Sonic the Hedgehog 4: Episode 1
Interview and Video
Features revealed from the interview:
- Coming Summer 2010
- It is a downloadable title for PS3/360/Wii
- Made to be a return to the spirit of the classic Sonic games.
- 3D modelling on 2D plane.
- Wii version: 480p with certain areas making use of motion control
- PS3 version: 1080p with certain areas making use of SIXAXIS
- 360 version: 1080p
- Old moves return (spin dash, power sneakers, etc.)
- Homing attack and Leaderboards are added.
- Music expected to sound like an "evolution of the original games".
- First part of a much larger adventure (episodic). Similar to how Sonic 3 was two parts beginning with Sonic 3 proper and concluding in Sonic & Knuckles...Sonic 4 wants to continue that spirit and also be pieces of a larger adventure.