+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast
    WiiChat Writer
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    8756-4872-6334-8478
    Quote Originally Posted by miiplaywii
    Ive been downoading Far Cry videos from ign. The graphics suck. Then I read the new hands on review and they are said to be worse than Far Cry for Xbox. Also the physics looked very basic as well. I guess Nintendo is serious when they say its all about gameplay, then it better have damn good gameplay!
    Go buy a PS3 then

Member #
    Friends
    4683-8466-6765-2704
    Quote Originally Posted by vagrant
    I have my associates degree in Computer Networking, and after another semester I will have one in PC Tech. Meaning, I know you have no idea wtf you are talking about.
    ROFLMFAO!!!!!! You sound like a kid that just started college. Dude I have been building high end PC's for 5 years on the side at my dads computer shop. Dont even try to sound like you know what your talking about. You sound and look ridiculous.

Just 2 weeks ago i bought my friend a barebone system with top of the line FX cpu, x1950xtx with the crossfire memory, for $700.
    What motherboard and what chip? And like I said before. I make enough money not to care lol. Good for you you were able to rip off your friend lol. Dumbass. Unless your full of $hit which I am pretty sure of.

Also which memory kit is this you bought?
    Last edited by Lethal; 12-03-2006 at 08:56 AM.

Member #
    Friends
    8573-5327-9660-0097
    Quote Originally Posted by Lethal
    What motherboard and what chip? And like I said before. I make enough money not to care lol. Good for you you were able to rip off your friend lol. Dumbass.
    Ripoff my friend lmao. Yes once again you have no idea what you are talking about. It would normally cost like $1200 for the cpu and the gpu alone. And like I said, FX cpu(62), asus motherboard.

lmao "memory kit". If you actually understood my post from like 6 minutes ago, you would realize that it tells what kind of memory it was using.

Dreamcast Fan Fo Lyfe

Member #
    Friends
    4683-8466-6765-2704
    Ripoff my friend lmao. Yes once again you have no idea what you are talking about. It would normally cost like $1200 for the cpu and the gpu alone. And like I said, FX cpu(62), asus motherboard.

lmao "memory kit". If you actually understood my post from like 6 minutes ago, you would realize that it tells what kind of memory it was using.
    What motherboard exactly? And dude if you knew anything about the cards you bought you would know what I meant about the memory kit lol. Man you are dumb. Hurry go google something and answer my questions lol.

My memory on my PC costs more than your cpu lol.

.....still waiting for you to look something up lol
    Last edited by Lethal; 12-03-2006 at 09:01 AM.

Member #
    Friends
    8573-5327-9660-0097
    What motherboard exactly? And dude if you knew anything about the cards you bought you would know what I meant about the memory kit lol. Man you are dumb. Hurry go google something and answer my questions lol.
    Lmao. First you say I sound like a kid who just started college, when I already stated that I have a degree already.

And then you keep asking about "memory kit" when I already stated it was an x1950xtx gpu with crossfire memory. Do you not know what crossfire memory is?

Dude I have been building high end PC's for 5 years on the side at my dads computer shop.
    lmao and you spent 7 large on your super awesome hyper cool extreme gaming pc? lmao. I am hoping to god that ABC isn't like friends with you in real life.

Dreamcast Fan Fo Lyfe

Member #
    Friends
    4683-8466-6765-2704
    WHat board exactly? And for christ sakes there are options to the memory you idiot. You look horribly stupid. What board exactly? Then tell me exactly which CROSSFIRE MEMORY KIT YOU HAVE!!!! THERE ARE MANY TO CHOOOOOOOSE FROM!!!

Now are avoiding the motherboard question because you havent looked up the right board yet? lmao Or do you think that there is only one ASUS board just like your crossfire memory lmao!

Member #
    Friends
    Get your hands off your epeens and get back on topic :P, You both sound like children bickering so give it a rest already :P

Member #
    Friends
    4683-8466-6765-2704
    Quote Originally Posted by 3mpathy
    Get your hands off your epeens and get back on topic :P, You both sound like children bickering so give it a rest already :P
    ya ya ya, farcry graphics suck. NEXT!!!

Member #
    Friends
    8573-5327-9660-0097
    WHat board exactly? And for christ sakes there are options to the memory you idiot. You look horribly stupid. What board exactly? Then tell me exactly which CROSSFIRE MEMORY KIT YOU HAVE!!!! THERE ARE MANY TO CHOOOOOOOSE FROM!!!

Now are avoiding the motherboard question because you havent looked up the right board yet? lmao Or do you think that there is only one ASUS board just like your crossfire memory lmao!
    lmao I wasn't avoiding the motherboard question you little tool lmao. I told you it is an Asus motherboard like 4 posts ago. A8N to be technical.

And no, there isn't "many crossfire memory kit's" to choose from. It's just 2 ocz gig sticks.

Lmao I can't believe I actually found a tool on these forums who is actually dumb enough to lie and debate pc hardware with someone who actually works in the field.

I wish link of hyrule was here to laugh at this tool with me

Dreamcast Fan Fo Lyfe

Member #
    Friends
    farcry will be the best fps for wii this year and probably stay that way until metroid next year.

Ads