Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0000-0000-0000-0000

Red Steel 2/how many hours?

I got Red Steel 2, they sure improved a lot on the failed RS1. I'm half way through the game or more than that, i just checked on my wii how long I've played, man..i played for 5 hours and 61 minutes. I flung so many enemies off the edge, and fling one in the air and that enemy landed on a exploding red barrel it was hilarious i thought was thinking "ha ha you dumbass" and I was fighting this samurai and haha he fell of the edge, was saying to the tv "Walk much?" I'm really getting into this game. and one time i samurai thought he suprised me, i talked to the tv said "Hi, wanna die?, goodbye" The guys with the Sledge hammers when those guys and 2 or 3 other guys are ganging up on me, i keep on moving so the hammer guy takes out the other enemies.

How many hours have any one you played a wii game that got so addicted?

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    5 hours 61 minutes should be 6 hours 1 minute..

I'm not sure exactly how long I've been playing Red Steel 2. I would guess about 12 hours or so as I reached the end but I'd have to check my Wii for an exact time, those were in blocks of about 4 hours at a time to avoid arm ache. It is a very addictive game though, my favorite move is flinging them up in the air and then shooting them dead before they hit the ground. I also did that thing with the hammer guys, getting the others in front so the hammer takes them out.

Quite a few games have had me playing continuously though. I played Metroid Prime 3 non stop until I completed it (then played it again) and I logged 275 hours on Rune Factory before the disc started getting read errors from being used so much, probably spending 4 to 6 hours a day playing it.
    Wii games - SMG, Zelda TP, Mario Kart, SSBB, Wii Sports, Wii Play, Endless Ocean, Blue World, Wii Fit, Super Monkeyball, Rogue Trooper, Shaun White, NMH, NMH2, GH: WT, Aerosmith, Zack&Wiki, Okami, RE4, Force Unleashed, Clone Wars, Scarface, PES, Tenchu, Trauma Centre NB, Madworld, Rune Factory, Wii Sports Resort, Metroid Prime Trilogy, Muramasa, COD Reflex, Obscure, Silent Hill, Rabbids Go Home, NSMB, Bully, Tatsunoko vs Capcom, Red Steel 2, Monster Hunter Tri

She-Hulk for Smash 4 WiiAssasin's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    7912-1706-4691-2520
    I would have bought red steel 2 if it didn't have the japanese samurais and swords. Looked fine with just a gun.
    3DS FC: 1478-4144-3572

Trying to motivate myself to play: Tales of the Abyss, Ocarina 3DS.
    Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Quote Originally Posted by raisinghelen View Post
    5 hours 61 minutes should be 6 hours 1 minute..

I'm not sure exactly how long I've been playing Red Steel 2. I would guess about 12 hours or so as I reached the end but I'd have to check my Wii for an exact time, those were in blocks of about 4 hours at a time to avoid arm ache. It is a very addictive game though, my favorite move is flinging them up in the air and then shooting them dead before they hit the ground. I also did that thing with the hammer guys, getting the others in front so the hammer takes them out.

Quite a few games have had me playing continuously though. I played Metroid Prime 3 non stop until I completed it (then played it again) and I logged 275 hours on Rune Factory before the disc started getting read errors from being used so much, probably spending 4 to 6 hours a day playing it.
    flinging them up in the air and then shooting them dead before they hit the ground. I also did that thing with the hammer guys, getting the others in front so the hammer takes them out.
    what is Rune Factory?

and your right it is 6 hours and 1 minute that I played red steel 2, i forgot to do the the math there...opps.
    Last edited by castlezelda; 04-01-2010 at 04:37 PM.

The Scrubbiest of Hunters Splash_King's Avatar
    WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    Friends
    0129-0129-0129-0129
    Probably around 6-7 hours so far; RS2 really is a monumentous improvement on the scrap heap of RS1. The game is damn addicting, but I can't let myself play it for the entire day.

You know, I've noticed something... Exploding barrels have always been my source of doom. Crackdown; exploding barrels are the only thing killing me. GTA4; exploding barrels kill me more than anything else. MW2; about 70% of the time I'm killed, especially Afghan, it's because of an exploding barrel, grenade, and crossfire all at once, the barrel dealing the actual killing blow. Red Steel 2; can't use The Eagle without landing the guy into an explosive half the time. So far, I've only gameovered from exploding barrels, twice, but I've been injured by them more times than you can imagine. Too many times for comfort...

But aside from my fear of exploding barrels, RS2 is pure win. Definatly playing it over after I beat it, especially if I unlock a harder difficulty.

The Vermilion City Guru
    絶望の海。水の墓。スプラッシュ、コイキング!

Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    I just beat RS2 today, fantastic game i say. Now I'm gonna another round I'm bypassing Easy, bypassing normal and skip to Ninja.

Member #
    Friends
    4877-3286-3608-7887
    This game is amazing. I'm probably on about 5-6 hours so far. I'm at the bit where your hunting down Shinjiro after fighting him.

Member #
    Friends
    I'm surprised how little talk there is about this game. I really enjoyed playing it. Anyone else besides the four others on this thread?

Member #
    Friends
    4627-4261-3182-4550
    I personally love Red Steel 2. Best excuse to own WiiMotionPlus. I may have about 17-18 hours on it since my Ninja Mode playthrough.

Now Playing
    -Sin and Punishment: Star Successor- -DJ Hero- - Goldeneye 007- -Call of Duty Modern Warfare Reflex- -Dead Space: Extraction- -Muramasa: The Demon Blade- -Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands- -Resident Evil: Darkside Chronicles- -Red Steel 2- -Monster Hunter Tri-
    Goldeneye 007 FC :1371-0470-9201
    Modern Warfare Reflex FC: 0724-1130-4548

Member #
    Friends
    5764-3657-1520-1551
    I 'm thinking of picking this up. Do you guys think it's worth it?

Sig By Dprinny
    Bow down, b!tch!

Ads