LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0000-0000-0000-0000

2K: BioShock on the Wii isn't a no-No, but...

According to qj.net.

So the Wii is obviously left out of Big Daddy's itinerary. That doesn't mean though that BioShock on the the Wii is on a "definitely NO" list.
    Jordan Thomas of 2K was the one who gave that Wii bit spark of hope (and really, it's just a wee-Wii bit) when he was asked of the possibility of bringing Big Daddy and the rest of the crew over to Nintendo's fence.

"Nothing beyond speculation presently," he started off. He did stress however that right now, it just wasn't in their sights.

"Anything that's brought to the Wii tends to need to be purpose buillt, or fairly fundamentally re-architected. There are few games that use Unreal that made it across to the Wii. It doesn't mean that it's out of the sphere of possibility, but it's not something we considered for BioShock 2.

So the Wii is obviously left out of Big Daddy's itinerary. That doesn't mean though that BioShock on the the Wii is on a "definitely NO" list.
    Jordan Thomas of 2K was the one who gave that Wii bit spark of hope (and really, it's just a wee-Wii bit) when he was asked of the possibility of bringing Big Daddy and the rest of the crew over to Nintendo's fence.

"Nothing beyond speculation presently," he started off. He did stress however that right now, it just wasn't in their sights.

"Anything that's brought to the Wii tends to need to be purpose buillt, or fairly fundamentally re-architected. There are few games that use Unreal that made it across to the Wii. It doesn't mean that it's out of the sphere of possibility, but it's not something we considered for BioShock 2.
    Via Industry Gamers

Member #
    Friends
    0558-5461-4916-6731
    yeah we'll get bioshock on the wii...as a freaking rail shooter with adventure elements..mark my words.
    My Wifi games (ASK ME FOR MY CODES)

Rock Band 2,Call of Duty W@W,Mario Kart,Nights,Tetris Party,Dr.Mario,WWE Smackdown VS Raw 09,Battalion Wars 2,Mario Strikers,Smash Bros Brawl,Quantum of Solace,Medal of Honor Heroes,Excitebots,The Conduit,and Call of Duty Modern Warfare

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    i doubt a Bioshiock Wii to begin with, maybe a Bioshock spin-off rail-shooter title but definately not Bioshock 1 ever.

Ads