hardware. The microsoft warranty is also in place, free one year and if you console dies within that year you get a replacement console and 3 more free years.

second. you have to pay to play online??? that is abserd. ps3 is free and the money u pay for live could be spent on dc (downloadable content) for other games.
    The cost of Xbox Live is worth the price of admission, the whole online service is excellent. The market place, community, content and the onlive service as a whole is better than the PSN. That doesn't mean the PSN is bad it's still a good service.

and another thing the cool things sony does with the controllers and ALL ps3 games.
    like the smoked(see through) controllers for ps3 and its the same thing with the disc. just hold it up to the light and look at the back. you can see the frontside of the disc.
    I'm more concerned with button placement and how the controller feels in the hand. You can make yourself, or purchase chases for controllers. The disc being see through thing?

the rechargeable controllers=no more batteries
    360 also has connectors for the console to the controller. And rechargeable batteries are an easy option as is the range of controller chargers.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Foxy View Post
    The 360 itself is a fine reliable console now as updated hardware has been preventing the technical issues. Using this point shows you're a fanboy, obviously you haven't been following it and you're beating a dead horse. Saying this is like saying that the PS3 has no games, both comments are obviously false. The PS3 also has had technical issues as well you know, and for the price you'd expect more reliable hardware. The microsoft warranty is also in place, free one year and if you console dies within that year you get a replacement console and 3 more free years.

The cost of Xbox Live is worth the price of admission, the whole online service is excellent. The market place, community, content and the onlive service as a whole is better than the PSN. That doesn't mean the PSN is bad it's still a good service.

the xbox just ripped off nintendo when they added that avatar creator crap

I'm more concerned with button placement and how the controller feels in the hand. You can make yourself, or purchase chases for controllers. The disc being see through thing?

360 also has connectors for the console to the controller. And rechargeable batteries are an easy option as is the range of controller chargers.
    the buttons are the exact mirror image. the only difference is the 360 controller is fat. and see spending more money for extra stuff for 360. microsoft is just out to get more money any way possible.

Ads