LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]

Minigame games, which are good for single player play?

Hey all I recently got a Wii, and I really enjoy Wii Sports, and Wii Sports Resort. They are also really good for single player play too, and I like the fact that you play against computer opponents who get increasingly difficult with each win. Are there are any other multi games in this way?

Or what are your favourite minigame games, which are nice to play on your own?

Thanks
    Last edited by Dusk86; 01-02-2010 at 02:36 PM.

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    You could try the Mario & Sonic Olympics games, they seem about the best minigame titles outside of Nintendo's.

I enjoy Wii Sports Resort swordplay showdown the best out of all the minigames I've played, it sure is a lot of fun on your own or with friends.
    Wii games - SMG, Zelda TP, Mario Kart, SSBB, Wii Sports, Wii Play, Endless Ocean, Blue World, Wii Fit, Super Monkeyball, Rogue Trooper, Shaun White, NMH, NMH2, GH: WT, Aerosmith, Zack&Wiki, Okami, RE4, Force Unleashed, Clone Wars, Scarface, PES, Tenchu, Trauma Centre NB, Madworld, Rune Factory, Wii Sports Resort, Metroid Prime Trilogy, Muramasa, COD Reflex, Obscure, Silent Hill, Rabbids Go Home, NSMB, Bully, Tatsunoko vs Capcom, Red Steel 2, Monster Hunter Tri

Bringer of meaty goodness DBloke's Avatar
    WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    Friends
    8041-7231-3447-6164
    Wario Ware
    Its built for solo (possibly drunk) play

You new? See this!
    W
    ii U FAQ

Spoiler Alert!

@D_Bloke - My inane prattle

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by raisinghelen View Post
    You could try the Mario & Sonic Olympics games, they seem about the best minigame titles outside of Nintendo's.

I enjoy Wii Sports Resort swordplay showdown the best out of all the minigames I've played, it sure is a lot of fun on your own or with friends.
    Thanks. I'm hoping to rent the Mario and Sonic one, have you played the olympic version too?

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Dusk86 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by raisinghelen View Post

Thanks. I'm hoping to rent the Mario and Sonic one, have you played the olympic version too?
    I've only played the first one, which wasn't as good as Wii Sports but it was still quite fun. The Winter Olympics sequel is supposed to be better though, so I'll probably try renting it sometime too.

Warioware is a good suggestion too. Rayman Raving Rabbids (the first game) is also a pretty good minigame compilation, although I found it a lot more fun playing it with friends than I did on my own.
    Wii games - SMG, Zelda TP, Mario Kart, SSBB, Wii Sports, Wii Play, Endless Ocean, Blue World, Wii Fit, Super Monkeyball, Rogue Trooper, Shaun White, NMH, NMH2, GH: WT, Aerosmith, Zack&Wiki, Okami, RE4, Force Unleashed, Clone Wars, Scarface, PES, Tenchu, Trauma Centre NB, Madworld, Rune Factory, Wii Sports Resort, Metroid Prime Trilogy, Muramasa, COD Reflex, Obscure, Silent Hill, Rabbids Go Home, NSMB, Bully, Tatsunoko vs Capcom, Red Steel 2, Monster Hunter Tri

Member #
    Friends
    warioware smooth moves looks like a minigames
    Wii Games: Mario Glaxay 1&2, Smash Bros Brawl, Mario Kart wii, wii sports, wii play, Wii Party, Force Unleashed 1, Godzilla Unleashed, indiana jones:SoK Wii, Metriod:Trilogy, TMNT:Smash-Up, CoD:Reflex&black ops,NSMBwii, Link's zapper training,goldeneye,tomb raider anniversary,metroid otherM.

Member #
    Friends
    7154-9562-3568-1393
    I always thought minigame games were only good at multiplayer.

BEFORE ADDING ME ANYWHERE, PLEASE CONFIRM THAT WE'VE MET BEFORE/TALKED ALREADY.

Spoiler Alert!

Ads