LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 34 of 44 FirstFirst ... 24 32 33 34 35 36 ... LastLast
Results 331 to 340 of 433
  1. #331
    Super Mοderator Fox's Avatar
    WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    13102
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Net Slum
    Posts
    4,892
    Friends
    20
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    2625-5585-1810-7837
    Quote Originally Posted by Cpt.McCloud
    What would you think if the likes of wolf o'donnel and leon made a appearance.

    I think before fox does his special attack he should hear james mcclouds voice telling him something like use the power within or whatever just like the star wars with luke hearing ben.
    Uhhh...no. StarFox is not like StarWars...But that does sound like it would be cool. Its just that James McCloud kind got left in StarFox hystory. They put him in Command. But for no reason. He had no role in that game. i didnt understand. It was nice to see him, but why was he there?
    I live by Occam's Razor. Cliffnotes please.
    WiiChat Forum Moderator
    Need help with anything, PM me.
    Gamertag:Fox Feld
    Wii:Fox
    PSNID:Fox121488
    Pokemon gen4: I can swap my SECs to play but... chances are I already imported my pokes to gen 5 and honestly the loss of items is infuriating.
    White 2 FC: 3526 3286 9253



    I don't play your games.
    I play mine.


  2. Ads


  3. #332
    Super Ninjarator Foxy's Avatar
    WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    20731
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    6,700
    Friends
    22
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    3881-9484-9041-5848
    No i mean like when fox mccloud heard james mccloud talking to him.

  4. #333
    Super Mοderator Fox's Avatar
    WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    13102
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Net Slum
    Posts
    4,892
    Friends
    20
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    2625-5585-1810-7837
    Yeah, I think they should bring back the staff as an item.
    I live by Occam's Razor. Cliffnotes please.
    WiiChat Forum Moderator
    Need help with anything, PM me.
    Gamertag:Fox Feld
    Wii:Fox
    PSNID:Fox121488
    Pokemon gen4: I can swap my SECs to play but... chances are I already imported my pokes to gen 5 and honestly the loss of items is infuriating.
    White 2 FC: 3526 3286 9253



    I don't play your games.
    I play mine.


  5. #334
    Super Ninjarator Foxy's Avatar
    WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    20731
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    6,700
    Friends
    22
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    3881-9484-9041-5848
    Yeah a button should be a staff attack, like z button for staff then click the c button to decide if you want staff normal or fire etc.

  6. #335
    Guitar Hero 2 Lover Robertking1123's Avatar
    Member #
    16877
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    irving, texas
    Posts
    283
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    1240-9149-8383-7207
    Quote Originally Posted by Tails McCloud~
    Oh yeah. Look at my sig. Fox does indeed kick ass.
    Also look at page 15 YouTube attachment for more char looks. The Sonic vid looks cool.

    ^ Was ment for Cpt. McCloud

    You think just that SEGA went under that Sonic chould too? Sonic has been going strong and singlehandedly keeping SEGA up... and you call that bad. He will have punches and kicks. Have you even played any Sonic games?
    Light Dash
    Spin Dash "given"
    Fire Gaze "and other fire moves from Secret Rings"
    Super Sonic
    Jump cancel "bounce"
    Assists from other Sonic chars. "Like Sonic's double jump could be Tails helping him up by flying. Knux can dig under the foe and come up and attk him/her."

    Sonic would be perfect for this. Its so obvious that all the haters just think about how bad it would be and nothing else. These are the same people that like to criticize games like Sonic and group them all together and call them all bad if one said game is so.
    shut the hell up dude i never said i dont like sonic. i said he wouldnt be a good character. why the hell am i gonna hate on a game character? if you had any sense you would understand what im sayin. nintendo doesnt have to put sonic in shit. simply cause the only reason sonic is on other systems is cause sega couldnt keep up. i never said sonic should go under to. i said he shouldn't be in this game.

    also sonic wasnt keeping sega up. there are plenty of sega games out there other than sonic.

    i know about all those extra moves sonic has but if you actually did some reading you would see where i said his MAIN attack. you being a person that so called plays sonic games all that other stuff is extra but since the first sonic he has always had that ball move. hell he didnt have speed dash till part two.

    i dont listen to to what others have to sa.y its funny though when i have an opinion about sonic being in a game. you take it to what others are sayin i never said sonic sucked. i said it wouldn't be right for the game.

    also me sayin "yea he would be great in ssbb" would be just like me listening to what you are sayin. i came to my own conclusion.

    also like i seen others say sonic is too fast. the stages are made for moving and jumping. not running. so when will sonic actually have time to do it? what will his walk be a run and when u tap the stick to run he does a hyper run? it sounds weird.

    honestly get your head out of sonics ass. if it wasnt so far up there you would have realized that i was hating as you say on sonic. just sayin why he wouldnt be a good character.

    i notice you didnt say anything about the other people i said wouldnt work in the game.
    Add me and ill add you. Maybe when wii can play games online i can whoop your ass. till then send a message or a Mii. Also give a brotha some rep points. click the lil mushroom.

  7. #336
    Super Ninjarator Foxy's Avatar
    WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    20731
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    6,700
    Friends
    22
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    3881-9484-9041-5848
    Moaning and starting a arguement isnt going to do anything robertking.

    people have opinions, it happens.

    This thread is turning into fox :S

    i might make a new thread fox in brawl.

  8. #337
    Guitar Hero 2 Lover Robertking1123's Avatar
    Member #
    16877
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    irving, texas
    Posts
    283
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    1240-9149-8383-7207
    Quote Originally Posted by Cpt.McCloud
    Moaning and starting a arguement isnt going to do anything robertking.

    people have opinions, it happens.

    This thread is turning into fox :S

    i might make a new thread fox in brawl.
    i know people are gonna have their own opinions but when i have my own opinion dont come tryin to tell me what i am. why dont you tell that to your boy. i said sonic wouldnt be a good character. thats my opinion. so ass hole shouldnt even be worried about what i was sayin.

    i dont see how its called moaning when i just typed some words to say something. about the topic then when some one types a stupid reply i dont back it up.
    Add me and ill add you. Maybe when wii can play games online i can whoop your ass. till then send a message or a Mii. Also give a brotha some rep points. click the lil mushroom.

  9. #338
    Super Mοderator Fox's Avatar
    WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    13102
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Net Slum
    Posts
    4,892
    Friends
    20
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    2625-5585-1810-7837
    Quote Originally Posted by Robertking1123
    shut the hell up dude i never said i dont like sonic. i said he wouldnt be a good character. why the hell am i gonna hate on a game character? if you had any sense you would understand what im sayin. nintendo doesnt have to put sonic in shit. simply cause the only reason sonic is on other systems is cause sega couldnt keep up. i never said sonic should go under to. i said he shouldn't be in this game.

    also sonic wasnt keeping sega up. there are plenty of sega games out there other than sonic.

    i know about all those extra moves sonic has but if you actually did some reading you would see where i said his MAIN attack. you being a person that so called plays sonic games all that other stuff is extra but since the first sonic he has always had that ball move. hell he didnt have speed dash till part two.

    i dont listen to to what others have to sa.y its funny though when i have an opinion about sonic being in a game. you take it to what others are sayin i never said sonic sucked. i said it wouldn't be right for the game.

    also me sayin "yea he would be great in ssbb" would be just like me listening to what you are sayin. i came to my own conclusion.

    also like i seen others say sonic is too fast. the stages are made for moving and jumping. not running. so when will sonic actually have time to do it? what will his walk be a run and when u tap the stick to run he does a hyper run? it sounds weird.

    honestly get your head out of sonics ass. if it wasnt so far up there you would have realized that i was hating as you say on sonic. just sayin why he wouldnt be a good character.

    i notice you didnt say anything about the other people i said wouldnt work in the game.
    OK, first of all dipshit, I never said anything about you hating Sonic. And yes, Sonic HAS been keeping SEGA up all these years. Think about it, would SEGA still be where they are if he wasnt around? Nooooo.... So learn to read and comprehend you remedial oaf. Another thing, his main attack? Are you serious? Your stupid. He has had the ball attack for a long time, yes, but he hasnt been using it nonstop since Sonic the Movie. SEGA has been creating more moves for him lately if you hadnt noticed.
    My head was never up Sonic's ass. Im just a Sonic fan who is giving FACTS and information instead of overrated opinions, like you. I have said many things about the other charecters you have mentioned. Tails and Knuckles would work better than Sonic, they have many attacks and abilities going for them that would fit right in SSBB. Tails can fly, Tail attack, Turbo Tails, etc. Knux can Glide, dig, fireball punch, etc. You just need to think about what you say before you post it.
    Last edited by Fox; 04-24-2007 at 09:58 AM.
    I live by Occam's Razor. Cliffnotes please.
    WiiChat Forum Moderator
    Need help with anything, PM me.
    Gamertag:Fox Feld
    Wii:Fox
    PSNID:Fox121488
    Pokemon gen4: I can swap my SECs to play but... chances are I already imported my pokes to gen 5 and honestly the loss of items is infuriating.
    White 2 FC: 3526 3286 9253



    I don't play your games.
    I play mine.


  10. #339
    Guitar Hero 2 Lover Robertking1123's Avatar
    Member #
    16877
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    irving, texas
    Posts
    283
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    1240-9149-8383-7207
    Quote Originally Posted by Tails McCloud~
    OK, first of all dipshit, I never said anything about you hating Sonic..
    ok so after i said sonic wouldnt be right for this game but i wonder who wrote this.

    Quote Originally Posted by Tails McCloud~
    Sonic would be perfect for this. Its so obvious that all the haters just think about how bad it would be and nothing else. These are the same people that like to criticize games like Sonic and group them all together and call them all bad if one said game is so.
    i never said anything about a sonic game being bad so why even make this statement?

    Quote Originally Posted by Tails McCloud~
    And yes, Sonic HAS been keeping SEGA up all these years. Think about it, would SEGA still be where they are if he wasnt around? Nooooo.... So learn to read and comprehend you remedial oaf.
    that doesnt make any sense. if sonic was keeping sega up then they would still have a system. im sure if sonic games were not being made im sure plenty of the other game will still be made.
    as far as reading if you done that more often we wouldnt be having this disscusion. plus you never stated those "facts" until now so what does comprehension and reading have to do with what you typed? you just talking.


    Quote Originally Posted by Tails McCloud~
    Another thing, his main attack? Are you serious? Your stupid. He has had the ball attack for a long time, yes, but he hasnt been using it nonstop since Sonic the Movie. SEGA has been creating more moves for him lately if you hadnt noticed.
    your mom is stupid for not having that abortion like i told her. but aside from the stupid name calling. your telling me to read and comprehend but where are your reading skills? i already said i know he has other moves. but if he has a move that he has since his first game then that must be his main move. for him to be on ssbb that would have to be one of his main moves. which would look stupid.

    Quote Originally Posted by Tails McCloud~
    My head was never up Sonic's ass. Im just a Sonic fan who is giving FACTS and information instead of overrated opinions, like you. I have said many things about the other charecters you have mentioned. Tails and Knuckles would work better than Sonic, they have many attacks and abilities going for them that would fit right in SSBB. Tails can fly, Tail attack, Turbo Tails, etc. Knux can Glide, dig, fireball punch, etc. You just need to think about what you say before you post it.
    like i said up in his ass. the only facts you stated is the moves that sonic has. its not a fact that sonic would make it in this game. if so then where is he? doesn't sound like a fact if he isnt even in the game.
    if he isnt in the game and you get mad cuz someone says he shouldnt be then. yes you have your head all up in sonics ass.

    smell the chilli dogs? dont you?
    Add me and ill add you. Maybe when wii can play games online i can whoop your ass. till then send a message or a Mii. Also give a brotha some rep points. click the lil mushroom.

  11. #340
    Super Ninjarator Foxy's Avatar
    WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    20731
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    6,700
    Friends
    22
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    3881-9484-9041-5848
    Quote Originally Posted by Robertking1123
    ok so after i said sonic wouldnt be right for this game but i wonder who wrote this.



    i never said anything about a sonic game being bad so why even make this statement?



    that doesnt make any sense. if sonic was keeping sega up then they would still have a system. im sure if sonic games were not being made im sure plenty of the other game will still be made.
    as far as reading if you done that more often we wouldnt be having this disscusion. plus you never stated those "facts" until now so what does comprehension and reading have to do with what you typed? you just talking.




    your mom is stupid for not having that abortion like i told her. but aside from the stupid name calling. your telling me to read and comprehend but where are your reading skills? i already said i know he has other moves. but if he has a move that he has since his first game then that must be his main move. for him to be on ssbb that would have to be one of his main moves. which would look stupid.



    like i said up in his ass. the only facts you stated is the moves that sonic has. its not a fact that sonic would make it in this game. if so then where is he? doesn't sound like a fact if he isnt even in the game.
    if he isnt in the game and you get mad cuz someone says he shouldnt be then. yes you have your head all up in sonics ass.

    smell the chilli dogs? dont you?
    Right, your being pathetic, carrying on a arguement over opinions and acting like your the 'bigger man', oh and explain the comments about his 'mom' im sure the other members would love to see how mature you are!

    Do you have any proof that his head is up sonics ass? no sonic is pixels, tails is a person. He just likes sonic, you might like mortal kombat more but do you hear him saying you have your head up lui kangs ass?

    If you really want to be the bigger man and feel important drop all this arguement.

    Back on topic.

    I reckon sonic special attack should be something involving the chaos emeralds, they always make him more powerful so we might see a involvement.

Ads

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Similar Threads

  1. The Official Character Guide Thread
    By Splash_King in forum Smash Brothers
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 07-02-2011, 07:58 PM
  2. First details on Sonic Unleashed
    By vashivihan in forum Nintendo Wii Gaming
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 03-25-2008, 09:16 AM
  3. Sakurai on Voice Chat and Brawl
    By ElronMac in forum Smash Brothers
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 02-21-2008, 02:41 PM
  4. Replies: 340
    Last Post: 01-31-2008, 05:49 PM
  5. Picture of Sonic from SSBB Brawl?
    By Supermariomp3 in forum Nintendo Wii Chat
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 07-08-2006, 11:04 AM

Search tags for this page

cheats for super smash bros. brawl to have hyper sonic
,
could sonic be a pokemon. if so what would his moves be
,
how do you get sonic to join you in ssb
,
how to be hyper sonic in brawl
,
how to unlock darkspine sonic costume in super smash bros brawl
,

sonic in ssb

,

sonic ssb

,

ssb brawl sonic

,

ssb sonic

,
ssbb wii how to get darkspine sonic
,
why is sonic in brawl
,
why is sonic in ssb
Click on a term to search for related topics.