The Wii has way to meany Wiimote addons as it is and heres one more.
Yes a doll.
Another pointless thing for the Wii
But thats not all it can do the following
- Your baby reacts by giggling, gurgling or crying through the Wii remote
- Ten Baby Mode games including feed baby & send baby to sleep
- Eight Play Mode games including rattle, catch, clap & balloons
- Balance Board support: rock baby to sleep, burp baby, teach baby to walk
- Customise baby with new clothes, accessories and playrooms
Sounds fabulous eh?
More info here
I was gonna ask is this crap for real, until I looked it up, and of course it is real, this thing has to be the stupid wii accessory ever or one of em or one by nintendo history, this is God-awful. I'm using "God-awful as nicely as possible. What were they thinking, Jamming a wii-remote up a plastic doll...WHY?, makes no sense, haha for kids to learn to be parents haha.
Last edited by castlezelda; 11-02-2009 at 08:11 AM.