Check out the upcoming WiiWare racer in action.
We just got our hands on the official gameplay trailer for the upcoming WiiWare racing title Stunt Cars from Icon Games.
You can check out the gameplay video, below along with a snippet of information about the game. As usual, we'll have more information on Stunt Cars as it becomes available, as well as a full review when the game hits the WiiWare service.High-speed competitive stunt racing over fast paced track circuits with chicanes, ramps, raised hairpin turns, half-pipes and even jumps over alien UFO’s! Can you become the ultimate Stunt Car Racer?
- 24 wild and challenging stunt tracks
- 4 different Multiplayer game modes, for up to 4 players (Wii version)
- Extensive single player gameplay, including Race, Time Trial, Championship and Time Challenge modes
- Wii Steering Wheel™-compatible racing (Wii version)
- Choose from 6 individually tuned cars which are rated differently for speed, acceleration, braking and handling
- Earn Achievement awards; 12 to win – including Gold Hero, Track Warrior, Stopwatch Pro, Stunt ChampionHeres the link http://wiiware.nintendolife.com/news...meplay_trailer
it looks a very decent wiiware title for car racing neway but lack of online? that would be a nice feature.