LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0000-0000-0000-0000

Monster Hunter and Classic Controller Pro Bundle Coming To North America

On the wii.nintendolife site, Monster Hunter 3 tri is gonna be bundled with the Classic Controller Pro for NA.

Don't open the Doritos

A truly monstrous bundle

We’re all a little excited about the upcoming release of Monster Hunter 3 Tri, infact some of us are absolutely overflowing with fervour. Now the anticipation has reached melting point with the announcement that the game will be bundled with the Classic Controller Pro when it lands in the States.

American gamers have had to resort to importers to get their mitts on one so far. Thankfully, this is all about to change with the release of a game which, arguably, seems best suited to a traditional controller.
    There is no news whether the same bundle will be available to PAL gamers, although with the same package on sale in Japan, it’s more than likely that this will make its way to Europe and Australia too down the line.
    Of course, with Nintendo Life being the nerds that we are, we’ve already had our grubby mitts on one of these and lived to tell the tale.
    The bundle will run you $59.99. The stand-alone controller will also be available for $19.99, and unbundled SKUs of the game will also be available for the usual $49.99. We still don't know when Monster Hunter 3 is set for a release, but rest assured you'll know when we do.
    heres the link businesswire.com

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    oh yeah, this game also makes when the Classic pro becomes available for purchase. gonna buy me a pro and possibly Tri. never was a big fan of the previous but this one actually looks better then they were

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow*91 View Post
    oh yeah, this game also makes when the Classic pro becomes available for purchase. gonna buy me a pro and possibly Tri. never was a big fan of the previous but this one actually looks better then they were
    i think the snes style classic controller sucks donky balls, i hated the snes controller, it felt weird and my hands were in pain afterwards...so uncomfortable. this new black gamecube like sega like classic controller seems very awesome. this MH3 tri looks wicked good also.

Ads