Some new Zelda wii info just rised up from the Hyrule Cemetary according to wii.qj.net
here is the undead link of this Zelda rumor JoystiqIntriguing and highly exciting details have cropped up at the Japanese 2chan message board regarding the highly-anticipated Zelda Wii. Do be reminded these will have to be tagged as RUMORS, no matter how incredible they may sound. It doesn't hurt to hope that these are real, though.
- The game will be very different from the traditional overworld/dungeon/overworld Zelda style.
- Link will be left- or righthanded depending on whatever option you select as a player.
- Mechanics and gameplay are done in terms of development, and dungeons, story, and characters are still being fleshed out. Part of the story will involve an innkeeper in Link's hometown and her young son.
- The girl in the teaser picture above may be named Adelle, Adella, or Aderu, though that picture was a placeholder, not her real face. She won't be with you throughout the game, but she will communicate with Link through his sword.
- The sword itself is not the Master Sword, but it will develop and release unlockable abilities as the game goes on.
- There will be horseback combat, and your horse (possibly Epona, though that may just be a nickname for the horse in the translation) will be much better at avoiding obstacles.
- And finally, the Link in this game may be the Hero of Time from Ocarina of Time, the game itself may contain time travel, and the overworld may include more than just Hyrule, and/or may not be Hyrule at all. That means that the Wii Zelda may in fact be a direct or indirect sequel of Majora's Mask, a fact sure to raise the ire of some (and the hopes of others).