LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 47
  1. #11
    Say wha'!? ...Oh. chase's Avatar
    Member #
    4720
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    129
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by Homesrfan

    An entirely black and white game set in the early 1900's. Involves a woman who hallucinates (I believe) monsters. It's a thriller / horror game.

    Here's a trailer for Sadness: freaky2005's Videos - GameSpot

    I'm psyched for it!
    nice. sounds awesome! Ok, well, I think I might have convinced my dad the wii is the best over ps3 and 360 (which, actually, i'd rather have the 360 than the wii in some areas...don't kill me anyone lol) especially after he saw the 400 and 600 dollar price tag.

    P.S... Has the Opera browser came out yet? if so, how much to download? and does it for sure do flash?
    Last edited by chase; 11-26-2006 at 05:00 PM.

  2. #12
    ftw Homesrfan's Avatar
    Member #
    2625
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    1,232
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by chase
    nice. sounds awesome! Ok, well, I think I might have convinced my dad the wii is the best over ps3 and 360 (which, actually, i'd rather have the 360 than the wii in some areas...don't kill me anyone lol) especially after he saw the 400 and 600 dollar price tag.

    P.S... Has the Opera browser came out yet? if so, how much to download? and does it for sure do flash?
    Hehe nice. and yes, the 360 is better than the Wii in some areas. 360 is a great system. PS3's alright. I just think the Wii has more to offer.

  3. #13
    Say wha'!? ...Oh. chase's Avatar
    Member #
    4720
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    129
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by Homesrfan
    and yes, the 360 is better than the Wii in some areas. 360 is a great system. PS3's alright. I just think the Wii has more to offer.
    true dat. :P

  4. #14
    Member XIII unluckylink13's Avatar
    Member #
    3115
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    My man-cave
    Posts
    314
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0554-8372-1002-5500
    Capcom has no intention of bringing Resident Evil 5 to the Wii. (I'm sure that some day they'll make a port). There is another Resident Evil, but it's not confirmed it will be part of the main storyline.



    current obsessions::
    Kingdom Hearts
    Fish


  5. #15
    Say wha'!? ...Oh. chase's Avatar
    Member #
    4720
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    129
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by unluckylink13
    Capcom has no intention of bringing Resident Evil 5 to the Wii. (I'm sure that some day they'll make a port). There is another Resident Evil, but it's not confirmed it will be part of the main storyline.
    bummer.

  6. #16
    Member XIII unluckylink13's Avatar
    Member #
    3115
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    My man-cave
    Posts
    314
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0554-8372-1002-5500
    Yeah, no kidding. Resident Evil is one of my favorite series.



    current obsessions::
    Kingdom Hearts
    Fish


  7. #17
    幸せ雑& Close's Avatar
    Member #
    2249
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    1,774
    Friends
    1
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Quote Originally Posted by chase
    especially after he saw the 400 and 600 dollar price tag.

    P.S... Has the Opera browser came out yet? if so, how much to download? and does it for sure do flash?
    You probaly showed him the wrong price tag because the Xbox 360 Core System is $200 and the Hardrive is $300.......
    Opera has not out yet, and it will cost $10.00 and yes probably does flash.

  8. #18
    Pastafarian ocdan's Avatar
    Member #
    2322
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Oak Creek, Wisconsin
    Posts
    1,212
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    if by kiddy you mean fun for everyone.... sure
    If the Xbox 360 console falls and hits someone, especially a small child, it could cause serious injury.

  9. #19
    Member XIII unluckylink13's Avatar
    Member #
    3115
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    My man-cave
    Posts
    314
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0554-8372-1002-5500
    They've actually confirmed a price after June 2007 for the Opera Browser on Wii? It's already confirmed that it will support Flash among other features, such as Java, etc.



    current obsessions::
    Kingdom Hearts
    Fish


  10. #20
    Say wha'!? ...Oh. chase's Avatar
    Member #
    4720
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    129
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by wiicanchangetheworld
    You probaly showed him the wrong price tag because the Xbox 360 Core System is $200 and the Hardrive is $300.......
    Opera has not out yet, and it will cost $10.00 and yes probably does flash.
    heh, if the core system was 200 i would have it right now. it's 300 and the hardrive is 400...
    http://www.gamestop.com/search.asp?N=133+83
    Last edited by chase; 11-26-2006 at 05:44 PM.

Ads

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Similar Threads

  1. Official "Ideas for Games" Thread
    By Ezekiel86 in forum Nintendo Wii Gaming
    Replies: 49
    Last Post: 02-11-2007, 10:17 PM

Search tags for this page

kiddie game chase

Click on a term to search for related topics.