Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    3347-5827-8593-7298
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow*91 View Post
    never liked knuckles, shadow is just a stupid wannabe, and espio is a horrible idea. need i say more?
    You have terrible taste. Shadow and Knuckles are badass and Espio IS A FARKING NINJA CHAMELEON FOR CRYING OUT LOUD. I hope Sega never listens to anything you say about how to make the games better.

Spoiler Alert!

WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    Friends
    2625-5585-1810-7837
    Both are just opinions. All and all I like this, but it wasn't my first hope.
    Sonic 2 with the duo!
    I live by Occam's Razor. Cliffnotes please.
    WiiChat Forum Moderator
    Need help with anything, PM me.
    Gamertag:Fox Feld
    Wii:Fox
    PSNID:Fox121488
    Pokemon gen4: I can swap my SECs to play but... chances are I already imported my pokes to gen 5 and honestly the loss of items is infuriating.
    White 2 FC: 3526 3286 9253

I don't play your games.
    I play mine.

Member #
    Friends
    1209-6008-3137-0001
    I thought the sonic remake for the 360 and ps3 which featured the new white hedgehog was okay. What we REALLY need is a straight up SONIC ADVENTURE 3

S.S. is right though, It would be fun as crap playin as Espio since weve hardly seen him in games
    Last edited by Fox; 01-15-2010 at 09:39 PM.

WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    Friends
    2625-5585-1810-7837
    Well we at least know that this isn't going to be your NinjaSonic game you guys want.

Also, I've had enough of you double posting, Doomsteady. There's an edit button. Use it.
    I live by Occam's Razor. Cliffnotes please.
    WiiChat Forum Moderator
    Need help with anything, PM me.
    Gamertag:Fox Feld
    Wii:Fox
    PSNID:Fox121488
    Pokemon gen4: I can swap my SECs to play but... chances are I already imported my pokes to gen 5 and honestly the loss of items is infuriating.
    White 2 FC: 3526 3286 9253

I don't play your games.
    I play mine.

Member #
    Friends
    1209-6008-3137-0001
    Quote Originally Posted by Fox View Post
    Well we at least know that this isn't going to be your NinjaSonic game you guys want.

Also, I've had enough of you double posting, Doomsteady. There's an edit button. Use it.
    double post? what thread are YOU readin?

Member #
    Friends
    3347-5827-8593-7298
    Quote Originally Posted by Doomsteady View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Fox View Post

double post? what thread are YOU readin?
    You double posted and he merged your posts. Get back on topic please.

Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    1234-1234-1234-1234
    Wow. SS I usually agree with you on thing but I have to say I disagree with evey one of your post in this thread. Except I love Knuckles too. Shadow a crybaby emo adn Espios alright...

But sonic going back to his roots is the best idea Sega has had in a while, unfortunatly they shouldn't have ever moved so far from the original idea of Sonic in the first place. I mean, expanding an idea is good but changing completely usually doesn't work, and it didn't. Sonic 2d, yes. Sidescroller, yes.Well designed levels, yes. Sonic and only sonic, HELL YES. I'm all for this.

Oh, and that bit about the more Sega listens to fans the worse they do bit... how would you know? I mean, they haven't listened to us till now, otherwise Sonic wouldn't be as ****ed as he is.

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    If I recall, Sonic the hedgehog WAS the first game I ever played on Genesis, I usually asked my mom to spend the night at my childhood friend's house just to play countless hours of Sonic 1, 2 and 3. I never owned a genesis. I dunno why Sega went off different path on Sonic, made him 3D-why didn't they keep the blue bomber the way that little speed demon meant to be...In 2D...but i did like Sonic Adventure for dreamcast. and I think the orginal of "SEGA" might be in when you first fire this beast in too.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4-MTCp3wHBI&feature=fvw
    Last edited by castlezelda; 01-15-2010 at 11:37 PM.

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    If I recall, Sonic the hedgehog WAS the first game I ever played on Genesis. I usually asked my mom to spend the night at my childhood friend's house just to play countless hours of Sonic 1, 2 and 3. I never owned a genesis. I dunno why Sega went off different path on Sonic, made him 3D-why didn't they keep the blue bomber the way that little speed demon meant to be...In 2D...but i did like Sonic Adventure for dreamcast.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4-MTCp3wHBI&feature=fvw[/ame]

Member #
    Friends
    3347-5827-8593-7298
    Bodine, as I said, look at Mario in Super Mario World. Hold the sprint button and run. Then run as fast as you can with Sonic without getting a Speed Up item. You will run just as fast both times. And nobody has accused Mario of being a speed-based game. So think about that before thinking that Sonic's roots are about speed.

And how is the game only having one main character making the games better? I agree that they shouldn't make MORE characters at this point, but they should spend time developing the characters they DO have instead of nixing them for only Sonic.

As for the fans, most of them suggest removing all characters but Sonic, and relying on speed. They also want nothing but 2D sidescrolling. But they are living in the past. What we need is for SEGA to make the 3D Sonic better, not give up and go back to the old ways.

Don't get me wrong, I will purchase this game and I will enjoy it as I did the old games. But if SEGA sticks only to this, I will be highly HIGHLY disappointed. I want more Sonic Adventure 2, not more original Sonic. It was a good run while it lasted now we need to move on to newer and better things.

Also, everyone always calls Shadow emo and I just can't understand it. Explain yourself.

Spoiler Alert!

Ads