LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]

Boss Controller Case For Super Mario Bro's Wii - A must have if you own the game !

If you like the feel of the classic controller better than holding the Wii-mote sideways to play The new Super Mario Bro's Wii then this controller case is for you. Its only 10 bucks and it works great ! It just released around the same time super mario bros came out about a few days ago. Check out the video and let me know what you think !!

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i9WfwmPPuL4[/ame]

Member #
    Friends
    i think its stupid
    Wii Games: Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess, Heatseeker, Excite Truck, Wii Play, NHL 2k9, Super Mario Galaxy, Super Strikers Charged, Shaun White Snowboarding, The Bigs, Guitar Hero: World Tour, Ghost Squad, Call of Duty: World at War, Wii Sports Resort, Punch-out!

VC: Wave Race 64

Homebrew Channel

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Quote Originally Posted by rukus View Post
    i think its stupid
    agreed. is it really that big of a problem to use the wii remote on its side?

and i remember you, jon, claiming this is apparently a big problem on other forums. well i've checked othe forums and you're the only person i see complaining.

Member #
    Friends
    4470-1422-8188-7606
    I doubt I would like that even if I tried it. I don't see paying extra for a piece of plastic shaped like an SNES controller when holding the Wii Remote sideways not only feels great with the Wii Remote Jacket on, but it's free too.
    Official Video Recorder and Editor for the 1v1 League
    Want to compete in Smash Bros. Brawl on WiiChat? Join the League now!

SSBB FC: 2105-8307-2555
    MKWii FC: 1547-5875-3678

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow*91 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by rukus View Post
    i think its stupid
    agreed. is it really that big of a problem to use the wii remote on its side?

and i remember you, jon, claiming this is apparently a big problem on other forums. well i've checked othe forums and you're the only person i see complaining.
    lol thatís not true...have you read all the other forums online? Did you watch the gamespot review? There are a lot of people who dont prefer holding the wii mote sideways. It might be fine for you because youíre a girl and you have small hands but for most guys its annoying. If this was such a stupid idea than Nintendo would have never even created the classic controller in the first place for the wii. But they did because there is a cliental for that type of controller in todays market. Myself and a large amount of people think that this product is brilliant and solves the issue for the people that donít like holding the wii-mote sideways....itís all about PERSONAL PREFRANCE....Some people prefer to drive automatic cars and some people prefer stick shift. Itís just how the world is....And to assume that Iím being biased is very stupid because if I was then they would have never even released this shell....it just goes to show that there is a market out there for it

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    first off, i'm not a girl but an 18 year old guy that grew up playing Mario and Zelda.
    secondly, i'm always getting the special 'large' controllers cause my hands are so big.

now i don't bother with gamespot cause those @$$holes don't know a controller from thier dick half the time. i read through a lot of forums to see peoples opinions on a game before buying. out of the fifteen i've checked, you are the only person i see complaining. in fact the only complaint i'm finding is about the lack of online and thats a small complaint at that.

Member #
    Friends
    first off, i'm not a girl.
    coulda fooled me....well it sounds like you enjoy playing with your Wii Wii ...I guess some people enjoy holding small things sideways, i dont !! Regardless, I think its a great case even if you dont...And I highly recommend it.....

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    i use a classic controller every chance i get. i just don't believe a lack of that option is worth complaining about, as you do.

and insulting a senior member without being provoked is a bad idea no matter where you are. so i'd be more careful about what you type unless you're wanting a ban.

Member #
    Friends
    looks good.

can you tell me if the b and a buttons are frequently used?

b button is a bit odd to reach and the a button on this grip looks a bit small.
    Last edited by FloYdian; 11-20-2009 at 10:19 PM.
    Wii Games: Mario Glaxay 1&2, Smash Bros Brawl, Mario Kart wii, wii sports, wii play, Wii Party, Force Unleashed 1, Godzilla Unleashed, indiana jones:SoK Wii, Metriod:Trilogy, TMNT:Smash-Up, CoD:Reflex&black ops,NSMBwii, Link's zapper training,goldeneye,tomb raider anniversary,metroid otherM.

Member #
    Friends
    i use a classic controller every chance i get. i just don't believe a lack of that option is worth complaining about, as you do.

and insulting a senior member without being provoked is a bad idea no matter where you are. so i'd be more careful about what you type unless you're wanting a ban.
    A BAN FOR WHAT? senior member? First off I was here way before you were so dont give me that crap, secondly if your a senior member then lead by example and dont be so biased and rude to this forums members. We are the reason wiichat is in business. If you want exspress an opinion then exspress it in a professional way, not it the rude fashion that you have been. And the last time I checked this was Wiichat....and everything that I refer to in the above post is about the wii..i you want to twist it in your brain then thats your call...I have contributed to this forum for almost 2 years...granted I dont have 2000 posts like yourself but thats because im busy. I have a spectacular idea....How about you stay away from me and away from my posts, You make me feel uncomfortable and I dont want anything to do with you. I have NEVER had any problems with ANYONE here or in any forum. I dont create drama....I cut it out. Case closed....please leave me alone....thanks.

Ads