LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]

Do Rock Band and Guitar Hero play nicely together?

My in-laws got our kids Guitar Hero, as well as Rock Band 2 and a microphone and the drum set for Christmas. They say that we can use the the guitar from GH with the drum set on RH2. Is that really the case? I guess I was thinking not becuase they are two different companies. If they will work together I will be pleasantly surprised.

If we can't use the guitar, will the drums and microphone work together for a fun game on Rock Band, or do we really need a guitar for it as well?

Thanks!

--Edit --

I finally got a chance to play with it, and they do in fact work together. For some reason it's not recognizing the microphone, so I need to get that straightend out....
    Last edited by Girevik; 12-25-2009 at 02:39 PM.

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    7226-9298-5471-2639
    Quote Originally Posted by Girevik View Post
    My in-laws got our kids Guitar Hero, as well as Rock Band 2 and a microphone and the drum set for Christmas. They say that we can use the the guitar from GH with the drum set on RH2. Is that really the case? I guess I was thinking not becuase they are two different companies. If they will work together I will be pleasantly surprised.

If we can't use the guitar, will the drums and microphone work together for a fun game on Rock Band, or do we really need a guitar for it as well?

Thanks!

--Edit --

I finally got a chance to play with it, and they do in fact work together. For some reason it's not recognizing the microphone, so I need to get that straightend out....
    yea you can use the mic and drums but not the guitar.. i have both games as well and i play gh5 with rock band 2 mic and drums.. its compatable

Member #
    Friends
    woo, this is the first proper confirmation i have seen that the rockband 2 drums (and beatles drums i assume) will work with gh5 on the wii. does the same go for band hero

Ads