LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    1234-1234-1234-1234
    He whines like an emo, acts like an emo, colored like the usual appearal of an emo. You know what the old saying is with the duck right?

And as for the speed thing. I've got one thing to say to you. Chemical Plant Zone Act 2. BAM in yo face! DX

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    I Just looked at Sega's blog for this game, looks like Sonic is the only playable character

The big day is finally here. After a week of blog comments, facebook posts, forum threads, and twitter updates, we have arrived at the end of the Needlemouse Character Countdown – and we think many of you are going to be pleased with the results.

First off, some well deserved kudos to all of you out there in the Sonic community! Together, you broke the records for most/fastest comments on any SEGA Blog entry, ever. On Tuesday, you did the same for Facebook statuses. On Wednesday, you guys set a new record for the most amount of users ever logged into our forums. And yesterday, on Twitter, all of us – with some help from Segata Sanshiro – created the biggest push to get SEGA on the trending topics list in history.

What you all have accomplished in these last five days is something you should be proud of. It speaks to the passion that drives many of us who still have so much hope for Sonic, and for the games he stars in. Today, we are about to break the trend that has continued on for many years. To the thousands of you out there asking for a game where Sonic is the only playable character – rejoice. As of today, your wish has been granted.

heres the link to SEGA's Blog http://blogs.sega.com/usa/2010/01/15/

Member #
    Friends
    3347-5827-8593-7298
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodine View Post
    He whines like an emo, acts like an emo, colored like the usual appearal of an emo. You know what the old saying is with the duck right?

And as for the speed thing. I've got one thing to say to you. Chemical Plant Zone Act 2. BAM in yo face! DX
    He doesn't whine or act emo. The only thing you've got right is the coloring, but black and red looks sick even if emos tend to wear those colors.

And that level proves nothing.

Spoiler Alert!

Bringer of meaty goodness DBloke's Avatar
    WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    Friends
    8041-7231-3447-6164
    Quote Originally Posted by S.S. View Post
    I will still get it, but I really want more playable characters. The more SEGA listens to the fans, the worse things get. Get all the characters together and create a good game that you take a long time to perfect. Don't just revert to the old ways of 2D Sonic and ONLY Sonic.
    I liked my idea best (on my right moaning sod site)

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow*91 View Post
    never liked knuckles, shadow is just a stupid wannabe, and espio is a horrible idea. need i say more?
    Knuckles in Sonic the Comic>Game Knuckles

On the Shadow side of things
    He was made as a Evil Sonic and is a prick so never gets invited to any party's

You new? See this!
    W
    ii U FAQ

Spoiler Alert!

@D_Bloke - My inane prattle

Member #
    Friends
    1234-1234-1234-1234
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodine View Post

He doesn't whine or act emo. The only thing you've got right is the coloring, but black and red looks sick even if emos tend to wear those colors.

And that level proves nothing.
    Ah, you know NOTHING of Sonic!

If you did that level would SO prove my point to you. I don't recall Mario going so fast the game camera can't keep up with him and all you can do is hold down right as the level literally zooms by on your screen fast enough to look like a big blur, eventually stopping to see Sonic hit a wall and has to break the metal block thing to go down the tube to proceed through the level.

Oh and, "Oh why can't I remember!" "Oh Maria boo hoo!" "I'm just an experiment and the only person who ever loved me was Maria, WHAAAA!!" "Why won't anyone tell me where that damn fourth chaos emerald is!?! *sniffle sniffle*"

Though it could be worse, he could be as bad as Silver... *shiver*

Member #
    Friends
    3347-5827-8593-7298
    Shadow never whined or cried about anything, he was just frustrated that he had no memory. How would you react if you lost all your memory except for an image of a young girl getting shot in order to save you?

And that level is different from all the others, hence why it doesn't prove anything.

Spoiler Alert!

Bringer of meaty goodness DBloke's Avatar
    WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    Friends
    8041-7231-3447-6164
    Shadow never whined or cried about anything, he was just frustrated that he had no memory. How would you react if you lost all your memory except for an image of a young girl getting shot in order to save you?

And that level is different from all the others, hence why it doesn't prove anything.
    Id probably be happy as i could replay and enjoy all these old RPGS again

You new? See this!
    W
    ii U FAQ

Spoiler Alert!

@D_Bloke - My inane prattle

Member #
    Friends
    1234-1234-1234-1234

Whoa whoa whoa, who said that was the only level? That was merely an example. It can also be done in the Aquatic Ruins Zone Act2, Angel Island Zone Act 1, Mushroom Valley Zone Act3, Doomsday Zone Act 2, Carnival Night Zone Act1&2, and I forget the name of the level but it's the level before the final boss in Sonic the Hedgehog 2.

And Shadow totally whines. A lot. If he didn't I might have liked him.

Member #
    Friends
    3347-5827-8593-7298
    He doesn't whine, and you totally ignored my point. Not all the levels are like that. Hell, not even the best levels like that. And it's more of a glitch than a speed thing. *sighs* This conversation is hopeless, I just hope SEGA doesn't make Sonic worse by listening to people who agree with you -_-

Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    1234-1234-1234-1234
    Glitch yes. But why does the glitch happen. Because Sonic moves too fast for the games "camera" to keep up, therefor I rest my case.

And that last bit sounded borderline insult...

All I know is, if I could come up with new ideas for Sega, Sonic games would start feeling 10 times better. Yeah, I said it.

Ads