LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 LastLast
Results 81 to 90 of 100
  1. #81
    Extreme Gamer Lethal's Avatar
    Member #
    3534
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    451
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    4683-8466-6765-2704
    Quote Originally Posted by vagrant
    lmao I wasn't avoiding the motherboard question you little tool lmao. I told you it is an Asus motherboard like 4 posts ago. A8N to be technical.

    And no, there isn't "many crossfire memory kit's" to choose from. It's just 2 ocz gig sticks.
    lol geeez. Here is your options buddy.
    CROSSFIRE MEMORY
    CrossFire™ - Certified - Build-Your-Own - CrossFire Certified Memory

    Many to choose from lol. Some tech you are bud.

    ASUS A8N to be technical?
    FX-62 is an AM2 socket. Your ASUS A8N to be technical is a s939. How did you manage to squeeze a sAM2 into a s939 board?

    You just got owned my man lol.

    I hope nobody goes to the school you went to. Talk about a ripoff lmao!

  2. #82
    ₪ ۩ ₪ vagrant's Avatar
    Member #
    2707
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Cedar Rapids, Iowa
    Posts
    3,249
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    8573-5327-9660-0097
    lmao speaking of someone who googled. Yes those are the prices of crossfire memory sticks on ati's website. So you were asking for what? The model number? He didn't order them off of ATI.com.

    And as far as the motherboard goes, I don't remeber specifically what the board was, something with mvp in the model number, that was part of the barebone system, because like I said, it isn't my computer. You would have to ask my friend to see his email receipt from tiger direct if you want all the details.

    The real question is, how much more googling would you have to do if I was to ask how you managed to spend 7 grand on 1 pc?

    I hope nobody goes to the school you went to. Talk about a ripoff lmao!
    Well half of the credits were earned at the university of iowa, and the other half at kirkwood, where quite a few tech employees of rockwell collins(u.s. contractor) go to.

    Dreamcast Fan Fo Lyfe

  3. #83
    Extreme Gamer Lethal's Avatar
    Member #
    3534
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    451
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    4683-8466-6765-2704
    Quote Originally Posted by vagrant
    lmao speaking of someone who googled. Yes those are the prices of crossfire memory sticks on ati's website. So you were asking for what? The model number? He didn't order them off of ATI.com.

    And as far as the motherboard goes, I don't remeber specifically what the board was, something with mvp in the model number, that was part of the barebone system, because like I said, it isn't my computer. You would have to ask my friend to see his email receipt from tiger direct if you want all the details.

    The real question is, how much more googling would you have to do if I was to ask how you managed to spend 7 grand on 1 pc?
    LMAO! You dont listen. My rig cost $4,500. And you said to be technical its an A8N. ANd you dont need to order the memory from an ATI site. Dude dont argue with a real computer tech. You wont win. Who buys parts without knowing what hes buying? Especially computer parts. Nobody does. You tried to look like you knew what your talking about and got caught. Cause if you had an ASUS AM2 board you would know it was called a M2N. Now we can continue to go back and forth on here where I will eventually make you look bad enough to leave. Or you can reply to my PM and keep this private. Your choice.

    Dont get me wrong. Your probably a nice guy. But you attacked me first with the extreme gamer comment. I didnt know you existed before then. So please dont try to make this look like I started this. I just always try to finish it.
    Last edited by Lethal; 12-03-2006 at 08:23 AM.


  4. #84
    ₪ ۩ ₪ vagrant's Avatar
    Member #
    2707
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Cedar Rapids, Iowa
    Posts
    3,249
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    8573-5327-9660-0097
    Quote Originally Posted by Lethal
    LMAO! You dont listen. My rig cost $4,500. And you said to be technical its an A8N. ANd you dont need to order the memory from an ATI site. Dude dont argue with a real computer tech. You wont win. Who buys parts without knowing what hes buying? Especially computer parts. Nobody does. You tried to look like you knew what your talking about and got caught. Cause if you had an ASUS AM2 board you would know it was called a M2N. Now we can continue to go back and forth on here where I will eventually make you look bad enough to leave. Or you can reply to my PM and keep this private. Your choice.
    Who said you needed to order from ATI? Argue a real computer tech? You mean some out of shape scrub addicted video gamer who couldn't fit college into his gaming schedule so he thinks any knowledge he has is up to par. And I don't have an Asus am2 board. look back, I was talking about a pc I helped my friend pick out parts for. And making me look bad? Lmao, you are the one who keeps trying to turn the light off your self glorified pc setup by asking me questions about a computer that not only isn't even assembled, but isn't even mine.

    And I did reply to your PM, and uncoincidentally, you act like just as big of a tool im PM as you do in a thread. One could only imagine how socially f*&$ed up you must be in person.

    Dreamcast Fan Fo Lyfe

  5. #85
    Extreme Gamer Lethal's Avatar
    Member #
    3534
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    451
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    4683-8466-6765-2704
    Quote Originally Posted by vagrant
    asking me questions about a computer that not only isn't even assembled, but isn't even mine.
    But you paid $700 for it lmao! Ok I am done with you. And bud I am far from out of shape.

    and quit backtracking. Your caught up. I am done with you now.
    Last edited by Lethal; 12-03-2006 at 08:37 AM.


  6. #86
    ₪ ۩ ₪ vagrant's Avatar
    Member #
    2707
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Cedar Rapids, Iowa
    Posts
    3,249
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    8573-5327-9660-0097
    Actually the $700 was just for the barebone kit. And when I said I bought it for him, I was referring to how I helped him pick stuff out online.

    Dreamcast Fan Fo Lyfe

  7. #87
    Extreme Gamer Lethal's Avatar
    Member #
    3534
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    451
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    4683-8466-6765-2704
    Quote Originally Posted by vagrant
    Actually the $700 was just for the barebone kit. And when I said I bought it for him, I was referring to how I helped him pick stuff out online.
    lmao umm ok. You said yourself the cpu/gpu was $1200 alone. Time to hit those books hard. Class is over.

  8. #88
    ₪ ۩ ₪ vagrant's Avatar
    Member #
    2707
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Cedar Rapids, Iowa
    Posts
    3,249
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    8573-5327-9660-0097
    Quote Originally Posted by Lethal
    lmao umm ok. You said yourself the cpu/gpu was $1200 alone. Time to hit those books hard. Class is over.
    Actually that isn't what I said. I recommend a comprehension class.

    p.s. thanks for the entertainment while I waited for superman returns to finish downloading.
    Last edited by vagrant; 12-03-2006 at 08:52 AM.

    Dreamcast Fan Fo Lyfe

  9. #89
    Extreme Gamer Lethal's Avatar
    Member #
    3534
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    451
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    4683-8466-6765-2704
    The movie or 360 demo? If its the demo you waisted your time.

  10. #90
    ₪ ۩ ₪ vagrant's Avatar
    Member #
    2707
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Cedar Rapids, Iowa
    Posts
    3,249
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    8573-5327-9660-0097
    Quote Originally Posted by Lethal
    The movie or 360 demo? If its the demo you waisted your time.
    The movie. I am at my parents for the weekend(out of town) and I downloaded the axxo dvdrip so my dad doesn't have to go out and buy it.

    But yes I think I did play the demo. But I didn't think it was based off the movie. It was shitty whatever it was.

    *edit*

    I haven't slept in so long, I just now realized I thought you were someone else.
    Last edited by vagrant; 12-03-2006 at 09:11 AM.

    Dreamcast Fan Fo Lyfe

Ads

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Similar Threads

  1. Daviduk200's------Wii game reviews----- and hints
    By daviduk200 in forum Nintendo Wii Gaming
    Replies: 62
    Last Post: 12-22-2007, 03:45 PM
  2. The Next Gen Console Graphics War
    By lordcorm in forum Nintendo Wii Chat
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 08-12-2007, 10:36 PM
  3. Nvidia Says Graphics Matter
    By Leche159TKE in forum Nintendo Wii Chat
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 02-04-2007, 10:31 AM
  4. something intresting about the graphics
    By BAZ in forum Nintendo Wii Hardware
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 01-12-2007, 03:00 PM
  5. Why do people say the Wii's graphics suck? Excite Truck is amazing!
    By i eat nintendo wiis in forum Nintendo Wii Chat
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 01-01-2007, 11:21 PM

Search tags for this page

cloud strife
,
far cry 3 graphics suck
,
far cry 3 ingame graphics suck
,

far cry graphics suck

,
far cry vengeance blocky
,
far crys graphics suck
,
farcry 3 in game graphics suck
,

sadness

,

wii graphics suck

,
wii graphics sucks
Click on a term to search for related topics.