LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]

Shooting games like time chrisis

Does anyone know of any games like time chrisis for the wii. Ones where you have to use a gun (or the controller like a gun)

Gav

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by gavsterry View Post
    Does anyone know of any games like time chrisis for the wii. Ones where you have to use a gun (or the controller like a gun)

Gav
    There are quite a few good 'rail shooters' on the Wii. The best are probably Dead Space: Extraction, HOTD: Overkill, Resident Evil: Darkside Chronicles and Resident Evil: Umbrella Chronicles. There are also guns available like the Nyko Perfect Shot or Nintendo Zapper.

There are also a few on WiiWare but they tend to be more stationary single screen shooters (kind of like Duck Hunt). Wild West Guns is probably the best from what I've seen.

Next year sees the release of Sin & Punishment 2 for the Wii, which is a rail shooter but kind of in the 3rd person as you can move your character with the nunchuck while aiming with the Wiimote. It looks awesome.
    Wii games - SMG, Zelda TP, Mario Kart, SSBB, Wii Sports, Wii Play, Endless Ocean, Blue World, Wii Fit, Super Monkeyball, Rogue Trooper, Shaun White, NMH, NMH2, GH: WT, Aerosmith, Zack&Wiki, Okami, RE4, Force Unleashed, Clone Wars, Scarface, PES, Tenchu, Trauma Centre NB, Madworld, Rune Factory, Wii Sports Resort, Metroid Prime Trilogy, Muramasa, COD Reflex, Obscure, Silent Hill, Rabbids Go Home, NSMB, Bully, Tatsunoko vs Capcom, Red Steel 2, Monster Hunter Tri

Bringer of meaty goodness DBloke's Avatar
    WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    Friends
    8041-7231-3447-6164
    I recommend Ghost Squad
    The more you complete it the harder it gets

You new? See this!
    W
    ii U FAQ

Spoiler Alert!

@D_Bloke - My inane prattle

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by raisinghelen View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by gavsterry View Post

Gav
    There are quite a few good 'rail shooters' on the Wii. The best are probably Dead Space: Extraction, HOTD: Overkill, Resident Evil: Darkside Chronicles and Resident Evil: Umbrella Chronicles. There are also guns available like the Nyko Perfect Shot or Nintendo Zapper.

There are also a few on WiiWare but they tend to be more stationary single screen shooters (kind of like Duck Hunt). Wild West Guns is probably the best from what I've seen.

Next year sees the release of Sin & Punishment 2 for the Wii, which is a rail shooter but kind of in the 3rd person as you can move your character with the nunchuck while aiming with the Wiimote. It looks awesome.
    I'd rate Ghost Squad above RE:UC. Haven't played REC yet. And MOH:H2 has a great rails shooter in arcade mode, very long (you can play through all of the campaign scenarios) and a decent variety of weapons/environments. HotDverkill is pure rails shooting pleasure.

I'll confess, I'm such a light gun whore that I ordered Mad Dog McCree, for old times' sake. (Played it with the gun on the 3DO.)

Bringer of meaty goodness DBloke's Avatar
    WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    Friends
    8041-7231-3447-6164
    Quote Originally Posted by DrMoze View Post
    I'll confess, I'm such a light gun whore that I ordered Mad Dog McCree, for old times' sake. (Played it with the gun on the 3DO.)
    Enjoy
    I hear its very arse and unresponsive

You new? See this!
    W
    ii U FAQ

Spoiler Alert!

@D_Bloke - My inane prattle

Ads