LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]

Star Wars Force Unleashed 2

Hey just wondering if anyone is looking forward to this game? I loved the first one, I own it on Wii and played it dozens of times to collect all crystals and hilts and holocrons, love the dual mode...

What would you like to see added or something maybe that was in the first one removed?

Id like to see them add online duel mode, or maybe a jedi death match..

Id also like to see more characters on the duel mode, more EU.. if they can add Mara Jade then they should be able to add Jacen, Jaina, and Anakin Solo.. yes im a nerd.

Maybe a level or two where you have to pilot a ship in battle for the rebels? i assuming hes on their side...

this is all ive got so far, lets hear some more ideas!

Member #
    Friends
    I really liked Force Unleashed, enough to buy it for the Wii and then later the Ultimate Sith edition for the 360. I still prefer the gameplay in the Wii version though.

For the sequel I'd like to see a bit more effort put into the overall pollish, the first game was good but looked very poor in places. Other than that more of the same would be great.

It also would be nice if there was motion plus near 1:1 lightsaber control but if not then I could live with the directional attacks of the first game.
    Wii games - SMG, Zelda TP, Mario Kart, SSBB, Wii Sports, Wii Play, Endless Ocean, Blue World, Wii Fit, Super Monkeyball, Rogue Trooper, Shaun White, NMH, NMH2, GH: WT, Aerosmith, Zack&Wiki, Okami, RE4, Force Unleashed, Clone Wars, Scarface, PES, Tenchu, Trauma Centre NB, Madworld, Rune Factory, Wii Sports Resort, Metroid Prime Trilogy, Muramasa, COD Reflex, Obscure, Silent Hill, Rabbids Go Home, NSMB, Bully, Tatsunoko vs Capcom, Red Steel 2, Monster Hunter Tri

Member #
    Friends
    I know what you mean, my brother has it on PS3 and I was just like WOW what a difference in the levels and the graphics!! but like you said the gameplay on Wii just tops!

I never thought about 1:1 with motion plus! hell if the sword play on Wii Sports Resort can be done almost perfect than im sure SW will too...

I think i remember reading about the Clone Wars duel game creators stating they wished nintendo filled them in on the motion plus cause they would have integrated it into that game... ive never bought it cause i heard it wasnt too good haha

Member #
    Friends
    the duel mode doesn't even have to be online... at least give me an AI.

i hope that you can unlock all characters with a cheat code again and the cutscenes would work with those other characters even though it would be lol.
    i got 187 holocrons..i cant find the rest.
    Wii Games: Mario Glaxay 1&2, Smash Bros Brawl, Mario Kart wii, wii sports, wii play, Wii Party, Force Unleashed 1, Godzilla Unleashed, indiana jones:SoK Wii, Metriod:Trilogy, TMNT:Smash-Up, CoD:Reflex&black ops,NSMBwii, Link's zapper training,goldeneye,tomb raider anniversary,metroid otherM.

Member #
    Friends
    i was so excited when i saw FU 1 ( ) annouced until i saw the screens for it . it looked pretty terrible even for a wii game.

hopefully a lot more effort will be put in to this one with the graphics (ala POP forgotten sands) and add M+ and we should have a winner.

and dont worry Jeremy, i too know all of those characters you mentioned.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Zorba View Post
    i was so excited when i saw FU 1 ( ) annouced until i saw the screens for it . it looked pretty terrible even for a wii game.

hopefully a lot more effort will be put in to this one with the graphics (ala POP forgotten sands) and add M+ and we should have a winner.

I know what you mean, i felt cheated when i played it on my bros PS3.. but then i was complaining because i couldnt "use the force" as i wanted to with motion controls lol...

lol im glad im not the only one to know the EU characters! lol throw some Vong in there!!!!

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Zorba View Post

I think that it was a pretty mixed bag in terms of graphics. Some levels actually looked really good but others were terrible. It was mostly the early levels that looked bad so hopefully it was a sign that the development team improved as they went along.

I love Star Wars but I wouldn't be entirely sure who Jacen, Jaina, and Anakin Solo were, although I'd guess that they are either Luke or Han's kids. I've no idea who or what a 'Vong' is though.
    Wii games - SMG, Zelda TP, Mario Kart, SSBB, Wii Sports, Wii Play, Endless Ocean, Blue World, Wii Fit, Super Monkeyball, Rogue Trooper, Shaun White, NMH, NMH2, GH: WT, Aerosmith, Zack&Wiki, Okami, RE4, Force Unleashed, Clone Wars, Scarface, PES, Tenchu, Trauma Centre NB, Madworld, Rune Factory, Wii Sports Resort, Metroid Prime Trilogy, Muramasa, COD Reflex, Obscure, Silent Hill, Rabbids Go Home, NSMB, Bully, Tatsunoko vs Capcom, Red Steel 2, Monster Hunter Tri

Member #
    Friends
    i have no idea who vong is either. the others mentioned are from books set after the orig trilogy.

there is xixor as well who would make a good character

Member #
    Friends
    lol the nerdness comes out, those three are han and leias kids haha, and the Vong are Yuuzhan Vong from a different galaxy they are fromt he New Jedi Order book series haha... they pretty much almost took over everything..

the jungle level falucia or whatever looked the best to me.

Member #
    Friends
    "Vong!!" Vong could be alot of things. The vong army or most likely their leader. There was a Vong War but that was way after ep. 6.

Anyway, Totally looking forward to this game. I played the first on PS2 and then Wii. You could do more on the Wii and it was alittle harder. I rocked.
    Who needs a 360 when u got a Wii.

Ads