LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]

wii emu? and vc games vs orignals

i havnt tried installing it yet, but i know there is a (or maybe more than 1) wii emu out there. what im most curious about is does the wii emu allow you to save and load states? can you increase the game speed? screen shots? what systems are available for wii emu?

sorry for the million questions. i have a very busy lifestyle and am dieing to know these answers. hopefully some one has the time to answer my questions. thanks a ton in advance.

also, i was wondering if there were any new changes in the retro games you can buy on the wii when you hook it up to internet. any new exciting graphics or anything on any of those great rpgs? are the old dragon warrior games available??? god i love those games.

Bringer of meaty goodness DBloke's Avatar
    WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    Friends
    8041-7231-3447-6164
    We can not speak about such things on here.

Legal matters

You new? See this!
    W
    ii U FAQ

Spoiler Alert!

@D_Bloke - My inane prattle

Member #
    Friends
    is there a forum where i can?

Member #
    Friends
    what about the vc games and the originals?? surely that's a safe topic.

Member #
    Friends
    anyone?

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by ericjon View Post
    what about the vc games and the originals?? surely that's a safe topic.
    Games on VC are mostly unchanged from the originals. There are a couple of games that have extra features added (such as being able to send pictures to friends in Pokemon Snap) but they are quite limited.

The only real change is the ability to save a game whenever you want, which wasn't possible on most of the games originally.
    Wii games - SMG, Zelda TP, Mario Kart, SSBB, Wii Sports, Wii Play, Endless Ocean, Blue World, Wii Fit, Super Monkeyball, Rogue Trooper, Shaun White, NMH, NMH2, GH: WT, Aerosmith, Zack&Wiki, Okami, RE4, Force Unleashed, Clone Wars, Scarface, PES, Tenchu, Trauma Centre NB, Madworld, Rune Factory, Wii Sports Resort, Metroid Prime Trilogy, Muramasa, COD Reflex, Obscure, Silent Hill, Rabbids Go Home, NSMB, Bully, Tatsunoko vs Capcom, Red Steel 2, Monster Hunter Tri

Member #
    Friends
    n64 games are upgraded graphically for your hdtv..
    nes,snes games look the same i think.
    the save feature doesnt work on n64 games.
    Wii Games: Mario Glaxay 1&2, Smash Bros Brawl, Mario Kart wii, wii sports, wii play, Wii Party, Force Unleashed 1, Godzilla Unleashed, indiana jones:SoK Wii, Metriod:Trilogy, TMNT:Smash-Up, CoD:Reflex&black ops,NSMBwii, Link's zapper training,goldeneye,tomb raider anniversary,metroid otherM.

Member #
    Friends
    Actually how can you really emulate in the first place. I mean there is no motion on a pc. You still need a sensor bar or something. And there is no pc compatible sensor bar type device. So wouldn't it be impossible to emulate?

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by 0078265317 View Post
    Actually how can you really emulate in the first place. I mean there is no motion on a pc. You still need a sensor bar or something. And there is no pc compatible sensor bar type device. So wouldn't it be impossible to emulate?
    There are ways to use a Wii remote on a PC (GlovePIE) but I'm not aware of any actual Wii emulators.
    Wii games - SMG, Zelda TP, Mario Kart, SSBB, Wii Sports, Wii Play, Endless Ocean, Blue World, Wii Fit, Super Monkeyball, Rogue Trooper, Shaun White, NMH, NMH2, GH: WT, Aerosmith, Zack&Wiki, Okami, RE4, Force Unleashed, Clone Wars, Scarface, PES, Tenchu, Trauma Centre NB, Madworld, Rune Factory, Wii Sports Resort, Metroid Prime Trilogy, Muramasa, COD Reflex, Obscure, Silent Hill, Rabbids Go Home, NSMB, Bully, Tatsunoko vs Capcom, Red Steel 2, Monster Hunter Tri

Member #
    Friends
    thanks for the replies, i was very curious about having the ability to save and load states. do you know if you can save and load multiple states? can you do things like increase the frame rate or set certain keys to "turbo"?? or take out graphic layers like with the zsnes emu?
    i know these are all geeky questions but ive looked and i cant find the answers anywhere.

Ads